Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Open Banking System After Elections

Floridian

12 hours ago, Laid Back said:

ChuckF,

Big Time my friend, couple of people I know are heavily invested ($1 million +) they are buying more. This guys vacation Home here in Hawaii is value in $25 million. They are very well connected in the banking sector....They told me, your working hard days are going to 

end really soon...... I don't want to spread rumors, just sharing the info I got today

With all the latest news plus this info I got today, I'm excited 

Go CBI

Go RV 

Go $1:1

Sure hope they mean davis also can quit work

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

11 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I hope LBs friend is right too cause I really do work hard just like many others here and really need a better lifestyle change. 

Very true my friend, we all work hard, well maybe except for Davis ? Other than him, yup, we all sure do !!  :) 

pp

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, Floridian said:

4-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...We read matter of factly the other day in a news article from Prime Minister Abadi that they expect to open the banking system or engage the banking system with the world directly after the elections so there isn’t anything more clear than that…

What ??? Floridian got rubies ?? What's up with that ???

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

ChuckF,

Big Time my friend, couple of people I know are heavily invested ($1 million +) they are buying more. This guys vacation Home here in Hawaii is value in $25 million. They are very well connected in the banking sector....They told me, your working hard days are going to 

end really soon...... I don't want to spread rumors, just sharing the info I got today

Go CBI

Go RV 

Thank You, Laid Back, AND The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I’ll fess up to note I invested some more earlier this year when the 50,000s were available to align with my “investment strategy”!!!

:o       :o       :o

My inferential assessments have gone blank as of late. So, I have not posted as much. In the past, I could see things in the news articles that, to me, contributed to the implementation of the final steps of the monetary policies to support the Iraqi Dinar reinstatement/revaluation. The news is more blah, blah, blah stuff basically saying the same things with a few new things sprinkled in.

This just feels like a “holding pattern” for whatever reason(s) now to me. I’m not sure if it is contingent on the elections or if something internal to Iraq, international to Iraq, or something else altogether. My opinion is a reinstatement or revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar would get the international investors revved and would lend affirmation by the Iraqi citizens for the less corrupt figures to be elected. Otherwise, why would the Iraqis take heart that their vote for less corruption would matter to their particular situation and standard of living? The Iraqi Donor Conference Donors are starting to get edgy. If these Donors are alienated, will Iraq get a better deal later? Somehow, the Donors would need to see Iraq is serious about international investors. In my simple mental model, Iraq would HAVE to go to an open economy and, thereby, simultaneously terminate the closed economy daily currency auctions with all the associated corruption. I am not so confident simply going through an election will eliminate a substantial amount of the corrupt characters with their fingers in the daily CBI currency auctions so going to an open economy any time would seem to get the Iraqis pumped for a low corruption government. To go to an open economy, the Iraqi Dinar needs a non program rate. Sure, other countries, like the Korean Won, have a similar rate to the current Iraqi Dinar. The difference is in the amount of natural resources Iraq holds that goes beyond the Oil and Gas. Maybe the CBI is alone or under direction attempting to pull in as many of the larger denominations as they can to meet an old or newly established note count (possibly by denomination) in the marketplace (I.e. under mattresses, buried, etc.). All told, with the reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment, there appears to be an outlook indicating a VERY STRONG demand for Iraq Dinars.

My opinion is the countries with a Strategic Framework Agreement (The United States and France), as well as other countries, need the reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment to get going big time in Iraq to avert a world wide economic meltdown. Iraq NEEDS to be Secure, Stable, AND Sovereign for Iraq to get going on meeting the economic objectives. The world wide turn downs in nominally 2008 and 2014 were likely thought to be softened by Iraq coming on line economically and internationally. Looks like Iraq was slated to assist in averting at least some of the 2008 turn down. This recovery has been slower but possibly more precarious. Hopefully, the past initiatives in Iraq lend to Iraq’s future stability to regain and maintain the world wide economic positive momentum.

I think this could happen any time. Just me maybe.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

What ??? Floridian got rubies ?? What's up with that ???

pp

I don't get the giving people rubies. So what if you don't like the member or what was said. Just scroll on by.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

ChuckF,

Go CBI

Go RV 

Wow! I’m blown away by the thought of having over 1 million plus US dollars invested in this? 

To to be able to have that kind of money to speculate with(able to afford to lose).....

