Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 11 April 2018

Adam Montana

On 4/11/2018 at 2:11 PM, Linda Bower said:

I remember 14-15 years ago when the US was wanting to inspect Iraq's factories to be sure they were not producing chemical weapons (like what they used on the Kurds)  My theory is that they shipped them to Syria under the radar so they wouldn't be caught by the inspectors.  Now- Tadaa!- Syria just happens to have some to use on these rebels.  I can understand why Trump is so heated up about this- and with good reason!  The tricky part is to not start a war with Russia.

Yes I remember watching them move stuff out in trucks during the time when they were being warned that an attack was coming! Funny how soon people forget and make up their own stories. We watched them move stuff out for weeks and we have been told that they buried their WMDs along the border of Syria. 

• Upvote 1

You are so right Adam.  

How about this!  Our schools are failing, teachers, are walking off the job, gun violence is increasing, homelessness is running rampant, and the necessary mental health care to address these issues seems to be less important than a supposed current president's sex life from years ago, and.......... we now have states placing bans on plastic straws.   Can it get any better than this?  

Sheeeeeesh!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

• Upvote 1

On 4/14/2018 at 5:05 PM, coorslite21 said:

Hey Montana.........How's the back doing????

Image result for snow drifts around house. maze

We'll see what my back has to say about it tomorrow! That wasn't quite my situation (I don't have a black dog) but WOW what a weekend! :D

There has been some great discussion in this thread, as usual. I LOVE this forum for a lot of reasons, but one of the big ones is how much you all give back. Every thoughtful post on this forum benefits way more people than you will ever know... please always remember that when you take the time to give your thoughts. 

:tiphat: 

When I gave my update on Wednesday, I was fairly certain the Syria thing was going to be a factor. On Friday I think we learned without a doubt that it was.

What will ultimately come of that is what we're learning as things unfold in real time. I can't predict the future, but it's my opinion that this is going to blow over... maybe come up again in the future, but unless we have a major retaliation from Syria (or Russia) in the next couple days - it's a done deal and we're back to business.

:twothumbs: 

I promised I'd get to the weekly Q's later. My apologies that it took this long, but here we go!

===================

On 4/8/2018 at 11:08 PM, RedRock44 said:

Hi Adam,  In your last weeks update you mentioned that Iraq could be getting to a now or never point with increasing the value of their currency. Could you elaborate a little more about why this might be the case. Thank you for all that you do!

Oh my gosh... why? Click the "tag" on every link and browse my recent updates. I've talked about this a lot... we all have a lot of reasons to be positive about this right now!

Here's where the tag leads you: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/tags/adam montana weekly/

On 4/10/2018 at 11:08 AM, boosterbglee said:

Good Morning Adam!   With all that has happened in Irag so far this year.....is......      are you still sticking with .10 as your final answer? 

:pirateship:

YES. It still makes sense as I explained in my thesis.

On 4/10/2018 at 3:58 PM, RV-2-Day said:

What is the latest status of the Vietnamese Dong revaluing?  Do you have any insight? 

Sorry, no insight from me on the VND. I think it has a possibility but nothing like IQD.

:twocents: 

On 4/10/2018 at 11:38 PM, Stubby 1 said:

In your opinion could Abadi be waiting until after the elections for an RV/RI so the politicians will expose each other as corrupt and lesson his burden of proof ?

That's a possibility but IMO it's a small one. I see more positives to RVing pre-election than Post Election. 

On 4/11/2018 at 7:30 AM, peace1221 said:

If this isn’t an over night flip of the switch then isn’t it already starting by the change to be within the 2% or am I confusing two separate functions?

Check my link above, I talked about the 2% issue in my last chat.

On 4/11/2018 at 8:34 AM, keylime said:

Hello Adam. Hope this finds you well and still on the "edge of your seat"....

I know the HCL has always been your trigger for the RV. But they broke that up into 3 different parts in order to try and pass it into a new law or laws.

This quote from an article on here last month.

The oil and gas law is based on three main elements, namely the formation of the National Oil Company, the establishment of the Federal Oil Council, and the establishment of a mechanism to deal with international oil companies working in oil production in Iraq.

Of the 3 parts from what I have read, they established the National Oil Company already, and have determined that the "mechanism to deal with international oil companies" is fulfilled in the contracting phase when Iraq deals with each individual oil company. That leaves the third pillar, "establishment of the Federal Oil Council" which according to the same article states:

The Oil Union Council, whose powers will be higher than the Ministry of Oil, is the supreme umbrella in Iraq's oil policy, which includes the mechanism of extraction, research, planning and development of the national wealth determined by the law and the constitution. 

Since the establishment of the NOC, I have not seen hide nor hair of them voting to establish the Oil Union Council or Federal Oil Council. Do you or your contacts know if this arm of the HCL has been completed? And if not, could this be part of the reason the RV has not occurred?

