Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Open Banking System After Elections

Floridian

4-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...We read matter of factly the other day in a news article from Prime Minister Abadi that they expect to open the banking system or engage the banking system with the world directly after the elections so there isn’t anything more clear than that…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

"Prime Minister Abadi that they expect to open the banking system or engage the banking system with the world directly after the elections"

:goodnews:interesting statement 

I would like to see the link of the article that kaperoni is quoting .... For critical reading and analysis.

Nothing against you my friend Floridian ;)

Go CBI 

Go engage internationally 

Go RV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

17 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"Prime Minister Abadi that they expect to open the banking system or engage the banking system with the world directly after the elections"

I would like to see the link of the article that kaperoni is quoting .... For critical reading and analysis.

Go CBI 

Go RV

Still can't find it lol

• Upvote 1

"the development of the Iraqi capital sector plans require cooperation with counterpart regional and international institutions and stand at the successful experiences, and benefit from the transfer of the banking sector to a new stage, as contributing to opening up to the world.."

"the Bahraini side expressed its full readiness to open banking transactions with Iraqi banks within the standards and controls international,.."

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=155889

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, Floridian said:

"the development of the Iraqi capital sector plans require cooperation with counterpart regional and international institutions and stand at the successful experiences, and benefit from the transfer of the banking sector to a new stage, as contributing to opening up to the world.."

"the Bahraini side expressed its full readiness to open banking transactions with Iraqi banks within the standards and controls international,.."

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=155889

Thanks my Friend, 

In this moment the GOI is focus on the elections. Working on political alliance, political blocks, political coalitions

Looks like Everything is lined up for after the election.

Go Abadi 

Go reelection

Go RV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

I tend to agree....However, the question that keeps coming to mind is....if that is the case, wouldn't that cause an influx of buyers that are expecting that? Why would they wait? It makes absolutely NO sense!  I know, this is Iraq....but still it would not be in their best interest...

I'm just thinking out loud...really loud! Train is moving way too fast to jump off...or de-rail.

• Upvote 4

interpretation of this translation could prove to be an issue again.  When they say, "they expect to open the banking system or engage the banking system with the world directly after the elections", how are they using the words[ "DIRECTLY"?  Doing everything 'DIRECTLY AFTER"....or ENAGE THE BANKING SYSTEM WITH THE WORLD BANK DIRECTLY? So when they are saying 'after the elections', that leaves a whole lot of time to assume.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks my Friend, 

In this moment the GOI is focus on the elections. Working on political alliance, political blocks, political coalitions

Looks like Everything is lined up for after the election.

Go Abadi 

Go reelection

Go RV

I looks to be that way big time. Lets hope we can get some closure soon after the election. I am ready total the next step in my life.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, luvalife said:

I tend to agree....However, the question that keeps coming to mind is....if that is the case, wouldn't that cause an influx of buyers that are expecting that? Why would they wait? It makes absolutely NO sense!  I know, this is Iraq....but still it would not be in their best interest...

I'm just thinking out loud...really loud! Train is moving way too fast to jump off...or de-rail.

First welcome luvalfe, this is such a speculative investment that we are not even a grain a sand to the investment community. People have been feeling this way for years only to have Maliki elected and reelected then ISIS. In the big investment of Bloomberg and CNBC we are the crazy ones. I have been in for 15 year and those I talked about this then still get a good laugh as they get ready to retire from their second jobs. People just do not see this the same way we do. Wait for it ----------BUT when this happens we are going one doing OK for ourselves.  I am looking for 1 to 1 but a dime gets it done. :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Hi Chuckfinley,

I have been here just as long as you have. I am just not as active. I tend to lurk... And take it all in...learning all I can. In the big picture we are mere ants in a huge hill. Yes, this is speculative and I went in with that in mind. However, I feel now more than ever that this is close...and I still feel that it would be crazy for them to do as expected/predicted and wait till after the elections....but that's just me. My 10 cents (inflation)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Well, by your avatar I for sure can not say you are an old timers. I feel most of us think after the election, but that is a short window because of the religious holidays. I was shooting for July as the start for me. They can say that they are working to devalue after the election. No one knows when this going to happen. Gurus were calling it every weekend. We just have to wait it out.

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

ChuckF,

Big Time my friend, couple of people I know are heavily invested ($1 million +) they are buying more. This guys vacation Home here in Hawaii is value in $25 million. They are very well connected in the banking sector....They told me, your working hard days are going to 

end really soon...... I don't want to spread rumors, just sharing the info I got today

With all the latest news plus this info I got today, I'm excited 

Go CBI

Go RV 

Go $1:1

Thanks for sharing Laid Back! I hope like heck your friend is right (getting in and out of that hammock, you do work too hard!)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

ChuckF,

Big Time my friend, couple of people I know are heavily invested ($1 million +) they are buying more. This guys vacation Home here in Hawaii is value in $25 million. They are very well connected in the banking sector....They told me, your working hard days are going to 

end really soon...... I don't want to spread rumors, just sharing the info I got today

Go CBI

Go RV 

This is great news, LB.  I sure hope your friend is right.

Thanks for sharing.  :D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 4/21/2018 at 6:04 PM, Laid Back said:

Go CBI 

Go RV

You are a class act Laid Back. Why anyone bothered to ruby Floridian for bringing this article to the Rumors Section, where fodder like this is ok,  is beyond me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, miquel said:

Thanks for sharing Laid Back! I hope like heck your friend is right (getting in and out of that hammock, you do work too hard!)

You're welcome my friend.... I keep the hammock really low, so is easy to get in at out😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I hope LBs friend is right too cause I really do work hard just like many others here and really need a better lifestyle change. 

The guys are not my friends, (your friends are very few). this is people I know. I do work for them. They flight in private jets and they have the best of everything. I bought dinar because of this guys. They told me about it years ago... This is the first time I see them so excited

about the investment.

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

This is great news, LB.  I sure hope your friend is right.

Thanks for sharing.  :D

Thanks you Floridian👍🏻😊

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

You are a class act Laid Back. Why anyone bothered to ruby Floridian for bringing this article to the Rumors Section, where fodder like this is ok,  is beyond me.

Thank you my friend:twothumbs:

Go CBI

Go RV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Laid Back said:

ChuckF,

Go CBI

Go RV 

What Island you from?  I grew up in Hawaii Kai, Kaiser High, etc.

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

You're welcome my friend.... I keep the hammock really low, so is easy to get in at out😂😂😂

The guys are not my friends, (your friends are very few). this is people I know. I do work for them. They flight in private jets and they have the best of everything. I bought dinar because of this guys. They told me about it years ago... This is the first time I see them so excited

about the investment.

Thanks you Floridian👍🏻😊

Thank you my friend:twothumbs:

Go CBI

Go RV

Thank you so much LB. ♡

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1