Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real names of players in dinar space

rockfl9

16 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

As you like to say...."still didn't answer the question"....or provide evidence of your contact or source. P.S. Iraq has been talking Shiite for years on what they MAY do..............as of today.....ZIP, NADA. Same goes for gurus & alter ego bottom feeders (LOPsters)..................ZIP, NADA

Fair game Caz.. I dont have a SOURCE like some gurus claim ..  I don't believe anyone has. I am just putting together the news I believe is factual and my knowledge of finance . 

I say show me  the money.  A 10 cent RV would need 100's of millions of dollars. WHERE will it come from????

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No one seems to know where all the money for the cash-in will come from !!! They expect to get a call and just go to that bank and get the money.  BUT some one has to give the bank the money !  Oh, that is the banks problem. Just gimme the money .Maybe someone should ask-a-guru? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey Rock,

When people buy Iraqi dinar here in the USA what happens to the dollars that are used to buy them with. Do these dollars go into their foreign reserves. I'm no banker but seems to me its a win win situation for the Central Bank. They get lots of US dollars for the the cost of printing notes.  Meanwhile these dinar keep devaluing because of inflation. i always wondered if someone like Gov Shabibi started the rumors a long time ago. I doubt it but sure would have been a brilliant idea. 

Hi SD.  Actually it's a bad deal for the CBI .. For every mil they must print 40-25k notes at about 6 cents each AND put $860 into reserves. That's $862.40 per mil.  What is worse is that for every mil that is "smuggled" into the US they must print another mil to have the same monetary effect in-country. The real cost $1762.40. Now you should see why they dont officially want any dinar to leave the country.   They KNOW a lot of dinar has "escaped" ( I'm sure they see Ebay over there) and it could well be that they dont want ANY of it to come back! Hint, Hint.

• Downvote 2

On 5/4/2018 at 5:51 PM, rockfl9 said:

No one seems to know where all the money for the cash-in will come from !!! They expect to get a call and just go to that bank and get the money.  BUT some one has to give the bank the money !  Oh, that is the banks problem. Just gimme the money .Maybe someone should ask-a-guru? 

I know where the money is coming from.

THE U.S. TREASURY!

When the dinar revalues, it will no longer be worthless.

The bank will take the money in, and the US Treasury will keep it as foreign reserves, along with the dinar they are already holding.

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2018 at 2:31 PM, SocalDinar said:

If what you are saying is true it would be a bad thing for US dollars to leave the US. Why does the Fed allow it?

That does just not sound right to me. But like I said I'm no banker and know very little about fiat currency

Most of the dollars that the treasury creates are in the form of T-bills and T-Notes not cash.  The reason they were created is to import some product or commodity.. The very thing that Trump is complaining about . We DONT waste dollars to buy foreign paper.  

Because Iraqi's depend a lot on physical notes the cbi has to print more to replace those that escape the country never to return.

On 5/12/2018 at 5:02 PM, Floridian said:

I know where the money is coming from.

THE U.S. TREASURY!

When the dinar revalues, it will no longer be worthless.

The bank will take the money in, and the US Treasury will keep it as foreign reserves, along with the dinar they are already holding.

Floridian , you need to read-up on the policies that govern the transaction between the FED (i.e. the US banking system) and the US treasury.  The Treasury ONLY deals in US dollars !  The FED will allow member banks to hold foreign currency but has no need to do so itself.  Member banks do foreign currency transactions as a customer service nothing else regardless of the currency's value.  Remember up to 2012 or so many dinarians took advantage of this service.

• Downvote 3