I know what a sacrifice it’s been to have what I invested in it.....It seems like small fries compared to that! 

God LB, I sure hope you’re right! And it makes sense now why you’ve always been so (laid back) about this! If I had friends like that telling me to relax it would put me at ease ;) 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

13 hours ago, Laid Back said:

ChuckF,

Go CBI

Go RV 

LB Thanks for sharing this! For you to be this excited is a really good thing. I have always enjoyed reading your positive posts and you are always calm with each one. I purposely make sure to read your comments because it gives off positive vibes in the midst of this long waiting period. Thank you again! I can feel this all coming to fruition really really soon! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Trying not to get too excited over all the great news.  Is it possible that they are educating the public now and the education will go on for 2 months, AND THEN RV?  

It seem like a week of "financial Inclusion" is not enough to educate a whole country.  

At any rate, I know we are very close.

This from Kaperoni:

4-24-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  I can assure you nothing is going to happen with the dinar or the monetary policy at the CBI for at least two more months maybe longer because they have compliance commitments to meet with the IMF first.   And then and only then when they're in compliance and the elections are completed and the new government is formed will they consider moving forward by moving to a float and leaving the peg.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Trying not to get too excited over all the great news.  Is it possible that they are educating the public now and the education will go on for 2 months, AND THEN RV?  

It seem like a week of "financial Inclusion" is not enough to educate a whole country.  

At any rate, I know we are very close.

This from Kaperoni:

4-24-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  I can assure you nothing is going to happen with the dinar or the monetary policy at the CBI for at least two more months maybe longer because they have compliance commitments to meet with the IMF first.   And then and only then when they're in compliance and the elections are completed and the new government is formed will they consider moving forward by moving to a float and leaving the peg.

:(

pp

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, I’ll fess up to note I invested some more earlier this year when the 50,000s were available to align with my “investment strategy”!!!

My inferential assessments have gone blank as of late. So, I have not posted as much. In the past, I could see things in the news articles that, to me, contributed to the implementation of the final steps of the monetary policies to support system" rel="">support the Iraqi Dinar reinstatement/revaluation. The news is more blah, blah, blah stuff basically saying the same things with a few new things sprinkled in.

This just feels like a “holding pattern” for whatever reason(s) now to me. I’m not sure if it is contingent on the elections or if something internal to Iraq, international to Iraq, or something else altogether. My opinion is a reinstatement or revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar would get the international investors revved and would lend affirmation by the Iraqi citizens for the less corrupt figures to be elected. Otherwise, why would the Iraqis take heart that their vote for less corruption would matter to their particular situation and standard of living? The Iraqi Donor Conference Donors are starting to get edgy. If these Donors are alienated, will Iraq get a better deal later? Somehow, the Donors would need to see Iraq is serious about international investors. In my simple mental model, Iraq would HAVE to go to an open economy and, thereby, simultaneously terminate the closed economy daily currency auctions with all the associated corruption. I am not so confident simply going through an election will eliminate a substantial amount of the corrupt characters with their fingers in the daily CBI currency auctions so going to an open economy any time would seem to get the Iraqis pumped for a low corruption government. To go to an open economy, the Iraqi Dinar needs a non program rate. Sure, other countries, like the Korean Won, have a similar rate to the current Iraqi Dinar. The difference is in the amount of natural resources Iraq holds that goes beyond the Oil and Gas. Maybe the CBI is alone or under direction attempting to pull in as many of the larger denominations as they can to meet an old or newly established note count (possibly by denomination) in the marketplace (I.e. under mattresses, buried, etc.). All told, with the reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment, there appears to be an outlook indicating a VERY STRONG demand for Iraq Dinars.

My opinion is the countries with a Strategic Framework Agreement (The United States and France), as well as other countries, need the reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment to get going big time in Iraq to avert a world wide economic meltdown. Iraq NEEDS to be Secure, Stable, AND Sovereign for Iraq to get going on meeting the economic objectives. The world wide turn downs in nominally 2008 and 2014 were likely thought to be softened by Iraq coming on line economically and internationally. Looks like Iraq was slated to assist in averting at least some of the 2008 turn down. This recovery has been slower but possibly more precarious. Hopefully, the past initiatives in Iraq lend to Iraq’s future stability to regain and maintain the world wide economic positive momentum.

