Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Administration Wants Train Loaded With $1 Million Of Coal To Stay Put Until Miners Are Paid

The U.S. Department of Labor has asked a judge to stop a train filled with $1 million worth of coal from leaving a remote mine in Southeastern Kentucky until the non-union workers who produced it are paid for their efforts. 

The emergency motion was filed in federal court on Monday, one week after coal miners began occupying a set of railroad tracks to block the shipment. Their former employer, Blackjewel LLC, had issued bad checks to hundreds of miners in Harlan County before abruptly declaring bankruptcy on July 1. Now out of work, many are owed more than three weeks in back pay.
  • Thanks 2

The number of employed Americans has now broken eight records, most recently in February, since President Donald Trump took office.

CNSNews.com - Yota

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/25/2019 at 11:28 PM, bigwave said:

Defense Secretary Mark Esper Declines to ‘Ban the Wearing of MAGA Hats’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/24/defense-secretary-mark-esper-declines-to-ban-the-wearing-of-maga-hats/

I wonder what our True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump Commander In Chief Of The United States Of America Armed Forces has to say about THIS???!!!

Maybe BABY somebody(ies) can help me out HERE.

On a Service Person's "dog" "tag" is there ANY notation of "religious" "affiliation"???!!!

WILL THAT be "banned", TOO???!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I wonder what our True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump Commander In Chief Of The United States Of America Armed Forces has to say about THIS???!!!

On a Service Person's "dog" "tag" is there ANY notation of "religious" "affiliation"???!!!

By you post I take it you think the MAGA hat will be banned? Because the title says it won't. And my dads dog tags from 1946 do have a religion stamped in it I believe

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

By you post I take it you think the MAGA hat will be banned? Because the title says it won't. And my dads dog tags from 1946 do have a religion stamped in it I believe

My Apologies, Sir,

No, I do NOT think ANY NON "vulgar" "political" "affiliation" "paraphernalia" WILL BE "banned" "similar" TO "religious" "affiliation" AND "expression" IN The Armed Forces Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE MAGA AND ASSOCIATED "political" "affiliation" "expression".

WHO, pray tell, would EVER "denounce" True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump Commander In Chief Of The United States Of America Armed Forces APPROVED "paraphernalia"???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Oh, YEAH, THEE PUTRID MAIDS "activating" TACTIC ATTACK ALERT "especially" BY PSBS!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters IN ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Yes...they do have religious affiliation on them! Mine did for over 30 years!👍🇺🇸

Only change to the current tags is a DoD # versus SSN #...👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1