Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

A good start...........

Image result for kim and trump

Yup that is a good start... Let's hope they are not conning each other... There is no doubt this will play well at home for both leaders.... But I still don't trust N.K.... They have broken many promises in the past... Hopefully this time will be different. But for now, this is very positive.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

Liberals TRIGGERED All Over America After Trump Scores another WIN – Check your UTILITY BILL NOW!

Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) finds that Trump’s tax cuts mean “lower utility bills for Americans. After their review of 102 utilities across the nation.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/liberals-triggered-all-over-america-after-trump-scores-another-win-check-your-utility-bill-now/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Thanks bigwave...I read somewhere a man stated...men are not of the same spirits and their courage will reveal the actions that separates those who can protect the tribe...It's come to a point when these 'snowflakes' need to be put in their place...and that loudmouth Robert Denaro is a good one to make an examples of...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, yota691 said:

Again living in the past....you got let them GO..

Yeah I'm not the only one who thinks they are not trust worthy... 

Classified Israeli report raises questions about Trump-Kim summit: report

Israel's foreign ministry reportedly raised questions in a recent classified report about President Trump's upbeat assessment of his Tuesday summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. 

Axios reported Thursday that the Israeli report makes a point of noting that a brief document signed by Trump and Kim fails to commit the North to "full, verifiable, irreversible denuclearization," which has long been Washington's position.

Instead, the agreement calls for "complete denuclearization." Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters on Wednesday, however, that the agreement still commits the North to the total nuclear disarmament demanded by the U.S.

The report from the Israeli foreign ministry also raised questions about Trump's decision to suspend joint military drills with South Korea after his meeting with Kim. 

The announcement marked a dramatic reversal from the United States's past rejection of China's "freeze-for-freeze" proposal, which called for an end to the military exercises in exchange for a cease to the North's weapons tests.

"Regardless of the smiles in the summit many in Japan, South Korea and the U.S. Congress doubt that North Korea is sincere in its intentions," the Israeli report stated, according to Axios, which said it obtained a copy of the report. "Our assessment is that regardless of President Trump's statements about quick changes that are expected in North Korean policy, the road to real and substantive change, if it ever happens, will be long and slow."

Trump has touted his meeting with Kim as a historic move that significantly lessened tensions with Pyongyang. On Wednesday, he declared that the North is no longer a nuclear threat. 

But others have raised questions about that claim, pointing to the lack of substance in the agreement signed Tuesday. The document committed the U.S. to unspecified security guarantees for North Korea in exchange for the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

Many have noted that Pyongyang has vowed in the past to denuclearize but has broken that promise repeatedly.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

I'm not quoting anyone but you...

I am watching closely to see if Kim actually does anything.. You seem to think I should take him at his word.... Do you take him at his word? Do we just throw out the past and make believe it didn't happen???

I said his track record is not good and you tell me to "let it go". I guess that means you are willing to forget the actions of a habitual liar...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I am watching closely to see if Kim actually does anything.. You seem to think I should take him at his word.... Do you take him at his word? Do we just throw out the past and make believe it didn't happen???

I said his track record is not good and you tell me to "let it go". I guess that means you are willing to forget the actions of a habitual liar...

B/A

The simple question here is...........the meeting that Trump just had..........is it a positive or a negative?

Certainly this potential path is better than the alternative........don't you agree??

None of us know where it will lead in the future..............but for me I am cautiously optimistic......just my nature.....

Sure would be an awesome thing if they actually de-nuke Korea..........JMO........CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

but for me I am cautiously optimistic

That was exactly my point... For some reason Yota dogged me and told me to let go of the past... I just don't think Kim has earned that just yet... JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1

President D-Rex Trump will finish what he started 🌟 one way or the other. May I also remind y'all that Jurulsem is now the capitol of Israel....for it is written ! Stuff that in your pipes non believers, he will getter done one way or the other. We now have a front row seats ! We have free tickets ! If y'all don't want to know...   go crawl under a rock ! Have a great day DV !

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

That was exactly my point... For some reason Yota dogged me and told me to let go of the past... I just don't think Kim has earned that just yet... JMHO

B/A

Agreed! Kim is a Dictator and as such, would kill his own mother for power. I think the summit was a historical step in the right direction. But we must move cautiously forward knowing that Kim has a historical track record that must always be questioned and his actions validated.

The now infamous Iran Nuclear Deal by the Obama Administration did not allow on the ground inspectors at nuclear sites, or for that matter, anywhere in the county. If this new deal with NOKO results in boots on-the-ground for inspections, this will be a huge step in the right direction.

Indy

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Agreed! Kim is a Dictator and as such, would kill his own mother for power. I think the summit was a historical step in the right direction. But we must move cautiously forward knowing that Kim has a historical track record that must always be questioned and his actions validated.

The now infamous Iran Nuclear Deal by the Obama Administration did not allow on the ground inspectors at nuclear sites, or for that matter, anywhere in the county. If this new deal with NOKO results in boots on-the-ground for inspections, this will be a huge step in the right direction.

Indy

I think Prz. Trump knows all the angles. Also he does not want to belittle NoKo at the same time. He also knows how the media can F this whole thing up with their fake news. Go Prez. Trump. Go America, go NoKo people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, bostonangler said:

For some reason Yota dogged me and told me to let go of the past.

I'm not dodging you an I'm not living in the past you like you...and in reality, the past had nothing to do with you...

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

I'm not dodging you an I'm not living in the past you like you...and in reality, the past had nothing to do with you...

You know, Yota, it is so refreshing to see Your realistic and accurate assessments that is so clearly demonstrated by so few!!! :twothumbs:

Thank You, Yota, AND Happy Father's Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

it is so refreshing to see Your realistic and accurate assessments that is so clearly demonstrated by so few

I was hoping BA would understand the point, but it seems it went right over the top...and this subject could relate to other subjects that some still dwell on daily and they too had no intervention with, the subject of the past...And Happy Fathers Day to you Synopsis an all of DV......

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, yota691 said:

And Happy Fathers Day to you Synopsis an all of DV......

Thank You, Yota, AND Thank You For Your Tireless Efforts In All Your Valued News Articles And Posts!!! :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)
On 6/14/2018 at 9:05 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Good on Trump for keeping the years long trend moving in the right direction.  :)

GO RV, then BV

75 Percent Of Jobs Created This Year Were Part-Time Due To Weak Economy, Obamacare Concerns

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/part-time-job-creation_n_3788365.html

All jobs are not created Equal.

Edited by girljulieta
  • Upvote 1