Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputies: 20 legislations and laws for the next session

yota691

Readers

18-04-2018 01:23 PM

The Euphrates -

The parliamentary legal committee revealed on Wednesday the deportation of legislation and important laws amounting to about 20 legislation and law to the next session.

The committee chairman, Muhsin al-Saadoun, said in a press statement that the legal committee, which is entrusted with about 20 legislations and laws, will go to the next session, indicating that they include the Federal Court Law, the Oil and Gas Law and the Council's Law. Parliament can legislate it, although it needs to vote only on the selection of candidates representing the constituents, in order to form a council that will act as a body responsible for the distribution of applications for employment in state institutions. 
He added that the proposed law on graft (where you will) to the next session to be legislated in the future.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

said the same thing the last 3 sessions......they will go to the next session is correct.  Will they vote on them and actually pass them???  

It will be pure luck if they even show up, much less pass anything other than gas and BS. Let's see what attendance is when they have first HOR assembly after newly elected folks are named.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, King Bean said:

It will be pure luck if they even show up, much less pass anything other than gas and BS. Let's see what attendance is when they have first HOR assembly after newly elected folks are named.

The only way these guys show up is if they have to sign for their paychecks. :lol:

• Upvote 1

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%

Media treasures / Baghdad ...

The parliamentary legal committee returned on Saturday all the pending laws in the House of Representatives abolished automatically, noting that the next government is to send the bill according to a different vision of the current government.

"All the laws that have not been voted out have been automatically canceled and will be re-drafted after the elections,"  committee member Zana Said   said.

He added that "the drafting of laws will be the vision of the new government next and according to the data can not continue to pass any law is ready during the current parliamentary session."

"Said Said that" the dismantling of important laws in the next session, such as the Federal Court Act and the Federal Council and others in a consensual manner

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Its going to take an act from God for them important laws to get passed because them mutant rejects are incapable of moving their country forward.

It is like watching a comedy of errors being played out. You see it coming and then bag there it is. 

• Like 3

105652.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2018/04/21 09:16
  • All parliamentary legislation will be redrafted

BAGHDAD / The obelisk: The parliamentary legal committee, Saturday 21 April 2018, all the pending laws in the House of Representatives automatically canceled, noting that the next government is to send the bill according to a different vision of the current government.

"All the laws that have not been voted on have been automatically canceled and will be re-drafted after the elections," committee member Zana Said said in a statement.

He added that "the drafting of laws will be the vision of the new government next and according to the data can not continue to pass any law is ready during the current parliamentary session."

Said expected that "the resolution of important laws in the next session, such as the federal court law and the Federal Council and other consensual."

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/134183/القانونية-النيابية--جميع-التشريعات-المعلقة-سيعاد-صياغتها-مجددا

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Well, I guess I won’t be tripping over my BBB (Belize bug out bag) at the front door, I guess I’ll put it back in the closet........... for a while yet  :confused2:

Hoe do we know the HCl and other key laws are not already passed and the pending laws for delay are not important to an RV? I hope that's the case!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, miquel said:

Hoe do we know the HCl and other key laws are not already passed and the pending laws for delay are not important to an RV? I hope that's the case!

Anything is possible with these guys miguel, this could even be fake news,  just to get the last doubters to unload their Dinar, and, then  BOOM !!!!! they flip the switch :lol:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I was Kind of thinking  "Smoke" for the last week or two... They have come Waaayyy.... too far to come to a complete stop .... JUST LIKE THAT!!  I honestly don't think that ANYBODY would let that just happen???  Yep, I could be wrong.  This is Iraq after all and I have been around since I boarded the train almost 12 years ago. (WoW!) But just as the other ol' timers on this train have said, "this is different"... I tend to agree with them.  There is absolutely NO REASON to believe that they aren't ready to pull the trigger. It is just a matter of time.  That is where the big "?" comes in.  Hence, the mis-information.   I pray that this is the case and we will all be blessed with the provisions that God promises.  Patience....and more importantly,  Be thankful for receiving and Tithe accordingly... and your blessings will multiply.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4