Synopsis,  I totally agree with you!  (see previous post)  However, I didn't state my opinion and clearly as you did above.  To me It doesn't really make sense for them to wait. I think that  the news coming out of Iraq has flat lined for a reason and most of what we are reading is Smoke.   If, Abadi wins (as predicted) why not boost the confidence and credibility of all that he has done and pretty much secure that win?  It sure would get my vote! Certainly would change things!  I also think that most people are waiting for the elections to see any change... why not spring a surprise and do the unexpected.  Makes complete sense to me!!!

BTW... been lurking here for a very long time... pop in to say my peace every now and then.  I always like to read your posts along with all the other big contributors.  Thanks for what you do.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, luvalife said:

Synopsis,  I totally agree with you!  (see previous post)  However, I didn't state my opinion and clearly as you did above.  To me It doesn't really make sense for them to wait. I think that  the news coming out of Iraq has flat lined for a reason and most of what we are reading is Smoke.   If, Abadi wins (as predicted) why not boost the confidence and credibility of all that he has done and pretty much secure that win?  It sure would get my vote! Certainly would change things!  I also think that most people are waiting for the elections to see any change... why not spring a surprise and do the unexpected.  Makes complete sense to me!!!

BTW... been lurking here for a very long time... pop in to say my peace every now and then.  I always like to read your posts along with all the other big contributors.  Thanks for what you do.

Thank You for Your comments as well, LuvALife, AND The Best Of Your Tuesday To You!!! :tiphat:

We are very fortunate to have so many well rounded people contributing here on DV!!! :twothumbs:

I found the following article extremely interesting with regard to both the content and timing. Here is an excerpt of lofty notoriety :

Macron told Trump that together the U.S. and France would defeat terrorism, curtail weapons of mass destruction in North Korea and Iran and act together on behalf of the planet, a reference to Macron's work to revive a U.S. role in the Paris climate accord.

The United States and France saving the world from itself???!!! Say what???!!! The French???!!!

The issues with North Korea and Iran could bode well if tamped down without escalating tensions from either or both Iran and North Korea. Possibly world wide peace on major issues may further strengthen and institute the Iraqi Dinar reinstatement or revaluation since external factors have been quelled. I find it interesting that only The United States and France each have a Strategic Framework Agreement with Iraq and the first State Hosting by President Donald J Trump of France with Macron. So, all the to do ado may be an elaborate ruse for the public on whether Macron or Trump pushes the RV button based on their secret arm wrestling match. Anyway, Trump did mention May 12 as his decision date on whether or not to pull out of the Iran Nuclear Deal - the same day as the Iraqi elections. Timing is odd on these major issues so may mean something.

We’ll see!!!

Trump warns: Iran will pay if it restarts nuclear program

8 / 31
Associated Press
Associated Press
By DARLENE SUPERVILLE and KEN THOMAS1 hr ago

AAwhqlf.img?m=1&b=black&w=624&h=351&f=jp

9f8e92.gif
Trump Welcomes Macron at White House

Update: Iran's foreign minister has told the AP that Iran will "most likely" abandon nuclear deal if President Trump pulls the U.S. out.

Earlier:

WASHINGTON  — Weighing withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal, President Donald Trump declared on Tuesday that if the Iranians "restart their nuclear program, they will have bigger problems than they've ever had before." 

Trump issued his warning alongside French President Emmanuel Macron in the Oval Office, where the two allies were to discuss the multinational nuclear accord, the war in Syria and other issues during a day of meetings at the White House.

Speaking at a joint news conference Tuesday, Trump appeared to be more in line with Macron's push for a longer-term U.S. presence in Syria. Trump, who announced weeks ago that he would withdraw American troops, said Macron reinforced the idea of a potential Iranian takeover of territory liberated from the Islamic State group.

"We'll be coming home," Trump said, "but we want to leave a strong and lasting footprint."

Macron told Trump that together the U.S. and France would defeat terrorism, curtail weapons of mass destruction in North Korea and Iran and act together on behalf of the planet, a reference to Macron's work to revive a U.S. role in the Paris climate accord. 

As for Iran, Trump was asked if he might be willing to stay in the accord. He replied, "People know my views on the Iran deal. ... It's insane, it's ridiculous. It should have never been made."

One of Macron's main objectives during his three-day visit to Washington is to persuade Trump to stay in the accord. Trump remains publicly undecided but reminded his French counterpart of what he sees as flaws in the agreement, which he said fails to address ballistic missiles or Iran's activities in Yemen or Syria.

