Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru talk for today

Pitcher

10 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Last week Adam was on the edge of his seat.  It will be interesting what he has to say tomorrow if he is able to post.

I can't wait till he falls off his seat! :o  I know I will when this finally happens ! :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, csd9013 said:

Not to argue with Walkingstick but I disagree. We can get a lot close as in it is on the CBI.

Agree with you, CSD. There's close....then there's CLOSE !! GO DINAR. GO IRAQ. GO CBI. GO.....GRANDMA ???  :hug:

Related image

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Good morning all.  Beautiful day here in NY.  I have a question. Isn't the Iraq currency I have which I started to purchase in 2005 the new currency that Guru Sandfy is talking about today in his post?  Or did they come out with another currency.  Might he be talking about the lower denominations?  Confused.  Maybe, I am not understanding because of lack of sleep. LOL:wacko:

2 minutes ago, Sandrider said:

Good morning all.  Beautiful day here in NY.  I have a question. Isn't the Iraq currency I have which I started to purchase in 2005 the new currency that Guru Sandfy is talking about today in his post?  Or did they come out with another currency.  Might he be talking about the lower denominations?  Confused.  Maybe, I am not understanding because of lack of sleep. LOL:wacko:

There is a 2003 and a 2013 issue of the notes. The 2013 issue has additional security features the 2003 issue does not have although both series are valid and in circulation today. There was a 2015 issue of the 50,000 Iraqi Dinar Note.  Here is a link to the valid notes:

https://cbi.iq/page/89

Here is a link to the Saddam Hussein era notes that have been withdrawn:

https://cbi.iq/page/90

On this last page, one can see the 2003 series 50 note was withdrawn but I think that was in 2014 or 2015 but I do not remember the year.

I have some 2003 series 25,000 Iraqi Dinar Notes and some 2015 series 50,000 Iraqi Dinar Notes. My opinion is all the notes shown on the first link above is nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps.

In The Mean Time.............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Sandrider said:

Thanks Synopsis for your quick response and all the info.  Looking into it now. Have a great weekend.

And You Have A Great Weekend As Well, SandRider!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time.................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship: