Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 4-25-2018

TexasGranny

Good Morning Adam,

Thanks for all the hard work you do.

We again, are seeing some correspondence regarding dropping the three zeros.  For those holding larger notes, how does dropping the zeros really effect our investment?  For example, if one was holding one million dinar in 50,000 and 25,000 notes, what would the value in dollars be assuming a $1.00 exchange rate 😂😂, once the three zeros are dropped?  And, what should we do now if anything, with those larger notes?

• Upvote 1

Adam - I’m Heading Out Of Town For An Hour Tomorrow And Was Wondering If U Think That I Should Bring All Of My Dinar With Me In Case This Thing Goes Down ...

Fyi - I’ve Got Plenty Of Room For The Entire Hefty Bag Full Of 50 Dinar Notes That LGD And Umbertino Sold Me ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Adam - I’m Heading Out Of Town For An Hour Tomorrow And Was Wondering If U Think That I Should Bring All Of My Dinar With Me In Case This Thing Goes Down ...

Fyi - I’ve Got Plenty Of Room For The Entire Hefty Bag Full Of 50 Dinar Notes That LGD And Umbertino Sold Me ...

:D  :D  :D 

Did Saddam currency even have those big notes ?  

I have read a few articles regarding banking. I am feeling excited but I am trying to keep calm. We have been disappointed before. I hope it changes this time. Do you think they will really wait until after elections, cabinet formation and Ramadan? September?