Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jim Jordan, John Ratcliffe, Mark Meadows, Debbie Lesko, Elise Stefanik, Lee Zeldin and Doug Collins Join President Trump’s Legal Team

Dog-Gone-Hero's if you ask me....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/breaking-jim-jordan-john-ratcliffe-mark-meadows-debbie-lesko-elise-stefanik-lee-zeldin-and-doug-collins-join-president-trumps-legal-team/

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

Jim Jordan, John Ratcliffe, Mark Meadows, Debbie Lesko, Elise Stefanik, Lee Zeldin and Doug Collins Join President Trump’s Legal Team

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/breaking-jim-jordan-john-ratcliffe-mark-meadows-debbie-lesko-elise-stefanik-lee-zeldin-and-doug-collins-join-president-trumps-legal-team/

Alan Dershowitz is his constitutional counselor as well....  :rulez:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

What?!!....no Devin Nunes?  Huh...wonder why?  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Did any of you watch the trial today.  I caught bits and pieces.  I found it very telling that Schiff was whining about having a fair process when he didn’t give any fairness in his House Impeachment Inquisition.  I predict that once this is over the Dems will start another Impeachment in the House if they don’t win in the Senate trial.  It was basically a snoozer imo.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Did any of you watch the trial today.  I caught bits and pieces.  I found it very telling that Schiff was whining about having a fair process when he didn’t give any fairness in his House Impeachment Inquisition.  I predict that once this is over the Dems will start another Impeachment in the House if they don’t win in the Senate trial.  It was basically a snoozer imo.  

I watched and my head still hurts from all the crying and Lying Shiffy Schiff was up to about how it Wont be a fair Process. We (Schiff) did everything right and McConnell isn't playing fair....The American People Demand Justice and will never get the Answers they Want.

I am surprised Jefferies didn't need his diaper changer to attend him a couple times during his diatribe of how important this is to get all the answers...... After all it was so important to get it done.....Then it wasn't and now after setting on it for 33 days they need more time to get the proof.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Purely partisan drivel.  Everyone of them stonewalling, after having taken an oath last week to be fair an unbiased, should be led out in cuffs.

GO RV, then BV 

Considering nearly 70% of Americans would like to hear from witnesses and see the documents, you could say senators are not listening or serving their constitutes… Even some of our DVers may be part of the 70% and are being used and abused by their senators.

B/A 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Considering nearly 70% of Americans would like to hear from witnesses and see the documents, you could say senators are not listening or serving their constitutes… Even some of our DVers may be part of the 70% and are being used and abused by their senators.

B/A 

Innocent men have nothing to hide.....Trump on the other hand...

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Innocent men have nothing to hide.....Trump on the other hand...

GO RV, then BV

I agree... Anyone voting against witnesses and evidence should be voted out of office. This equates to treason.

B/A

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A 

I have no issues having witnesses called....why didn't Pelosi and Schiff for Brains bother to take the time to call a few more......better yet....allow the opposition party a fair opportunity to do so as well.....

By the definition of impeachment in the Constitution.... Congress is suppose to lay out the facts for the Senate.....as jurors....to make a determination on.....

Congress did a schiffty job....(posted a CNN opinion piece in another thread on that)......it would be best to just shoot it back to Congress....and let them have a chance at doing it right.....

JMO.    CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

I didn’t see anyone

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Purely partisan drivel.  Everyone of them stonewalling, after having taken an oath last week to be fair an unbiased, should be led out in cuffs.

I didn’t see anyone led out in cuffs in the House Impeachment Inquiry

26 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I agree witnesses would have been great in the House Impeachment Inquiry.  This is the House Impeacgment. The Senate hears the case and votes.  It is not the Senate’s duty to make the House’s case.  The House brought a weak case to the Senate.  The articles they brought forward are not going to pass.  I suspect the House will try again after the Senate rejects the House Impeachment articles.  

Those are the rules but I’m pretty sure you both know that.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks CL, as always you beat me on the posting and you put into words better what I was trying to say. I have to go Trade now. You guys play nice.  Haha. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I have no issues having witnesses called....why didn't Pelosi and Schiff for Brains bother to take the time to call a few more......better yet....allow the opposition party a fair opportunity to do so as well.....

By the definition of impeachment in the Constitution.... Congress is suppose to lay out the facts for the Senate.....as jurors....to make a determination on.....

Congress did a schiffty job....(posted a CNN opinion piece in another thread on that)......it would be best to just shoot it back to Congress....and let them have a chance at doing it right.....

JMO.    CL 

Come on CL you know the White House refused... They had an opportunity to end this, but chose to hide.

Name me one of the 62 impeachments that didn't have witnesses...

B/A

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

If they don't show up to testify, there's no reason to have cuffs or coffee available......Innocent men have nothing to hide.

We’ve already been over why they didn’t show up.  I was referring to the Dems who put on that show of resistance at the House Impeachment Inquiry.  The one that was 100% Partisan Politics.  The one where Pelosi said they would follow the same procedures as the Clinton Impeachment and then didn’t.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Come on CL you know the White House refused... They had an opportunity to end this, but chose to hide.

They refused because they saw the Dems putting on a Political Hack job.  They knew it would end up in the Senate.  The House can go back and try again and go through the court system.  It is a little ironic don’t you think, the Dems are accusing Trump of meddling with the 2020 elections by going after Biden, when in truth it is the Dems going after a candidate Trump in an election year.  Go read the book “ Profiles in Corruption” if you truly care to learn the truth about Clinton, Biden, Sanders, and Warren.  They are all Political Crime families peddling influence.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pitcher said:

They refused because they saw the Dems putting on a Political Hack job.  They knew it would end up in the Senate.  The House can go back and try again and go through the court system.  It is a little ironic don’t you think, the Dems are accusing Trump of meddling with the 2020 elections by going after Biden, when in truth it is the Dems going after a candidate Trump in an election year.  Go read the book “ Profiles in Corruption” if you truly care to learn the truth about Clinton, Biden, Sanders, and Warren.  They are all Political Crime families peddling influence.  

Senators on both sides are showing their true colors, party before country.... It's disgusting and everyone of them should be tried for treason.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Name me one that was run under the same shoddy format as this one......this has been a real schift show!

CL 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Name me one that was run under the same shoddy format as this one......this has been a real schift show!

CL 

Yeah McConnell is real contradiction... 

https://www.newsweek.com/resurfaced-video-shows-mitch-mcconnell-supporting-witnesses-bill-clinton-impeachment-trial-i-1483335

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Senators on both sides are showing their true colors, party before country.... It's disgusting and everyone of them should be tried for treason.

I would love it if they would all just tell the truth and do the job they were sent to DC to do.  The last 11 years has been the most divided and the most acrimonious Congress I can ever remember. Nothing is getting done in DC except politicians getting RICH!!  

I beg beg you to go read the book Profiles in Corruption.  Unbelievable 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2