Macron told reporters that he and Trump would look at the Iran deal "in a wider regional context," taking into account the situation in Syria. "We have a common objective, we want to make sure there's no escalation and no nuclear proliferation in the region. We now need to find the right path forward," Macron said.

Trump suggested he was open to "doing something" on the Iran agreement as long as it was done "strongly." He told Macron, "We could have at least an agreement among ourselves very quickly." But when he was asked by reporters what that agreement would be, Trump said, "You'll find out."

During the press conference, Macron added that he and Trump discussed pursuing a "new agreement" with Iran on the broader regional concerns, including Syria.

But it was not clear whether Trump would be willing to keep the U.S. in the current deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, in the meantime. U.S. military and intelligence officials have urged Trump not to pull out of the agreement, arguing it has halted Iran's nuclear program.

Trump also informed Macron that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un wanted to meet "as soon as possible." The president, who once derided Kim as "Little Rocket Man," said the North Korean dictator had been "very open" and "very honorable" so far.

Domestic concerns were also near the surface for Trump. He refused to answer a reporter's question as to whether he is considering a pardon for his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, whose office was raided by the FBI. Trump called it "a stupid question." Cohen has not been charged in the case.

As Trump hosted the French president for the first official state visit of his administration, he and Macron lavished praise — and even a pair of kisses — on one another Tuesday.

"It's an honor to call you my friend," Trump said, after predicting Macron would be a historic leader of France.

In a lighter moment, Trump and Macron demonstrated some of the chemistry that has marked their relationship. The U.S. president brushed something off Macron's suit jacket, saying, "We have a very special relationship, in fact I'll get that little piece of dandruff off."

Trump added, "We have to make him perfect — he is perfect."

The meetings followed a pomp-filled welcome ceremony on the South Lawn. Trump said before an audience of U.S. soldiers and members of his Cabinet that the relationship he forged with Macron at the start of his presidency was a testament to the "enduring friendship that binds our two nations."

He thanked the French leader for his "steadfast partnership" in the recent missile strike in response to the chemical attack in Syria.

Macron said, "History is calling us. It is urging our people to find the fortitude that has guided us in the most difficult of times. France and with it, Europe, and the United States have an appointment with history." 

