Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 11 April 2018

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Anyone remember the good old days before Facebook, Instagram and Twitter?

When you had to take a photo of your dinner,

then get the film developed,

then go around to all your friends' houses to show them the picture of your dinner?

No? Me neither.

:D  :D  :D 

I just copied this and posted it in my timeline on Facebook!! 😂

• Haha 3

Facebook is a BIG DEAL to politicians........not the majority of Americans.  The politicians are using Facebook more than anyone for votes, lets not kid ourselves.  If we were to think the Dinar was not going to RV because of things in the Middle East being unsettled............. hell. it has been unsettled going back to Biblical times.  I  think there is no one, Guru or otherwise,  going to be able to predict anything that goes on in that side of the world.  The DV  has always been a long shot...it is a wait and see risk........so........we shall wait and see!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Here are my thoughts, 

FB, bunch of rich geeks selling our info.

Stormy Daniels and Trump, who cares.

Missles to Syria,  Better have real proof, GB says no concrete proof yet!!

War in the ME, perfect time to change the global order, remember 1973 Israel and Syria War begins Oct 6th.  On Oct 16th the oil embargo starts and a gallon of gas goes from .32 to .75, if you could find it.  Talk about a Red Flag event.  

Mueller raiding Trump’s attorney.  Scary, dangerous, out of control, and beyond the boundaries of his original investigation.

Iraq ready to go international but won’t pull the trigger. Politics?, Elections?  Who really knows.  We wait.

Its like the pitchers meeting in the movie, “Bull Durham”, we’re dealing with a lot of stuff!  Now let’s get two!

My question to Adam is this, are you still on the edge of your seat?   Kidding!!   Thank you for sharing your thoughts today.  

• Upvote 13

6 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Festus !!! ( R&S ) how have you been doing ? Your operation heal up OK so you can enjoy your summer ?

pp

Doing pretty good PP...thanks for asking!  It’s been 3 weeks since knee replacement #2...and the biggest challenge has been the “Fight against the opioid addiction” and how it effects Surgery patients.  With the 1st knee I was persribed 5-10 MG every 4 hrs. (By a famous hospital in Baltimore)...no problems, got thru Physical Therapy just fine!   This time (post gubberment clamp down)...5 MG per 4 hrs. “max” (basically about half)...PT has been somewhat of  a Beeotch!:facepalm3:

Making people who really need something suffer even more... thanks to all the “experts” who screwed up in the first place!  

<_<

Sorry PP....end of rant, and thanks I feel better now!  :blush:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Here are my thoughts, 

FB, bunch of rich geeks selling our info.

Stormy Daniels and Trump, who cares.

Missles to Syria,  Better have real proof, GB says no concrete proof yet!!

War in the ME, perfect time to change the global order, remember 1973 Israel and Syria War begins Oct 6th.  On Oct 16th the oil embargo starts and a gallon of gas goes from .32 to .75, if you could find it.  Talk about a Red Flag event.  

Mueller raiding Trump’s attorney.  Scary, dangerous, out of control, and beyond the boundaries of his original investigation.

Iraq ready to go international but won’t pull the trigger. Politics?, Elections?  Who really knows.  We wait.

Its like the pitchers meeting in the movie, “Bull Durham”, we’re dealing with a lot of stuff!  Now let’s get two!

My question to Adam is this, are you still on the edge of your seat?   Kidding!!   Thank you for sharing your thoughts today.  

Yes, Its a scary world we live in now and trust and life before Facebook,Twitter etc seemed so simple and uncomplicated.. Life and Lifes problems in every detail are shared on social media in every detail for the world to see.. It has ruined a very fragile society..

I am currently watching the mini series "Billions"  Itcan relate the to the reality of the world today.

Behind every minor story that blows into a major story there is always a hidden agenda.. We should always look for it..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Anyone remember the good old days before Facebook, Instagram and Twitter?

When you had to take a photo of your dinner,

then get the film developed,

then go around to all your friends' houses to show them the picture of your dinner?

No? Me neither.

:D  :D  :D 

That's a good one DT!!! Think about that a second, If one my friends would have done that back in the day, He or she would have been labled a damn nut! Who in Gods green earth would do that back in the day! JMHO P.S. I have had people show me pictures of their gardens but thats different! :mexican:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1