Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News

Biden ATF nominee supports ban on AR-15

Morgan Phillips
Wed, May 26, 2021, 4:50 PM

President Biden’s nominee to head the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) bureau, David Chipman, said during Wednesday that he is in favor of a ban on AR-15 rifles.

"With respect to the AR-15, I support a ban as has been presented in a senate bill and supported by the president," Chipman told Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas. Cruz said the AR-15 was "one of, if not the, most popular rifle in America.

"The AR-15 is a gun I was issued on the ATF’s SWAT team, and it’s a particularly lethal weapon. Regulating it as other particularly lethal weapons, I have advocated for. As ATF director, if I’m confirmed, I would simply enforce the laws on the books, and right now there is no such ban on those guns."

Chipman was an ATF special agent for 25 years and currently serves as senior policy adviser to gun violence prevention group Giffords.

The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle highly popular with hunters, but it has drawn controversy after being used in a number of high-profile shootings.

Chipman said he supports Congress acting to ban all "assault weapons" and AR-15s. He said he would support adding such weapons already in circulation to the National Firearms Act, which requires registration and a tax stamp, among other restrictions.

Pressed by Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., to define "assault weapon," Chipman said that was up to Congress. But Cotton asked Chipman how he personally would define the term. Chipman said the only definition he could recall ever being used by the ATF was "any semi-automatic rifle capable of accepting a detachable magazine above the caliber of .22, which would include the .223 which is largely the AR-15 round."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-atf-nominee-supports-ban-205035790.html

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 3

38 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

David Chipman is a jack *ss and no friend to the Constitution or the 2a. 

A Biden/Harris lackey.

Wow - very articulate this am.:tiphat:

On 5/27/2021 at 9:16 AM, Shabibilicious said:
Fox News

Biden ATF nominee supports ban on AR-15

Morgan Phillips
Wed, May 26, 2021, 4:50 PM

President Biden’s nominee to head the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) bureau, David Chipman, said during Wednesday that he is in favor of a ban on AR-15 rifles.

"With respect to the AR-15, I support system" rel="">support a ban as has been presented in a senate bill and supported by the president," Chipman told Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas. Cruz said the AR-15 was "one of, if not the, most popular rifle in America.

"The AR-15 is a gun I was issued on the ATF’s SWAT team, and it’s a particularly lethal weapon. Regulating it as other particularly lethal weapons, I have advocated for. As ATF director, if I’m confirmed, I would simply enforce the laws on the books, and right now there is no such ban on those guns."

Chipman was an ATF special agent for 25 years and currently serves as senior policy adviser to gun violence prevention group Giffords.

The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle highly popular with hunters, but it has drawn controversy after being used in a number of high-profile shootings.

Chipman said he supports Congress acting to ban all "assault weapons" and AR-15s. He said he would support system" rel="">support adding such weapons already in circulation to the National Firearms Act, which requires registration and a tax stamp, among other restrictions.

Pressed by Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., to define "assault weapon," Chipman said that was up to Congress. But Cotton asked Chipman how he personally would define the term. Chipman said the only definition he could recall ever being used by the ATF was "any semi-automatic rifle capable of accepting a detachable magazine above the caliber of .22, which would include the .223 which is largely the AR-15 round."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-atf-nominee-supports-ban-205035790.html

GO RV, then BV

Chipman was an embarrassment to the administration and his country....pathetic showing!

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Rare Iranian Oil Cargo Reaches U.S. Shores

The first Iranian oil shipment in years reached the U.S. shores in March, Reuters has reported, citing data from the Energy Information Administration.

The data showed that more than 1 million barrels of Iranian crude reached the United States two months ago, which, Reuters notes, took place a month after United States authorities seized a tanker carrying Iranian crude.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Rare-Iranian-Oil-Cargo-Reaches-US-Shores.amp.html

Ballots Will be Fully Counted in Arizona on June 14th – On Trump’s Birthday

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/report-ballots-will-done-counted-arizona-june-14th-trumps-birthday/

23 minutes ago, bigwave said:

President Trump Says the Joint Chiefs of Staff Should All Be Fired If They Think Climate Change Is America’s Greatest Threat

5B441E11-D42C-47F2-88A3-7EB2B6035168.jpeg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/president-trump-says-joint-chiefs-staff-fired-think-climate-change-americas-greatest-threat/

I agree. They need to recognize the biggest threat to America and the Constitution is in the White House right now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2