Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The dollar exchange rate is the BEST

rockfl9

This means that the CBI is willing to hold the rate. .NO RV/RI !   Take off the rosy glasses and READ it .  Low inflation  Economy in balance . WHY  change.   Only need to get people to get on board and start using plastic.  Can you imagine what it would be like in US without credit /debit cards?"?  Donn't need more purchasing power.  Things are fine.

r

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

You are right Botzwana. They would never give any advance notice before RVing their currency .... unless they think and know that this will create a huge and sudden demand for the dinar .... every one and their brother would want a piece of the action and  the value would skyrocket on its own. The Central would limit the availability to further increase its value .  At the same time they would be making huge spreads on the limited supply of lower denoms that they would be releasing.

Simply brilliant planning at work behind closed doors Botzwana .

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Botzwana. Good morning 

I hope all is well with you and your family . How goes the wrestling world? I liked the picture of your dream house .... Me personally I am down sizing. Almost wish I had never gone so big . Created to much separation from my family . 

We were a closer family when we lived in a modest sized home.  Something to think about. Bigger is not always better and money does not create happiness.. in fact money can make you less happy.

Hae a great weekend 

• Upvote 2

Yea it's not like anyone can see or read what's going on...Basically the world is betting an OPEC member of the world oil supply...that was sanctioned...Will reenter after sanctions are lifted...with a true market value currency...Yea, it's all a big secret...that no one is suppose to figure out...These trillions of dinar are nowhere to be found...TPTB know the world market(s) need a transfusion....TPTB understand that 90% of the windfall gained by people that suddenly come into futunes...Will lose it within 3 years...Why not implement the "000" program on an open economy and let the private sector do the development for TPTB...TPTB have lined the world up to support their next money-cow in the merging newly established private sector Iraqy economy...Soooooo Yeeeaaa.....Let's All try to figure this one out...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

There have not been any "sanctions" on the Iraqis since the government was turned over to them in 2005. Except for the required audits by the IMF they have been on their own.

No one in authority at the CBI has ever indicated a potential change to the rate. The " return to former glory "  is pumper/guru PooPoo.  The recent efforts by the banks to instill confidence  in the banks and get citizens to use them would be lost if it turned out that somehow the CBI  " planned  " a change either way !  

The reason you dont hear about a rate change IS than they dont expect to have one.....It would not be a good thing  for the people OR the banks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Misopedia is pretty common these days. 

I personally find children amusing and enjoy teaching them things. 

Although at times they can be annoying ....  But so are many adults

Big House is smart....  Leaves lots of space between you and the wife.

I have a huge garage to escape to.. LOL

• Upvote 1