Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayers for Flash101

Starrider

Flash101 will be getting out of the Hospital again tomorrow, He's determined  to walk his Daughter down the aisle this Saturday with out a crutch or cane. He had problems with his L2 nerve after his surgery months ago that left his left leg nonfunctional (numb). So I ask for your help in prayers to help him heel enough to get thru this Saturday and beyond. Thank you all.

:praying:

Starr 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12

Prayers going up for you flash101. Use the crutch for the wedding you can be stubborn

later. I know what your are going through I have L4/5 S1 nerve damage ,R/drop foot and RSD with six screws two rods and a hinge.

And a partridge in a pear tree. :D

Be as comfortable and steady as you can for your daughter's blessed day. Wishing you speedy recovery .:praying:

Thank you Star 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Heavenly Father - we lift up our brother and ask you to give him the strength and the ability to achieve his goal. With the love of a Father - the same type of love our friend has for his daughter - you understand his desire.  If it be your will, help him to move steadily and without pain. We ask this through our Lord and Savior,  Your Eternal Son, Jesus. Amen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, pokerplayer said:

Consider a knee taken to ask for a quick and eventful recovery. :praying:

pp

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, coorslite21 said:

Yes, in agreement......prayer works..........CL

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:36 PM, genx4me said:

Done! Lifting him in prayer!

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

Tell him to use the cane....better safe then sorry. Wish him well.

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:51 PM, Sage449 said:

Star, absolutely. I can't get on my knees anymore, but I'll lift him up. 

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:51 PM, boosterbglee said:

Prayers up for Flash!  :praying:

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:33 PM, csd9013 said:

Praying!

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:28 PM, Muleslayer said:

I had no clue about this.

prayers up dear.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:09 AM, 8th ID said:

Flash, I'm praying for a complete healing for ya!

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:14 AM, umbertino said:

Thanks for letting us know, Starrider....Prayers up

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:26 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks Starrider for letting us know. As always we will keep Flash and everyone here in our prayers. ladyGrace'sDaddy

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:53 AM, stangernan said:

Thank you star, prayers for flash and his family , wishing him a speedy recovery and hope to talk to him soon :)  i know he will do it!

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:05 AM, nannab said:

Prayers going up for you flash101. Use the crutch for the wedding you can be stubborn

later. I know what your are going through I have L4/5 S1 nerve damage ,R/drop foot and RSD with six screws two rods and a hinge.

And a partridge in a pear tree. :D

Be as comfortable and steady as you can for your daughter's blessed day. Wishing you speedy recovery .:praying:

Thank you Star 

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:44 PM, tankdude said:

Heavenly Father - we lift up our brother and ask you to give him the strength and the ability to achieve his goal. With the love of a Father - the same type of love our friend has for his daughter - you understand his desire.  If it be your will, help him to move steadily and without pain. We ask this through our Lord and Savior,  Your Eternal Son, Jesus. Amen.

Thank you my brothers and sisters & Starrider, Its a day to day thing now. And I WILL do this Saturday because what you think about you bring about.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Flash,

If comfortable doing so, give us a time, and time zone, and perhaps we can offer this up to our various prayer groups to lift you up in this venture, even at the moment......

I suggest......(as a seasoned citizen who has made that walk)........take it all in slowly........pretty spectacular to see all of the faces who are there to honor your little girl on her big day!!!

Let us know......and enjoy the day!!     CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Flash,

If comfortable doing so, give us a time, and time zone, and perhaps we can offer this up to our various prayer groups to lift you up in this venture, even at the moment......

I suggest......(as a seasoned citizen who has made that walk)........take it all in slowly........pretty spectacular to see all of the faces who are there to honor your little girl on her big day!!!

Let us know......and enjoy the day!!     CL

Tomorrow 3p.m. Est Thnx and thnx to everyone +1 coorslite21 I'll have one of them in your name tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Have fun on Saturday....you handsome devil you! Just be careful...slow and steady wins the race. 🤠 

Congratulations to your daughter. I'm sure it will be a beautiful wedding...love Spring weddings.

TY +1

• Upvote 1

On 4/27/2018 at 8:22 AM, RodandStaff said:

:praying: After just havin' my second knee replacement I can feel you on this one Flash....trustin' the weak knee's will be strengthened and it will not just be a special day...but a noticeable improvement in your mobility! :praying:

Thnx +1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1