Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Number of Dinar in circulation

fisherman

I am probably like alot of you.   I purchased dinar years ago on the advice from a good friend and acted on it.  I found later he knew less than I did and he calls me for updates. 

I am optimistic on this and really hope for a great out coming for everyone. 

I could use some help on something I found a couple  of days ago that has really stumped me.   Its regarding the number of dinar still out there in circulation vs a country , Kuwait, their value ( that we would like to see the Iraq dinar get to)  and the comparison  

Here is the quote I found that concerns me and I really dont have an answer for it and I dont want to use the dreaded LOP word, but how on earth do the numbers make sense

Here is what I found

Kuwait has currently just over 40 billion in circulation and Iraq has around 45 trillion, yet people seem to think they should have a comparable value.

I have done alot of internet searches on the Kuwait amount in circulation and although its probably impossible to know exactly how much a country has , it does seem to be close.  Iraq amount listed above is more difficult and who knows how many countries, including our own are holding. 

Still, the staggering , trillions vs billions is a huge issue.   How can value in an RV occur to our investment with such numbers?  It would appear Iraq would overnight become the wealthiest country in the world?   Would that be allowed to happen?

I guess a second question is who actually pays for the RV?   I have read the IMF, Iraq, even the USA (we can't afford anything)  

Just concerned and a bit confused. 

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in Advance

• Upvote 1

My opinion is Iraq may have had 45 Trillion in circulation at one time. However, with the daily currency auctions pulling in Iraqi Dinar for USD, I suspect there is a lot less than the 45 Trillion in circulation. Hard to say how much Iraqi Dinar is inside Iraq and how much is outside Iraq. So Kuwait vs. Iraq currency in circulation assessments may be sketchy at best. Iraq also is at least on order of magnitude above Kuwait with regard to oil, gas, and minerals.

This is a speculative investment so indeterminate what will happen and when. There is significant inferential support for an internationally traded Iraqi Dinar above the program rate of 1,184 IQD = 1 USD.

So, we wait and see.

In The Mean Time..................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Iraq would have lopped a very long time ago if they could. They also would have RV a long time ago if they could. So far in just a little over a year stability in Iraq has been a success. The USA needs Iraq strategically, and Iraq needs the USA monitarly and for their security and well being. As far as how many dinar are in circulation does it really matter ? It's all just Fiat money at this point. How much USD is in circulation ? It really doesn't matter to me at this point, it's "what's in your wallet" that matters to me. I believe that Iraq could digitally cut it's currency in half at anytime they were allowed to and go international as well. All that has to happen is for the UST to accept the IQD as payment and the door would be open for international trade. That's my angle ! And I'm sticking to it ! Go RV ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Well we must not forget that under all these conditions on Iraq. They managed to aquire over 30 tonnes  of gold for their reserves. So i think they may hit to international scene as very rich or the richest country in on the planet. And yes remember World Bank, USA and International Monetry Fund are backing them . So we wait and see. And hope to God that all turns out ok for us sll befire July would be nice at the moment the Election is most important thing ..  ps I wonder just what their Reserve Bank has in it. The budget should reflect that . Or are they being cunning and got two sets of books .. either way we wait and see .  Cheers 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Watch it Fish....you're gonna wind up in the Lopster tank!   I have the same concerns. The only thing I hope is that they haven't been printing new notes for some time and that the people have been destroying the notes to the point that as they remove the damaged notes then there is a significant reduction in circulated dinar that really isn't published. The thing that concerns me is when they came out with the 50k note. Everyone jumped on the "note count" band wagon. That makes no sense. (1) 50k is equal to (2) 25k. Same # dinar, half the "note" count. The reality though is the actual number of dinar out there. We hope that, being a third world country, and knowing that when they get out of a cab they tare off a portion of a note to pay for the ride; that there is much more destruction of viable notes than we realize. At this point I REALLY DON'T KNOW.        Hoping!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Let fisherman fish 🐟🐟🐟🐟 ! Obviously his heart is not in it or a fisherman of men and ladies. I've never been disenchanted with this ride. I still hold hope for being able to help my family and others in ways that I've never dreamed. I'm just a hard working man and I've got enough dinar at one to one to take care of my family and my extended family should GOD bless us all. Yes I heard about this from a friend of a friend....but I do read scripture on occasion and the rise of Babylon is real in the Lord's book and that's all I need. If GOD wants us to be rich , I'll not squander what he has given and if GOD wants me to struggle, I'll not squander what he has given. I love GOD and I love my family all of those here who love the same. In GOD's name I am here ! Please bless us oh Lord in any way you can...Amen :praying:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Well we must ask what happened to the 30 tonnes of gold but probably much more. But the thing is if they aquired that on hard times and i maight say dirty dealings no doubt then what will they achieve after going international. Makes u wonder. I believe Australia only has 10 tonnes so they will have good back up or they will screw us all if they can. Im hoping USA, World Monetry Fund and World Bank will keep them in line. Lets hope so. BECAUSE THEY WILL TRY ANYTHING TO PAY LITTLE EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK JUDGING BY PASSED. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Fishermen.... Let's say they have 45 trillion IQD in circulation 