• Slide 1 of 29: French President Emmanuel Macron (L) laughs as U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during their meeting in the Oval Office following the official arrival ceremony for Macron at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 2 of 29: U.S. President Donald Trump, first lady Melania Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron gesture during an arrival ceremony at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 3 of 29: U.S. President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump welcome French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron during an arrival ceremony at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 4 of 29: US President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron shake hands during a state welcome at the White House in Washington, DC, on April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 5 of 29: President Donald Trump, French President Emmanuel Macron, first lady Melania Trump and Brigitte Macron stand during the National Anthem during a State Arrival Ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, Tuesday, April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 6 of 29: President Donald Trump welcomes French President Emmanuel Macron to the White House during a state arrival ceremony April 24, 2018 in Washington, DC. Macron and Trump are scheduled to meet throughout the day to discuss a range of bilateral issues as Trump holds his first official state visit with the French president.
  •  
  • Slide 7 of 29: Schoolchildren wave American flags prior to U.S. President Donald Trump welcoming French President Emmanuel Macron to the White House for a state arrival ceremony April 24, 2018 in Washington, DC. Macron and Trump are scheduled to meet throughout the day to discuss a range of bilateral issues as Trump holds his first official state visit with the French president.
  •  
  • Slide 8 of 29: French President Emmanuel Macron, with US President Donald Trump, speaks during a state welcome at the White House in Washington, DC, on April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 9 of 29: French President Emmanuel Macron (R) and US President Donald Trump participate in a military review during a state welcome at the White House in Washington, DC, on April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 10 of 29: Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner attend a state arrival ceremony hosted by U.S. President Donald Trump welcoming French President Emmanuel Macron to the White House  April 24, 2018 in Washington, DC. Macron and Trump are scheduled to meet throughout the day to discuss a range of bilateral issues as Trump holds his first official state visit with the French president.
  •  
  • Slide 11 of 29: French President Emmanuel Macron kisses the hand of US First Lady Melania Trump during a state welcome at the White House in Washington, DC, on April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 12 of 29: French President Emmanuel Macron shakes hands with US Vice President Mike Pence as US President Donald Trump, and Brigitte Macron (L) watch, during a state welcome at the White House in Washington, DC, on April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 13 of 29: French President Emmanuel Macron (C), withUS President Donald Trump, waves to guest after a military review during a state welcome at the White House in Washington, DC, on April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 14 of 29: White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross and Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin attend an arrival ceremony at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 15 of 29: President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron participate in a State Arrival Ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House, Tuesday, April 24, 2018, in Washington.
  •  
  • Slide 16 of 29: First lady Melania Trump greets French President Emmanuel Macron, left, and President Donald Trump greets Brigitte Macron, right, as they arrive for a State Arrival Ceremony on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, Tuesday, April 24, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 17 of 29: U.S. President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron and Brigitte Macron prepare to have their picture taken on a visit to the estate of the first U.S. President George Washington in Mount Vernon, Virginia outside Washington, U.S., April 23, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 18 of 29: French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron arrive at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland on April 23, 2018. - President Macron is in the US on a three-day state visit.
  •  
  • Slide 19 of 29: French President Emmanuel Macron speaks during a welcoming ceremony for him and his wife, Brigitte Macron, at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland on April 23, 2018. - President Macron is in the US on a three-day state visit.
  •  
  • Slide 20 of 29: Soldiers walk with a red carpet while preparing for the arrival of France's President Emmanuel Macron at Andrews Air Force Base April 23, 2018 in Maryland. - President Macron is in the US on a three-day state visit
  •  
  • Slide 21 of 29: US President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron disembark from Marine One upon arrival at Mount Vernon, the estate of the first US President George Washington, in Mount Vernon, Virginia, April 23, 2018.
  •  
  • Slide 22 of 29: U.S. President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron walk with first lady Melania Trump and Brigitte Macron to board the Marine One helicopter prior to departing the White House for dinner in Washington, U.S., April 23, 2018,
  •  
  • Slide 23 of 29: President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump greet French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron at the White House, Monday, April 23, 2018, in Washington.
  •  
  • Slide 24 of 29: The White House employees await the arrival of French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 23, 2018,
  •  
  • Slide 25 of 29: US President Donald Trump, Brigitte Macron, France's President Emmanuel Macron, and US first lady Melania Trump walk on the South Lawn of the White House April 23, 2018 in Washington, DC.
  •  
  • Slide 26 of 29: US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump participate in a tree planting ceremony with French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, DC, on April 23, 2018. - The tree comes from Belleau Woods, where, in June 1918, some 9,000 US Marines died in the Belleau Wood battle during World War I.
  •  
  • Slide 27 of 29: President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump walk on the South Lawn with  French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron at the White House, Monday, April 23, 2018, in Washington.
  •  
  • Slide 28 of 29: President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron walk into the White House, after traveling to Mount Vernon, on April 23, 2018 in Washington, DC.
  •  
  • Slide 29 of 29: US First Lady Melania Trump escorts Brigitte Macron, wife of French President Emmanuel Macron, upon their return to the White House in Washington, DC, on April 23, 2018.
Slide 1 of 29: French President Emmanuel Macron (L) laughs as U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during their meeting in the Oval Office following the official arrival ceremony for Macron at the White House in Washington, U.S., April 24, 2018.
Previous SlideNext Slide

1/29 SLIDES © Kevin Lamarque/Reuters 

French President Emmanuel Macron laughs as U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during their meeting in the Oval Office following the official arrival ceremony for Macron at the White House on April 24 in Washington.

Slideshow by photo services

The social highlight of Macron's visit, the first state visit of the Trump presidency, comes Tuesday night with a lavish state dinner at the White House. About 150 guests are expected to dine on rack of lamb and nectarine tart and enjoy an after-dinner performance by the Washington National Opera.

On Monday night, the leaders took a helicopter tour of Washington landmarks and had dinner at the Potomac River home of George Washington in Mount Vernon, Virginia.

Tuesday's meetings follow the collaboration by the U.S., France and Britain in missile strikes in Syria earlier this month to respond to the alleged chemical weapons attack. The U.S. has 2,000 troops in Syria assisting local Arab and Kurdish fighters against IS, though Trump has resisted a deeper U.S. involvement and is eager to withdraw completely from Syria.

