Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm winning no thanks to Governor Brown and California. I am a winner since my president Trump won the elections he is doing a great job and could be doing a lot better if not for all the corruption. They all want to bring him down because they do not want to stop the money train. I wis.h the wall could have gone up a little quicker. But I know he is doing the best he can under the circumstances. The wall would stop the arms the drugs the terrorist and millions upon millions and millions of illegal aliens they have processed and have not been processed. California is overflowing with people millions of people that should not be here and is causing inflation. 1300 for a one bedroom , cheapest I can find, gas prices higher freeways full Hospital full medical insurance up. But no matter what I am winning because Trump is in office. I just gasp and think about the alternative and I'm thankful Hillarious is a loser and a pathetic thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Lowest unemployment for some time....lowest for minorities  as well

A trend that started several years ago, and what happened to all those under employed and those off unemployment. Remember during the election the media left and right said the unemployment numbers were not accurate because the people I mentioned were not counted... They are still out there so I would say the unemployment numbers are still inaccurate.

Tax cuts

Bonuses......more take home....

I have posted many economic stories showing where the tax cuts are going... To share buybacks for the investors. For example, Apple just announced a 100 billion yes BILLION dollar buyback... And let's not forget that individual tax cuts will expire, corporate will not. The long term effect is reduced revenue, increased spending and an ever increasing debt. But I do hope Americans enjoy there tax relief, which might buy them a new refrigerator.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2018-03-30/ask-an-economist-what-have-tax-cuts-done-for-the-economy

Regulation cuts

Here is a history of regulation and deregulation.. Some good, some not so good.

https://money.howstuffworks.com/10-effects-of-deregulation.htm

Excellent foreign relations again........and world respect

Yeah, I don't see this one.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/225761/world-approval-leadership-drops-new-low.aspx

Illegal immigration #'s down.....and the wall hasn't even been built.

Immigrations numbers have been going down since "W"

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

$$ of business brought back to the US...$250 Billion estimated

Much too early to see if this happens as hoped

https://qz.com/1144201/under-trump-us-jobs-are-moving-overseas-even-faster-than-before/

Military respect

Divided just like the public

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/10/23/military-times-poll-what-you-really-think-about-trump/

Stock Markets

Seriously? The Bull Market has been going on for nine years

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/is-this-bull-market-really-9-years-old-2018-03-09

CL, thanks for bringing this thread. It should be an informative look at facts and not just hearsay or political speak.... You started by saying some here don't like the GOP or Trump. Personally I have to say Trump. He is simply full of it. He lies when there is no reason to lie... I think he suffers from some type of truth disorder.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

14 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

A trend that started several years ago, and what happened to all those under employed and those off unemployment. Remember during the election the media left and right said the unemployment numbers were not accurate because the people I mentioned were not counted... They are still out there so I would say the unemployment numbers are still inaccurate.

I have posted many economic stories showing where the tax cuts are going... To share buybacks for the investors. For example, Apple just announced a 100 billion yes BILLION dollar buyback... And let's not forget that individual tax cuts will expire, corporate will not. The long term effect is reduced revenue, increased spending and an ever increasing debt. But I do hope Americans enjoy there tax relief, which might buy them a new refrigerator.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2018-03-30/ask-an-economist-what-have-tax-cuts-done-for-the-economy

Here is a history of regulation and deregulation.. Some good, some not so good.

https://money.howstuffworks.com/10-effects-of-deregulation.htm

Yeah, I don't see this one.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/225761/world-approval-leadership-drops-new-low.aspx

Immigrations numbers have been going down since "W"

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Much too early to see if this happens as hoped

https://qz.com/1144201/under-trump-us-jobs-are-moving-overseas-even-faster-than-before/

Divided just like the public

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/10/23/military-times-poll-what-you-really-think-about-trump/

Seriously? The Bull Market has been going on for nine years

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/is-this-bull-market-really-9-years-old-2018-03-09

CL, thanks for bringing this thread. It should be an informative look at facts and not just hearsay or political speak.... You started by saying some here don't like the GOP or Trump. Personally I have to say Trump. He is simply full of it. He lies when there is no reason to lie... I think he suffers from some type of truth disorder.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

B/A

Looks like your glass is half full............too bad......you have at least 3 more years of Trump ahead.......I pray for his success... that will be good for the country, and all of us.......CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Looks like your glass is half full............too bad......you have at least 3 more years of Trump ahead.......I pray for his success... that will be good for the country, and all of us.......CL

Politicians are not our friends... But facts are facts. Lies are lies. I wish our president would stick to doing his job and not worry about making up stuff to serve his ego. I agree, we do have 3 more years and I hope he doesn't crash us. Many of those who appose him think he won't finish out his term, but I think he will. I don't think he will get another... JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Politicians are not our friends... But facts are facts. Lies are lies. I wish our president would stick to doing his job and not worry about making up stuff to serve his ego. I agree, we do have 3 more years and I hope he doesn't crash us. Many of those who appose him think he won't finish out his term, but I think he will. I don't think he will get another... JMHO

B/A

I agree....not our friends.....supposedly they work for us....they are our paid employees........

You're not calling me out as a liar.....are you??........Facts are facts.....I supplied them in the 1st post.

With the list of accomplishments in the original post... you are telling me Trump and the Senate and House are not doing their jobs???......

Why would he not finish his first term.........it's the Mueller gang that won't be there at the finish line......Unless prison is the finish line........

