Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this true?

Floridian

1 hour ago, Jaygo said:

I would not put much in what Kap has to say. He has been a pumper for years and will always continue to be. 

He's no pumper.  A pumper says RV happening any day, any minute.

Kaperoni has always said we are a long way off. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I will say again, in Jan 1976 I was based in Korea. The exchange rate at that time was 500 Won per USD. And Korea was an emerging country and economy. Today, 42 years later they are far more advanced culturally and economically and their exchange rate is about 1100 to 1200 Won per USD. So I ask you, does Iraq really need to RV to prosper in the world? I will leave that answer to all of you. What say all of you??

As much as I would like to see a RV I have to agree.

I am in South Korea at this time and the rate today is about 1076 to the dollar.

I would say that there economy is doing better than Iraq's and I don't hear them talking about an event or the L word.

They have no problem with 50,000 won notes and don't by milk with a well barrow full of paper.

Please don't take this post wrong. I would love to see an RV. I am just stating the facts as I see them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

And he was a member here TWICE and both times banned for?

I don't know.  I wasn't reading this board when he was on it.  I didn't know he WAS ever on it.

I assume he was banned for pumping, since you worded your question that way.

If that's the case, he has certainly changed his tune because now all he says is it's going to be a long, slow process.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

Flo's got the goggles on a little tight...

Funny you think I'm a fan of Kaperoni, because I'm not.

I only post things in Rumors that I find on another site, that I think might be plausible.

I'm not a fan of anyone who says it's not an RV, it's a float and it could take years.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

Um, my comment was not directed to you.  THAT is why one hits the quote button.  So one can properly talk to whomever they are talking to.  I am talking to Rico1, not you.  

I already realized it and apologized 2 minutes before you wrote this.

Man, you are in a lousy mood tonight.

Edited by Floridian
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

22 hours ago, hspotman said:

So what are the arguments that say they should go international with a higher value?

In malaysia our currency get establish again when oil goes good situation then will  effect malaysia economy . the oil sector will make the country be a good or bad economy . For me iraq can go higher value but corruption in the country should fix first and accept law from imf . 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

You have been in this a long time, purchased VIP, and still do not know the answer to your question?

One can hope. I got in because of all the hipe years ago before I was informed. I can afford to lose my investment. That doesn't mean I want to.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Donziman said:

Manny    according to Kap Iraq is not on a program rate. So all this talk about getting to a real rate is foolish.

The dinar is worth what it's worth which will be excepted after the infamous 90 days.

Alak announced a few days ago that their banking system has 200 Billion Dollars .They also have 78 tons of Gold . They say This will support a currency gaining in purchasing power .This all goes a long way to the Dinar being worth something ......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Alak announced a few days ago that their banking system has 200 Billion Dollars .They also have 78 tons of Gold . They say This will support system" rel="">support a currency gaining in purchasing power .This all goes a long way to the Dinar being worth something ......

Great points, BlueSkyLine, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

The Iraqi gold reserve is a littler higher at 89.8 tons:

In The Mean Time.....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 5/2/2018 at 8:00 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

I will say again, in Jan 1976 I was based in Korea. The exchange rate at that time was 500 Won per USD. And Korea was an emerging country and economy. Today, 42 years later they are far more advanced culturally and economically and their exchange rate is about 1100 to 1200 Won per USD. So I ask you, does Iraq really need to RV to prosper in the world? I will leave that answer to all of you. What say all of you??

How much did they have in circulation then and now? There you may find your difference just as Iraq.

5 minutes ago, huffy2005 said:

Who is this guy?  President Trump?

I have my ideas who this fellow is, but as others tell me there are many multi-millionaires and billionaires in this world and it doesn't have to be who I think it is.

Therefore, I'll leave it to you as to who you think it could be.

My thought is that if someone is willing to put $40 million into a currency that so many people think will be worthless forever, then we are probably invested in the right place.  😀

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I have my ideas who this fellow is, but as others tell me there are many multi-millionaires and billionaires in this world and it doesn't have to be who I think it is.

Therefore, I'll leave it to you as to who you think it could be.

My thought is that if someone is willing to put $40 million into a currency that so many people think will be worthless forever, then we are probably invested in the right place.  😀

Since 2005 when I bought my Dinars till today i think it won't be worthless. Not selling ..yet!