Macron's three-day visit to Washington underscores the importance that both sides attach to the relationship: Macron, who calls Trump often, has emerged as something of a "Trump whisperer" at a time when the American president's relationships with other European leaders are more strained. Trump, who attaches great importance to the optics of pageantry and ceremony, chose to honor Macron with the first state visit of his administration as he woos the French president.

For all their camaraderie, Macron and Trump disagree on some fundamental issues, including the multinational nuclear deal, which is aimed at restricting Iran's development of nuclear weapons. 

Trump ended his first year in office without receiving a foreign leader on a state visit, the first president in nearly 100 years to fail to do so. He was Macron's guest last July at the annual Bastille Day military parade in the center of Paris. Macron and his wife also took Trump and first lady Melania Trump on a tour of Napoleon's tomb and whisked them up in the Eiffel Tower for dinner overlooking the City of Light. 

Macron was welcomed back to the White House on Tuesday with a traditional arrival ceremony featuring nearly 500 members of the U.S. military and a booming 21-gun salute. He was also attending a State Department lunch hosted by Vice President Mike Pence.

Associated Press writers Zeke Miller and Jonathan Lemire contributed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-warns-iran-will-pay-if-it-restarts-nuclear-program/ar-AAwg7oK?li=BBnb7Kz

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hspotman said:

Aloha my friend, island of Kauai North Shore.!

9 hours ago, davis411 said:

Sure hope they mean davis also can quit work

I hope too my friend, so you can run for president:twothumbs:

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

My inferential assessments have gone blank as of late. So, I have not posted as much. In the past, I could see things in the news articles that, to me, contributed to the implementation of the final steps of the monetary policies to support system" rel="">support the Iraqi Dinar reinstatement/revaluation. The news is more blah, blah, blah stuff basically saying the same things with a few new things sprinkled in.

Thanks for your input my friend Synopsis. I'm always interested in your point of view.!

9 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Wow! I’m blown away by the thought of having over 1 million plus US dollars invested in this? 

To to be able to have that kind of money to speculate with(able to afford to lose).....

I know what a sacrifice it’s been to have what I invested in it.....It seems like small fries compared to that! 

God LB, I sure hope you’re right! And it makes sense now why you’ve always been so (laid back) about this! If I had friends like that telling me to relax it would put me at ease ;) 

My friend I'm blessed to have good people around me.... I got involved on this investment because two multimillionaires told me about it

One of them owns one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world and the other owns the one of the biggest vineyard in

Argentina.

8 hours ago, chris2028 said:

LB Thanks for sharing this! For you to be this excited is a really good thing. I have always enjoyed reading your positive posts and you are always calm with each one. I purposely make sure to read your comments because it gives off positive vibes in the midst of this long waiting period. Thank you again! I can feel this all coming to fruition really really soon! 

chris, my friend thank you for your kind words...... You're right this is coming to fruition really soon.

Go RV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:
9 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

My friend I'm blessed to have good people around me.... I got involved on this investment because two multimillionaires told me about it

One of them owns one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world and the other owns the one of the biggest vineyard in

That’s awesome! My friend who got me to look in to it, owned multiple Restaurants franchises and his friend who was a multi millionaire from a construction supplier for the northeast and Mid west turned him on to it.... I guess they say birds of a feather flock together! Hopefully we can join the club here real soon ;) 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

first let me say I'm not looking for any sympathy, but was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago so my time here now has some perceived upper limits.  What's fascinating to me is over the many years I've had my minuscule  amount of Dinar I've just been waiting.  At times frustrated, but certainly willing to wait to see if this happens.  Overnight I now have this urgency for results.  Really trying to be Laid Back.  I do appreciate your post and let's hope it's true.

• Upvote 9

6 minutes ago, springbank said:

first let me say I'm not looking for any sympathy, but was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago so my time here now has some perceived upper limits.  What's fascinating to me is over the many years I've had my minuscule  amount of Dinar I've just been waiting.  At times frustrated, but certainly willing to wait to see if this happens.  Overnight I now have this urgency for results.  Really trying to be Laid Back.  I do appreciate your post and let's hope it's true.

Dirty disease. I truly hope all will work out ok for you.

pp

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, springbank said:

I just posted in Off Topic thread about a documentary called "The Magic Pill". Watch it. Never give up.

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for your input my friend Synopsis. I'm always interested in your point of view.!

I really appreciate Your posts and sharing Your experience with Your contacts, Laid Back, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I look forward to meeting post event!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time........................................

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 3