Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 04/24/2018

yota691

1 minute ago, jmartin1145 said:

I am never at a loss for words, but for some reason today I am. I did get a concusion Saturday because of something I read on here. If I remember right it came from Thugs. Never run down the hall in sock feet if you have hardwood floors.

And if you do a major league slide in said hall make sure you are wearing pants.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks 3n1.  Reading this article, it sounds like it's already done.  And in thinking about it -  Why would Iraqis, who are so afraid of losing money with the banks, open accounts without deposit insurance?  I don't think they would.  

A deposit company was said, in Dec 2017, to be launched "soon" so maybe in this week of Financial Inclusion, this company will be launched.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 10

17 minutes ago, Botzwana said:
In order to educate the public of the importance of financial inclusion in Iraq, The activities of the financial inclusion week will start tomorrow for the period from 25-30 April 2018 and this event will be directly supervised by this bank and in cooperation with the Iraqi private banks league and the participation of banks and financial companies operating in Iraq, As well as the event will come along with the celebration of the Arab Day of Financial Inclusion in all Arab countries. During the event Iraqi and foreign banks and financial companies will present banking services and displaying all banking products in several public places, Shopping malls, Universities..etc.

it's happening! read the financial day statement... 25th - 30th they will go international!!

"As well as the event will come along with the celebration of the Arab Day of Financial Inclusion in all Arab countries"

Botz, are you thinking that Iraqi banking will be included in all Arab countries?  Because if that's what they are really saying here, they would have to have a tradeable currency, right?

Maybe they are saying all Arab Countries are also having Financial Inclusion Week.  We've all been waiting so long, I'm afraid to even think the RV could happen within a week.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Botzwana said:
In order to educate the public of the importance of financial inclusion in Iraq, The activities of the financial inclusion week will start tomorrow for the period from 25-30 April 2018 and this event will be directly supervised by this bank and in cooperation with the Iraqi private banks league and the participation of banks and financial companies operating in Iraq, As well as the event will come along with the celebration of the Arab Day of Financial Inclusion in all Arab countries. During the event Iraqi and foreign banks and financial companies will present banking services and displaying all banking products in several public places, Shopping malls, Universities..etc.

it's happening! read the financial day statement... 25th - 30th they will go international!!

"As well as the event will come along with the celebration of the Arab Day of Financial Inclusion in all Arab countries"

Botz, are you thinking that Iraqi banking will be included in all Arab countries?  Because if that's what they are really saying here, they would have to have a tradeable currency, right?

Maybe they are saying all Arab Countries are also having Financial Inclusion Week.  We've all been waiting so long, I'm afraid to even think the RV could happen within a week.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rissas dad said:

Admittedly was trolling a little.  I see what the (potential) big deal is.  However, as time goes on I've sadly become very jaded to most if not all of the the facts of this thing which as time has gone by, have began to question.  It makes sense that if they want the public to start trusting the banks and open accounts they have certainly done a myriad of steps to do just that.  Its just hard for me any more to assume that just because something positive is taking place therefore its close to the end (or start, depending on your perspective) as buttloads of good stuff has happened, especially recently, some of which really felt like could push it on, only to find out it didnt and more was needed.  Tough ride.

Honest post...well intended and stated.

People need to stay balanced and AWARE.

• Upvote 5