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

Iraq released today that they have recovered 80% of the cash stored in homes to now inside of the banks...if this helps

That's great news.!!!!   Thanks for your input IQD=freedom

Do you know where to find the article ?   Link ?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

That's great news.!!!!   Thanks for your input IQD=freedom

Do you know where to find the article ?   Link ?

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=156569

Call for the benefit of successful global experiences

05/5/2018 12:00 am 

E-transactions and tax administration rose by major economies 

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb

Successful global experiences are an important detail for the advancement of the national economy and the implementation of the economic development process, which requires us to start where the world ends, relying on the advanced technology to change the form of financial transactions that are the focus of economic advancement and the adoption of electronic payment mechanisms to complete tax operations to achieve full tax guarantees To the treasury of the state, in addition to work on the transfer of cash mass in homes to the banking incubators and then administrated electronically to be an active contributor to economic development.
The economic expert of the expatriate Saif Hilfi stressed the importance of benefiting from the Western experience to create a suitable environment for changing the reality of economic work and the advancement of the separation 
He added Hilfi said in an interview for "morning" that "creating an environment that promotes investment requires the concerted efforts of several institutions concerned, "He pointed out that" the need to benefit from the global experience in the adoption of advanced technology in the management of the financial sector and the overall economic processes. " Cash transactions pointed out that" the reality of payments has seen the progress of all its joints in the world, the electronic card has a large role in the Or monetary transactions, and the world away from the field cash circulation and the associated risks and delay.

And between the importance of the Hilfi that "withdraw the cash cluttered in the homes and estimated at 80 percent of the total volume of Iraqi cash, and that the process of withdrawal in a content coincided with the physical temptations provided by banks to the depositor," pointing to "the need to withdraw monetary assets from citizens to the cells "With the existence of a comprehensive system in the Central Bank of Iraq provides electronic payment channels between the person and the bank and the central bank, in this form will become a very stable banking system, after the withdrawal of money accumulated from homes to banks. The 
international economy 
The world witnessed a great transition to electronic transactions. The whole business process is not complete through advanced products. Trading operations are carried out in safe and accurate ways that provide the time and effort and promote the international economic reality.
He stressed that "the presence of a large monetary mass in the Central Bank would be used to fund this money in support of the process of economic development, which requires intermingling with the General Authority for taxes, and that the mechanisms of tax work in support of the process of economic advancement sought by 
Iraq. 
Noting that "the importance of the imposition of tax duties according to a precise system to achieve justice for all groups of society and the rates of benefit and benefit to the economy of the Iraqi family by adopting a sophisticated electronic system dealing with the volume of wealth and the amount of tax rates for each category. Monetary blocs and warned that " the imposition of taxes will be higher on the big monetary blocs on different forms , companies, factories and fair, and here can benefit from the experiences of successful global hired taxes to serve the community and the national economy."

He stressed that "the payment of taxes through electronic payment channels that have achieved high flow and ensure the arrival of funds to the state treasury fully without any manipulation." Payment electronic said Hilfi that " the mechanics of payment electronic through advanced products through e - cards must be adopted by the social security departments in the payment covered by the dues of different amounts, and this in turn does the electronic trading significantly, where the mobilization of carrying amounts guarantee to recipients electronically and is spent in the same way Away from criticism, especially as the central bank and Iraqi banks are working hard to deploy the largest number of payment booths in all sales stations without exception.

The central bank is working to develop the reality of payments in Iraq, and declares that it has adopted one of the best payments in the world, which will change the form of payments in Iraq and move it to a more advanced stage, starting with the resettlement of salaries and then financial coverage and a later stage to enhance the reality of financial inclusion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for the link @IQD=freedom

total volume of Iraqi cash, and that the process of withdrawal in a content coincided with the physical temptations provided by banks to the depositor," pointing to "the need to withdraw monetary assets from citizens to the cells "With the existence of a comprehensive system in the Central Bank of Iraq provides electronic payment channels between the person and the bank.

The CBI have a plan to withdraw the chunky cash from the citizens..... The financial inclusion week was the beginning ..... Educating the people to trust the banking system..

Go CBI

Go NMP

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7