45 trillion IQD / 1182 IQD official rate = $38,071 billion dollars

CBI foreign currency reserves $51.5 billion dollars..... Without counting the 89.8 Tons of gold

$51.5 billion dollars in reserves / $38.071 billion dollars in circulation = $1.35 dinar per dollar

The numbers don't lie.

Go CBI 

Go RV 

Go $1:1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

CBI foreign currency reserves $51.5 billion dollars..... Without counting the 89.8 Tons of gold

$51.5 billion dollars in reserves / $38.071 billion dollars in circulation = $1.35 dinar per dollar

The numbers don't lie.

Go CBI 

Go RV 

Your dividing dollars in reserve by dollars equivalent not dollars by dinar in circulation?? Those numbers don't make sense

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guys remember there is a difference between the aggregate amount of notes (individual bills) and their current face value. Then there is the difference between the notes in circulation verses what amount of notes are held in the Iraqi/CBI reserves, and or the reserves of other countries Centeral Banks; which are not really in circulation. M1, M2, M3, and M4.  Its a complicated thing. The money on the IQD a fiat currency will be what the market bares and what the managed plans of the cbi is. Then it will be a simple exchange for the exchange rate at that time.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Laid Back said:

The numbers don't lie.

Go CBI 

Go RV 

Bingo!!!!! .........Spot on my brother, and, nope the numbers don’t lie. I believe we are only waiting on the HCL;

1. Oil is at 70usd p/b

2. Banking foundation, laid down 

3. Note count within striking range 

4. ISIS, pretty much eradicated 

5. Healthy gold reserves 

6. Stable credit rating 

7. Global arena is on board, financing, reconstruction, infrastructure, cash etc...

8. HCL..............pending (although I believe is a done deal) 

Hang tight DV, we are ever so close, I can almost taste it. Well, ok, maybe getting a little to excited, but, closer we have never been  :twothumbs: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

39 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Bingo!!!!! .........Spot on my brother, and, nope the numbers don’t lie. I believe we are only waiting on the HCL;

1. Oil is at 70usd p/b

5. Healthy gold reserves 

6. Stable credit rating 

7. Global arena is on board, financing, reconstruction, infrastructure, cash etc...

Hang tight DV, we are ever so close, I can almost taste it. Well, ok, maybe getting a little to excited, but, closer we have never been  :twothumbs: 

Love it! So true! Thanks for putting it so clearly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for your post Wiljor.  I believe the HCL is done or real close to being finished.  I believe we are waiting on a few things,  elections,

clean up of corruption which is probably the suitable environment, meeting all the IMF procedures and maybe Ramadan.  I also agree we are closer than we ever have been before.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Integrativedoc said:

Your dividing dollars in reserve by dollars equivalent not dollars by dinar in circulation?? Those numbers don't make sense

Friend, can you do the math for me..... Can you explain a little more please..... Thanks in advance.

If my number are wrong why the CBI said they can cover all the monetary mass 160%

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

1. Oil is at 70usd p/b

5. Healthy gold reserves 

6. Stable credit rating 

Brother, you got that right:twothumbs:

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go RV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

On 4/18/2018 at 1:11 PM, Laid Back said:

The numbers don't lie.

Go CBI 

Go RV 

Excellent synopsis there Laid Back, we are in the strike zone. I think for many of us, it is not knowing what is left to get this through the door.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Someone’s been drinking their Haterade last Night while we were all sleeping..... probably got turned down at the bar last night and is a little pent up..... figured he take it out on us by handing out Rubies..... 

It’s just sad really 

I hope that someday you can find something better to do with your life than frequent forums you clearly don’t agree with and piss in their Wheaties 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 4/18/2018 at 9:44 PM, Laid Back said:

Friend, can you do the math for me..... Can you explain a little more please..... Thanks in advance.

If my number are wrong why the CBI said they can cover all the monetary mass 160%

Brother, you got that right:twothumbs:

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go RV

They do have reserves ( in dollar amounts ) to cover 160% of the dollar equivalent of the circulating dinar. It's pretty simple.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1