Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange Dinar for Purchase Price

ErichK

I recently have received notice from the initial provider of my Dinar( a bank) saying many seek to EXIT the dinar. The option to 'exchange' at the current rate is NO longer an option. They are willing to provide FACE Value and  If anyone can offer insight to 1) Will paper dinar have a value , when outside of Iraq, if/when rv occurs? 2) Is this an indicator of improvements for the currency? As they are offering gold/silver coin packages in lieu of the dinar.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What I may ask or state may seem harsh but I am going to be honest with you.

1. Is this a real US bank - brick and mortar bank? BofA , WF etc. 
  2. Link would always be helpful, if they are marketing it.
  3. When the dinar goes live it will have value and it will be live world wide. You will be able to go to any bank that handles foreign currency and cash out.
  4. Face value would be 1 to 1. - keep that in mind. With no spread.
  5. Could be an indicator, that if they did know something it would be that the value is much higher than 1 to 1, to be offering face value backed by and assets.
  6. It also may mean we are really close to this ending. Why do this deal if it was not going to RV for 5+ more years?

:twocents:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 12

Thanks ErichK...1-yesir.... 2-This one is a tricky one...Off the top of my head...'If' they want to exchange physical metals for dinar...Yall are going to have to meet...Try to notice any bulges that my indicate a concealed weapon...Imho this is a good indicator...but don't swing off this ride until it comes to a complete stop....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Thanks everyone for the unbiased opinions. It caught my eye as odd as well. Transferring my original purchase price for gold/silver now seemed peculiar-after 7 years. As a reference First Liberty National, www.firstlibertynational.com would expect someone to send them the dinar and convert , say $850 per million dinar into gold/silver at current values.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ErichK said:

Thanks everyone for the unbiased opinions. It caught my eye as odd as well. Transferring my original purchase price for gold/silver now seemed peculiar-after 7 years. As a reference First Liberty National, www.firstlibertynational.com would expect someone to send them the dinar and convert , say $850 per million dinar into gold/silver at current values.

Sounds like a    

0.jpg

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Starrider said:

May I ask what bank or from whom.

Yes you may. It was First Liberty National. They are not a bank. I bought some dinar and Dong from them a few years ago. I thought they went out of business until I received the email stating they would exchange my dinar at current value for gold or silver. Not sure what their angle is on this thing, but doesn't matte,r as I am HODL!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Chuck Finley, agree. Face value is whatever it is printed on the note...if it's 25 thou..they will honor it as is whether it's 5000, 10000, or 25thou notes. It is a 1 to 1

Man, this could get good. If these guys are for real, see my post above, worth more and could be soon.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/14/2018 at 12:10 PM, ErichK said:

No worries, people here are pretty good about helping out. Keep us posted. :twothumbs:

• Like 1