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

10 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You're not calling me out as a liar.....are you??.

No not you... I was talking about politicians... Pick one, any one. I think the list of honest politicians would be far shorter than crooked ones.

B/A

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Image result for trump and stormy pics

Related image

Image result for trump atlantic city

Image result for trump david dennison

image.jpeg.2cc6de26718d9dc5f8473c28f79be33c.jpeg

Image result for list of people trump fired

Image result for trump putin

Image result for trump made in china products

Image result for trump flailing hands gif

Image result for trump and judge curiel

.....and this....

Image result for trump signs tax bill   

....while ignoring this....

Related image

Other than those things, he's a fairly competent former reality star.  :D

GO RV, then BV

I understand that Trump is a flawed Human.........this post was intended as a "report card' on how the first year has gone for the US, with the GOP holding both the House and the Senate, with Trump as the President.....

What happened to....."when they go low, we go high"......

Stormy Daniels has nothing to do with the past year

Trump University......ditto

Businesses go under........nothing to do with anything today

Women coming out of the wood works just before the election....where are they now?

Employees come and go.....

The US and Russia hold 90% of the Worlds nukes........is it better to get along??

I'll stop there for now.......

The sky is not falling......unless you buy into the MSM..........

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I understand that Trump is a flawed Human.........this post was intended as a "report card' on how the first year has gone for the US, with the GOP holding both the House and the Senate, with Trump as the President.....

What happened to....."when they go low, we go high"......

Stormy Daniels has nothing to do with the past year

Trump University......ditto

Businesses go under........nothing to do with anything today

Women coming out of the wood works just before the election....where are they now?

Employees come and go.....

The US and Russia hold 90% of the Worlds nukes........is it better to get along??

I'll stop there for now.......

The sky is not falling......unless you buy into the MSM..........

And I noticed in your original post you kept mentioning perceived Obama failings which also have nothing to do with Trump's first year. 

Here's another current revelation concerning this somewhat disturbed potus who felt it necessary to dictate a ringing health letter about himself.....Who does that?  :confused2:

Related image

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

And I noticed in your original post you kept mentioning perceived Obama failings which also have nothing to do with Trump's first year. 

Here's another current revelation concerning this somewhat disturbed potus who felt it necessary to dictate a ringing health letter about himself.....Who does that?  :confused2:

Related image

GO RV, then BV  

Nope......just the facts.........not a "put down" to Obama....in the original post.........he did bow to the Saudi King....the Chinese did make him crawl out of the bottom of the plane.....

As for this Dr.s note.......If that's all you got.....try again......this thread is about the first year, and why it has been a success, or failure....next you'll be saying the dog ate your homework...

Who knows where that note really came from........no proof......in today's world I could take a picture of your face and photoshop it onto Kate Upton's Body photo....and even the FBI would have trouble determining if it was real........especially in this new and different transgender kind of world...

Upton........wasn't she the one who married your pitcher....Verlander.....???......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

(edited)
49 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Nope......just the facts.........not a "put down" to Obama....in the original post.........he did bow to the Saudi King....the Chinese did make him crawl out of the bottom of the plane.....

As for this Dr.s note.......If that's all you got.....try again......this thread is about the first year, and why it has been a success, or failure....next you'll be saying the dog ate your homework...

Who knows where that note really came from........no proof......in today's world I could take a picture of your face and photoshop it onto Kate Upton's Body photo....and even the FBI would have trouble determining if it was real........especially in this new and different transgender kind of world...

Upton........wasn't she the one who married your pitcher....Verlander.....???......

Now you're questioning the actual doctor's note?....a note Trump himself touted as proof of his exceptional manliness.  In all seriousness, I understand Trump's base having serious doubts about the validity of the evidence proving Donald's awful character flaws.  No human has ever had such a mountain of character issues come to light.....So how could it possibly be true?....I get it.

As to Verlander, he was a Tiger, now an Astro.....I'm an Indians fan....have been since the Reds broke up the Big Red Machine in the 70's. 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

28 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Now you're questioning the actual doctor's note?....

GO RV, then BV 

Yes........any Physician I know would have dated the document.....where' the date........

and that light pale, blue/gray vertical line just to the right of "To whom it may concern".....any idea what that's all about??

Now.......don't photoshop a date on it just for me.....CL

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

*Protect and support Religious freedom.

*Stands firm on marriage between a man and women.

*Pro-life and supports nonabortion  services

*Targets convicted criminals, fraud, abuse of public-benefits programs, use of fake social security and those who pose a risk to national security.

Edited by patrickgold
  • Upvote 9

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And most of us remember who was POTUS in 1973.......the similarities to today's political spectrum are astonishing.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Your a funny dude.

He took out 17 minutes of tape and your hero Hillarious, took out 33K e-mails, bleached bit her hard drive, smashed her phones with a hammer, set up the U deal, suspected in numerous other crimes that are unpunished. 

I see the similarities.

• Upvote 10

18 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Your a funny dude.

He took out 17 minutes of tape and your hero Hillarious, took out 33K e-mails, bleached bit her hard drive, smashed her phones with a hammer, set up the U deal, suspected in numerous other crimes that are unpunished. 

I see the similarities.

Actually, my dad is my hero......and HRC lost the election, old news, get over it already....sheesh.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Actually, my dad is my hero......and HRC lost the election, old news, get over it already....sheesh.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

And he spawned You? Not my definition of a hero in any regard. Maybe YOUR hero, though. :peace:   ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5