My finger's in the air and my ear is to the ground but so far no wind and no rumble. 

Not even crickets since they celebrated the NOC.

Love your site, thanks for all you do.

Keylime - great post! As you can see I'm posting in the evening hours and I apologize but I did not get to review your question until just now. Quick question - do you know if the NOC has the ability to vote in Parliament? (I hate to open a rabbithole, but I think you're a pretty linear person based on your post, so I'll take a chance here.)

On 4/11/2018 at 8:46 AM, Bakken said:

Since I have been reading your VIP off a friends account, I don't see myself ever joining VIP. I figure I will pay my taxes and stay in the United States.  With that being said will you still send us non VIP people a email when this goes thru?  I am sure my friend who is in VIP will tell me so asking for others. The reason for not buying into VIP hype is I don't have the money to.  I figure I have enough money invested into this speculation. 

Bakken... seriously? 

You're the guy that walks into the bank and yells "hahaha jerks, I just noticed I've bounced 13 checks and you CREDITED me with the overdraft fee instead of debiting it!"

Enjoy your ban.

To whomever shared their VIP access with Bakken... this is your only warning. I could take the time to track IPs and figure out which VIP member is sharing a login, and that "time" is only about 3 minutes. I'd rather just warn you not to do it again and put this out here for ALL to see. That kind of activity is against the Terms of Service that you all agreed to, and could come back to bite you at a future date even if you're doing it with people that aren't as flagrant as Bakken. Is it really worth it to you?

VIPs, you're welcome - we don't need or want people like this meeting up with us Post RV. 

... moving on.

On 4/11/2018 at 9:00 AM, olivesman said:

THANKS for EVERYTHING.

My Qs:

1. Is the least expensive VIP package still $49.99?

2. Are you still providing a money-back guarantee based on the improved exchange spread alone?

3. If my assumptions are correct,  DOESN'T this make it a NO BRAINER?

AGAIN, my thanks to you and your mods for ALL that you do. 

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. :lol: Yes.

On 4/11/2018 at 9:17 AM, coorslite21 said:

So bombs away........US, Syria, Russia, Israel.....etc.......       Oil prices rise......

Good for everyone except us at the gas pump....is this a ploy to increase oil prices?

Perhaps.... could this be a decoy to take the attention off of a change in value........if both events occured at the same time?

Elections are coming up......any common sense reason to wait for that change in value until after the elections?? ......and then Ramadan starts the next day.....for 30 days.......and historically.......not much happens then???

These are some thoughts........care to share any of yours..... on these......Thanks.....CL

Good thoughts and very intuitive as always, CL. 

Time will tell, as always. 

On 4/11/2018 at 9:21 AM, calkid11 said:

Good morning Adam, safe travels. I am finally back to where I can get around after another surgery. Can you give me a update on what I’ve missed in the past 3 months. Thank you 

God Bless 

Glad to hear you're back and doing better! Check out my link above... maybe read the last 4 or 5 updates. I think that will get you updated well enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Thank You for the Q&A, Adam, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, I REALLY liked this answer of Yours:

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I see more positives to RVing pre-election than Post Election.

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

I’m sure hopin’ You are referring to before the May 12, 2018 elections!!!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time.................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

One theory in "Conspiracy Land" is that the Syria missle attacks were not against Syria, but instead against US 3-Letter Agencies trying to provoke Trump into displacing Assad. I don't know that I can fully believe this theory, but have to say that with the timing of the recent events that this theory is very plausible.

If anyone has had a chance to see Tucker Carlson's recent monolog and critique of the recent attacks, watch it again but considering that the attacks were possibly against US rogue forces.

Indy

• Upvote 2

On 4/16/2018 at 10:36 AM, Indraman said:

One theory in "Conspiracy Land" is that the Syria missle attacks were not against Syria, but instead against US 3-Letter Agencies trying to provoke Trump into displacing Assad. I don't know that I can fully believe this theory, but have to say that with the timing of the recent events that this theory is very plausible.

If anyone has had a chance to see Tucker Carlson's recent monolog and critique of the recent attacks, watch it again but considering that the attacks were possibly against US rogue forces.

Indy

Yep, I've studied that theory a bit as well. I figured it was outside the scope of this chat/update, so I didn't address it... very interesting though.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Yep, I've studied that theory a bit as well. I figured it was outside the scope of this chat/update, so I didn't address it... very interesting though.

I have thought about the possibilities of one of our corrupted initials being the instigater to provoke war. Then realized that there is a reason Russia did not retaliate?.... What could it be??? Hmmmm... 🤔  Because they knew it was a lie!  Makes me sick!!   Good thing there is some Russian callusion going on ... 

• Upvote 1