Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME!

Djorgie

Just checking in to see what everyone has been up to as well as hoping I would log in and see that there had been a RV but....years later and still nothing. 

I still have my dinar stuffed away in a box waiting to be cashed out. Haven't looked at it in years. Hope all is well for everyone. See that there are a few of the old timers still here but, also a whole lot of new caricatures. 

Djorgie

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Do you really, really want to know what I've been up to???  Let me know if you do and I'll gladly regale you with my stories of my 3 divorces or maybe 4 out of my 5 kids that want nothing to do with me. (I'm sure it's all my fault).  I could go on, but only if you really want me to.

It's a money thing with the kids.  Maybe if I get some money again they will want back in my life.  Not a chance of that happening.

Let me know Djorgie.

DW

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I still tune in to Adam's Chats but as usual nothing is happening.  Been in for 10 years.  Have since retired. Diagnosed with Lymphoma in December.  Absolutely will not do chemo and radiation.  Drastically changed my diet and lifestyle, have studied the thousands of cures for cancer and have come up with a regimine that seems to keep the cancer at bay and am gaining on it.  If I die, it won't be because some rich doctor poisioned me with drugs, I will still have a full head of hair and not puking my guts out everyday.  Who knows, I may get rich befoe I die.  At 76, I will still buy a red Mustang Convertable if this thing ever hits.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased about $10k worth of dinars about 8-10yrs ago. I’ll never miss the money invested but like everyone else I’d love to be filthy rich just to be able to help others in need, etc.... but are we kidding ourselves- is this really ever going to happen? And what’s some of the final pieces to this puzzle?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2018 at 12:12 PM, JimH said:

I still tune in to Adam's Chats but as usual nothing is happening.  Been in for 10 years.  Have since retired. Diagnosed with Lymphoma in December.  Absolutely will not do chemo and radiation.  Drastically changed my diet and lifestyle, have studied the thousands of cures for cancer and have come up with a regimine that seems to keep the cancer at bay and am gaining on it.  If I die, it won't be because some rich doctor poisioned me with drugs, I will still have a full head of hair and not puking my guts out everyday.  Who knows, I may get rich befoe I die.  At 76, I will still buy a red Mustang Convertable if this thing ever hits.

I share these ideas........very happy things are stabile.........

For those younger than some of us, treasure every moment......."live it full"........explore what follows this beautiful life we have all been given......and act on it!!!

Jim, you might add this area of research to your studies......like minded friends have had some great success with it......take care......CL

First let’s look at what keeps cancer cells alive, then we will come back and examine how the cannabinoids CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) unravels cancer’s aliveness. 

In every cell there is a family of interconvertible sphingolipids that specifically manage the life and death of that cell. This profile of factors is called the “Sphingolipid Rheostat.” If endogenous ceramide(a signaling metabolite of sphingosine-1-phosphate) is high, then cell death (apoptosis) is imminent. If ceramide is low, the cell is strong in its vitality. 

Very simply, when THC connects to the CB1 or CB2 cannabinoid receptor site on the cancer cell, it causes an increase in ceramide synthesis which drives cell death. A normal healthy cell does not produce ceramide in the presence of THC, thus is not affected by the cannabinoid.

The cancer cell dies, not because of cytotoxic chemicals, but because of a tiny little shift in the mitochondria. 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Still here building and repairing bikes. Came up with a new cooling fan for Harleys and gettin ready to go into it full bore. Family is well and I hope all is well with you. Jim I have to agree with your method. Godspeed. MAS TEQUILA!!

• Like 2