Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr: We May React if US Attacks Syria

Pitcher

ERBIL — In response to the US president’s threats of attacking the Syrian regime, Iraq’s powerful Shi’ite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr said on Wednesday that they will not remain silent.

“We won’t remain indifferent if our sacred [values] are put under threat,” Sadr said in response to a question from one of his followers. 

On Wednesday, US President Donald Trump said missiles will be fired at Syria in retaliation for allegedly Assad’s chemical attack against civilians in Douma, northeast of Damascus.

Russian ambassador to Lebanon Alexander Zasypkin earlier on Wednesday said that his country has vowed to shoot down any US missiles fired at Syria, including the launch sites.

"Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!," Trump said on his Twitter account.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/middle-east/429060

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

This is all BS I don't believe anything our govts tells us, they hide so much and with all the hacks and leaks because they won't give us full disclosure... I have lost my entire faith in the systems in place all facets of control from religion political and judicial ... it's all messed up, and to me it is like nobody else see this shiet but me and a few others...then you have to add in all the alien & robotic hybrids alien tech and many more. I just feel lied to on top of lied to...the elite are them they are the elite, think about it, they don't care about the planet or it's inhabitants...sounds like an exotic animal placed in a new environment and proliferated out of control...and then you have the True humans who they have dumbed down through frequencies and vibrational patterns media mercury food coloring preservatives fluoride vaccinations etc keeping us on a negative balance of PH training us to be sick or become ill it's madness I tell you, we have forgotten our ways our powers our true purpose and focus on things that are so frivolous we fail to see what's right in front of our Eyes, because our minds eye is closed or enclosed in a crystallized capsule and everything else damaging our frontal lobe so we have no will power dreaming or feeling of euphoria...it's just insanity when I think about it, and it's nothing I can do ... 

But wait on Europe to finish their trading routes through Jordan Syria and Iraq...and hopefully somewhere in their Iraq is let it's currency and it's people thrive and eat again like normal people...and just simply I'll 

Disappear until the world restarts itself...

I apologize for my rant guys thanks for listening lol no one else is

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

This is all BS I don't believe anything our govts tells us, they hide so much and with all the hacks and leaks because they won't give us full disclosure... I have lost my entire faith in the systems in place all facets of control from religion political and judicial ... it's all messed up, and to me it is like nobody else see this shiet but me and a few others...then you have to add in all the alien & robotic hybrids alien tech and many more. I just feel lied to on top of lied to...the elite are them they are the elite, think about it, they don't care about the planet or it's inhabitants...sounds like an exotic animal placed in a new environment and proliferated out of control...and then you have the True humans who they have dumbed down through frequencies and vibrational patterns media mercury food coloring preservatives fluoride vaccinations etc keeping us on a negative balance of PH training us to be sick or become ill it's madness I tell you, we have forgotten our ways our powers our true purpose and focus on things that are so frivolous we fail to see what's right in front of our Eyes, because our minds eye is closed or enclosed in a crystallized capsule and everything else damaging our frontal lobe so we have no will power dreaming or feeling of euphoria...it's just insanity when I think about it, and it's nothing I can do ... 

But wait on Europe to finish their trading routes through Jordan Syria and Iraq...and hopefully somewhere in their Iraq is let it's currency and it's people thrive and eat again like normal people...and just simply I'll 

Disappear until the world restarts itself...

I apologize for my rant guys thanks for listening lol no one else is

Very well said OT!  The elites, rothschilds, and the Soros's are the main evil in this world which is in charge of every government on this planet. We are being dumbed down through fluoride in our water, vaccines and chemicals that are being sprayed on us on a daily basis. There are days i don't want to be on this planet with all the evil that's in it. :(

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Very well said OT!  The elites, rothschilds, and the Soros's are the main evil in this world which is in charge of every government on this planet. We are being dumbed down through fluoride in our water, vaccines and chemicals that are being sprayed on us on a daily basis. There are days i don't want to be on this planet with all the evil that's in it. :(

I understand completely, and those who may not like confused or misunderstand what were saying google is your friend google some of what we're saying to lead you down the rabbit hole... and start to connect the dots yourself...reasons why they're trying to control the free web now... we're gathering and stealing too much information too fast and trying to wake people the masses up from their comatosed realities ... I feel we're really in a Matrix of some sort...

• Like 1