Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank goes beyond the red lines

Butifldrm

"The target set by the Central Bank is to reach the exchange rate of 1200 dinars per dollar has already been achieved,"

Now make it 1.2 dinar per $1 dollar ...... I believe there is a CBI mirror website showing 1.2 IQD per $1 dollar..................$.83 per dinar:twothumbs:

Go CBI

Go New monetary policy

Go RV

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

"The target set by the Central Bank is to reach the exchange rate of 1200 dinars per dollar has already been achieved,"

Now make it 1.2 dinar per $1 dollar ...... I believe there is a CBI mirror website showing 1.2 IQD per $1 dollar..................$.83 per dinar:twothumbs:

Go CBI

Go New monetary policy

Go RV

Morning Laid Back, trust all is well on the island.

I love that thought process. I believe that there is a CBI site out there too. A while back it was link to the min CBI site I believe. The link was in some obscure location. 

At .83 cents I think even the locals could live with that value and drop the multi-currency use. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

12 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Morning Laid Back, trust all is well on the island.

I love that thought process. I believe that there is a CBI site out there too. A while back it was link to the min CBI site I believe. The link was in some obscure location. 

At .83 cents I think even the locals could live with that value and drop the multi-currency use. 

Happy day my friend ChuckF,

I could live with $.83 but I'm a believer of $1:1

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Go CBI

Go New monetary policy

Go RV

Yes please!!!

:crossedfingers:

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I believe there is a CBI mirror website showing 1.2 IQD per $1 dollar..................$.83 per dinar

Top 'o the day to ya LB

Do you happen to remember the name of that site and how long ago that rate was posted please? 

Also, been wanting to ask for a long time....are you familiar with hammock camping and the Warbonnet blackbird hammocks?

I have 2 of the warbonnet hammocks and won't ever sleep in a tent again unless its an emergency 

Check out hammockforums.net sometime, but make sure you have an hour to kill cause that site sucks you in with cool stuff and info! 

43 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Yes please!!!

:crossedfingers:

HCR, my fingers are crossed too.... Have a good day my friend.!

31 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Top 'o the day to ya LB

Do you happen to remember the name of that site and how long ago that rate was posted please? 

Also, been wanting to ask for a long time....are you familiar with hammock camping and the Warbonnet blackbird hammocks?

I have 2 of the warbonnet hammocks and won't ever sleep in a tent again unless its an emergency 

Check out hammockforums.net sometime, but make sure you have an hour to kill cause that site sucks you in with cool stuff and info! 

Good day to you too my friend climber.

Yes, Im familiar with camping hammocks... I use chill gorilla brand for hammock and rain cover.... Stop using tents years ago.

32 minutes ago, jb4388 said:

jb4388, thanks for posting the link my friend:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• A mirror site wouldn't take you to the main site, load the page then rename the url. A mirror site would have its own url architecture. You can watch the url as you click on any link on that page. Also the source code shows english not arabic as the language of the page. The extension in whois is too long to be an extension number for the telephone number. When looking up the individual it takes you to a fb page of a young male who is no more than 19. I wouldn't trust this page even if it looks like the whois is legit. Anyone can have any domain as long as they pay for it. The dots in the url is directory structure of the folders for the page.
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

On 4/13/2018 at 8:06 PM, King Bean said:

I heard President Davis is looking for a new cosmetologist. :lol:

Related image

12 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

This chic is freaking me the hell out - - - -  :eek:

Wtf - This Chic Looks Like A Serial Anorectic Snookie Doppelgänger ! :o 

Related image

And Luigi Wants To Know Where He Can Get Her Number ...

To Make Bruce Jealous ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

On 4/13/2018 at 11:23 PM, Laid Back said:

Go CBI

Go New monetary policy

Go RV

Great point. $1.20 has been on there for a reason. 👍

• Thanks 1