Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT...USD-IQD Trades In Iraq Showing Zero.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article from Delta of Dinarian interests....

It looks like USD sales temporarily halted in Iraq.

In addition, there are two new Iraq holidays this week.

Could changes be coming this week in Iraq?

Treat as a rumor. Not varified. Your opine.

DELTA UPDATE, 30 APRIL

DELTA:  ON 04/24 2 MARKETS IN IRAQ WERE SHOWING 0.00 FOR SALE IQD..WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
VERY SOON WILL SAY BYE BYE.... AUCTION.....AND COME..ON 1-1

Picture

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - April 30, 2018
(Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on rumors from several sources which may or may not be truthful or accurate.)
The Cabal are ruthlessly setting up blockades to prevent the RV from occurring.
They know once the RV occurs, the transition event begins which means it is the end of the line for them.
The Alliance are removing these blockades day-to-day and are setting up blockades of their own to block the Cabal from touching the RV.
This is the reason for the grueling delay and frequent missed RV release dates.
In the mean time, while this is occurring, the Alliance are systematically destroying the Cabal geopolitically.
Eventually, the Cabal will get worn down to the point where they will no longer have control over anything.
The toll-free 800 numbers are always scheduled to be released between 11:58 PM and 12:01 AM ET every night.All predicted/rumored/leaked RV dates in the past were real.
One day, one of those dates will actually be the day it happens.
So stay put and keep the faith.
Do not allow them to divide you.
We're all on this train together and we're going to get to our destination together.
Source: Operation Disclosure

DELTA:   CURRENCY WINDOW..WHERE TO?!
30/4/2018 12:00 am
Yasser Al-Metwally
 The citizen is touching these days the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and its stability against the dollar exchange rate, and perhaps the latest central bank measures were "straw that broke the camel's back" according to the common proverb. The most prominent question that arises now and looking for a definitive answer is , "What does it mean equal to the official exchange rate for the price of the parallel" commercial market, "What are the possible effects of this new reality?  
Which prompted me to write this column , the clerks D.mzar economic thinker Mohammed Saleh about this phenomenon which envisioned the predicted Machristsal and here the truth has occurred.
the theme of "currency window" will be a laboratory for economic analyzes of possible outcomes after the equal exchange rate, where it began most private banks are wary of the possibility of declining profits borrowed by this window, which you get by the two rates difference.
The reason is certainly because the "window of the currency" is the main supplier of private banks to meet the operating cost of their budgets of the profits you get. We talk here about the economic phenomenon impartially and regardless of the vulnerability of the window of criticism and continuous monitoring and miscellaneous accusations I say regardless of this and that because this Diagnosis may sometimes occur and sometimes exaggerated and it is important to analyze this phenomenon in an unstable economy.
Thus, the banks' perception and perception of these concerns the real fears of the decline in profits at a time when it accounts for more than 90% of its profits to cover operating expenses, and because banks have relied on these profits without providing other banking products because of the high risk, For the provision of other banking services.
The reason is that loans and deposits, which are the basis for moving products and banking performance, have been disrupted by risks, because the factor of confidence is missing between banks, the public of depositors, banks and the large number of borrowers. On this reality what is required of these banks if there were no profits to avoid loss?
The answer is to be guided by the contents and the importance and objectives of the program of financial inclusion is to cover all segments of the community banking services that contribute to moving the sources of development through small and medium-sized enterprises, so you find that the attention of the Central Bank of this program appeared to appear results emerge quickly.
The settlement of salaries, which led to the expansion of the use of modern technology through the spread of credit cards will contribute to strengthening the financial position of banks, and enables them to re-activity and the return of confidence to absorb the money sting.
This important program, which is celebrated by the week of Arab financial inclusion these days, is the real starting point for returning banks to the right path in providing banking services for which they were established, but provided that support continues with legislation guaranteeing the rights of depositors and lenders alike.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

here's another article related to the above....

1 My 2018  RayRat...

From Monday evening….PM Abadi was on Iraqi TV indicating an unprecedented move and historical event for the Iraqi economy. He stated that the auctions have declined and will continue to decline. The Supreme Federal Court has stated that the Article 140 is one of the important articles of the Constitution and must be implemented immediately!

Tuesday morning….The Council of Ministers announced intentions to implement the programs followed by Rafidain Bank. Cleric Sadr is on Iraqi TV campaigning a second term for PM Abadi. (Will wonders never cease? LOL) Discussions are surfacing regarding citizen’s payments being adjusted to match those same types of payments in other countries.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

Boots on the ground say final green light to go.

5-1-2018   Intel Guru Delta  [via sunny]   Looks like they are ready to pull the trigger...Believe CBI is taking advantage of election confusion...They got the final green light.   They are about to do this.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above....

1 My 2018  RayRat...

From Monday evening….PM Abadi was on Iraqi TV indicating an unprecedented move and historical event for the Iraqi economy. He stated that the auctions have declined and will continue to decline. The Supreme Federal Court has stated that the Article 140 is one of the important articles of the Constitution and must be implemented immediately!

Tuesday morning….The Council of Ministers announced intentions to implement the programs followed by Rafidain Bank. Cleric Sadr is on Iraqi TV campaigning a second term for PM Abadi. (Will wonders never cease? LOL) Discussions are surfacing regarding citizen’s payments being adjusted to match those same types of payments in other countries.

just waiting the next monday  . 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:42 PM, ChuckFinley said:

They have been so ready that they are frozen in time. :lol:

With all the positive news out lately it does make you wonder though.Either we are really close to things getting finalized or he's taking lessons from our politicians on baffling folks with BS just to get back into office

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, js214 said:

With all the positive news out lately it does make you wonder though.Either we are really close to things getting finalized or he's taking lessons from our politicians on baffling folks with BS just to get back into office

I would really like this to over. Time for everyone to move on.  😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Chuck Finley,

I agree, I would really like this ride to be over, been in since 2009. 

I must say I will miss seeing so many regulars post their comments.

They have kept me going when it was hard to hang on.

Thanks to everyone!  Have fun spending what is to come 💲💲  hopefully :soon: 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks js214. Summer is rolling in and I would love nothing more than to have this hit and I am building a better life for my family. 

I think that would be a huge blessing for many involved.Cautiously Optimistic and following the same path for being involved in this 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, 25Kjewel said:

Chuck Finley,

I agree, I would really like this ride to be over, been in since 2009. 

I must say I will miss seeing so many regulars post their comments.

They have kept me going when it was hard to hang on.

Thanks to everyone!  Have fun spending what is to come 💲💲  hopefully :soon: 

It's OK

Send me your address

I will drop in for extended stay and party 

You will not miss me

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, davis411 said:

It's OK

Send me your address

You will not miss me

PP posted something to the effect that Trump was no longer President and I asked if you moved in. We are all waiting for you arrival,. 

• Like 1

LOL.. See that I mean 

I say I will miss everyone, and Davis steps up to fill that void.

awesome people here..  :D 

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

It's OK

Send me your address

You will not miss me