Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 04/24/2018

yota691

1 hour ago, jmartin1145 said:

After all this excitement. Has anybody spotted Yota, Thugs or Beautiful Dream lately? Seems weird.

Yota posted this thread about 7 o'clock this morning. And we have all been trying to stay grounded ever since.  :woot:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

OH MY!  Sorry about that.  I kept trying to post and nothing would happen and now I see it's posted 5 times.  :lol:

LOL, went back 1/2 dozen times to just scroll past your " Ooopppsie " cause it made me chuckle. At least I'm not alone anymore as I have done that as well  :)

pp

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

It seems this has been happening for a couple years within the arab world but is definately the first time for iraq. Also makes one wonder if this will help lead iraq into the gcc. ;)

http://microfinance-mena.org/news/the-arab-world-celebrates-financial-inclusion-day/

Oh Dayum!  I thought it was too good to be true!  :(

11 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

LOL, went back 1/2 dozen times to just scroll past your " Ooopppsie " cause it made me chuckle. At least I'm not alone anymore as I have done that as well  :)

pp

Glad I could make you laugh, PokerPlayer.  

I'm all out of reactions today.  So much good stuff posted.  :)

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Oh Dayum!  I thought it was too good to be true!  :(

no worries floridian, it is a good thing, iraq is just being a part of it this year 1st time which in itself is encouraging,  I never view the articles as a date for a cbi rate change we'll never know that, use em as a never ending progress report instead  :lol:

4 hours ago, 3n1 said:

Could be one of the key votes needed that they did not finish its still unclear to me if it was finished left hanging in the vague iraqi way ............ this is from a news bot named yota posted december 2017 .... lol

Economie

From 2017-12-02 at 13:15 (Baghdad time)

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

Follow up of Mawazine News

The Central Bank of Iraq announced the imminent launch of a deposit guarantee company after the completion of its establishment. He pointed out that this company will constitute a major shift between depositors and banks.

"The establishment of a deposit insurance company, which will be launched very soon, has been completed," the bank's governor Ali al-Aalak said at the Financial Services and Investment Conference held by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and his follower, Mawazine News, on Saturday. Depositors and banks ".

He added that "the Central Bank began to oblige the government departments and institutions to settle salaries," stressing that "a number of ministries have completed this step and follow the implementation in all ministries." Ended 29 / Mh

I like this statement "He added that "the Central Bank began to oblige the government departments and institutions to settle salaries," stressing that "a number of ministries have completed this step and follow the implementation in all ministries." Ended 29 / Mh

Yeah. "Settle those salaries" so when we RV everyone will know where they stand. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

no worries floridian, it is a good thing, iraq is just being a part of it this year 1st time which in itself is encouraging,  I never view the articles as a date for a cbi rate change we'll never know that, use em as a never ending progress report instead  :lol:

Never ending progress report, for sure!  :lol:

37 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Would somebody PLEASE give me a trophy just because I have been here for 10+ years without shoving a knife in my neck???!!! Sooooooo done!! GO RV!!!!

I hope you don't have to go 15 years Jaygo . . . That's when you want to stick the knife into everybody's else's neck ! !  ;) Trophy Icon #8 Given with my compliments for sticking to it ! 

In relentless pursuit of the elusive RV since March 2004   :wave:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

"As well as the event will come along with the celebration of the Arab Day of Financial Inclusion in all Arab countries"

Botz, are you thinking that Iraqi banking will be included in all Arab countries?  Because if that's what they are really saying here, they would have to have a tradeable currency, right?

Maybe they are saying all Arab Countries are also having Financial Inclusion Week.  We've all been waiting so long, I'm afraid to even think the RV could happen within a week.

De ja vu

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Trust me, we all undestand! Been in since 2008 heard stuff that broke me down time and time again, but I’m in this to win this or go down swinging..... this is the most I’ve been excited in a long time.... I really feel all the pieces of the puzzle are lining up and something just feels different this time! Chin up my friend

Been in since 2008 as well, I've been pumped up and let down by many. MeDick comes to mind. I've only bought once and will see this thing out. Hopefully soon. :)

• Upvote 1

Inclusion week? So maybe my theory that the citizens of Iraq are way smarter than the CBI and GOI is true....the citizens only need a week to absorb this, but the GOI and CBI have taken how many years to get this going?.... Stubborn and Stupid best describes them I think..... let’s not forget the corrupt part tho too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Hopefully this will not be a confusing undertaking ,. ----- you bring in 10.000 dinar get 10.000 dinar worth back .... Out side 10.000 dinar get 20.000 u.s.d. 😁

After taxes we end up with the same they do? Works for me 

• Upvote 1