Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Kremlin Is Troubled By Reports Of An American Attack On A Russian Base In Syria

yota691

5 minutes ago, yota691 said:

You haven't heard my feelings..I don't live in California you do... 

Sorry.  .....  I know we have to put up with the liberal pukes here but Ill take it since my properties have increased in value over 700% in 8 years.

Edited by SocalDinar

Iraqis call for balanced positions from the Syrian crisis

17/4/2018 12:00 am 

Agreed that the military strike does not represent a solution to the problems  
Baghdad / Muhannad Abdul Wahab / provinces / Kut / Hassan Shahid al-Azzawi

While politicians called on the government to work on securing the common border with Syria .. A number of provinces witnessed demonstrations in protest against the air strikes on Damascus.  

The political solution  
MP Hassan Salim said that the US-French-British tripartite strike on Syria is a violation of the dignity of peoples and international peace, noting that this escalation casts shadow on Iraq and represents a reward for gangs. He added that the Iraqi government should address the United States through diplomatic means to support the political solution because it represents a healthy way. Therefore, the military strike does not represent a solution to the problems in Syria. He called on the government not to allow the use of Iraq's territory as a path to these strikes. To secure the Iraqi border and coordinate with the Syrian side for the purpose of beating the terrorists. Border security

While MP Iqbal Abdul Hussein, to the importance of Syria's security and political stability for the stability of the region and therefore will reflect on Iraq and its internal security, demanding the Arab countries to take firm positions to protect the Arab and Islamic peoples. Al-Sabah pointed out that Iraq is linked to Syria with long common borders. It is therefore important to activate the intelligence effort on the border because there are some al-Dawash cells still hiding and looking for opportunities to enter Iraq in order to raise problems and destabilize the security situation. Balanced position 

The military expert Hisham al-Hashemi said that the statements issued by the Foreign Ministry are sufficient to take a balanced stance in addition to the popular stance towards support of the Syrian people, pointing out that these points are a true and correct basis that would constitute a breakthrough for Iraq to be a balanced country in its relations. He pointed out in an interview for "morning" that the security measures are complete and there are a large number of popular mobilization forces on the border between Iraq and Syria and the border guards and the Iraqi army, represented by the band 20 and the 7th division with the presence of international coalition forces. 
 "Iraq is much stronger today than its security, intelligence and intelligence apparatus is stronger, so the government has to be more cautious. There may be some terrorist groups and militant factions that exploit the security situation to cross into the Iraqi border," said political analyst Najm al-Qasab. He said in an interview with al-Sabah that Iraq is in the best condition today and is capable of protecting its borders and not allowing terrorists to infiltrate through it, pointing to the combined religious and community efforts to prevent the return of these stray groups to Iraq. He added that the political blocs to work to provide the interest of the country on all the interests of factional and party, especially as we expect the conduct of the election process of importance in determining the fate of the country. Demonstrations 

Wassit, Basra, Dhi Qar, Maysan and Najaf witnessed demonstrations in protest against the air strikes on Syria. The correspondent of "Sabah" in Wasit said that hundreds of people from the city of Kut demonstrated in front of the building to express their support for the Syrian people and condemnation of the triple aggression against Syria. High security. Demonstrator Ali Hussein al-Quraishi told our correspondent that hundreds of Wassitis spontaneously embarked on a peaceful demonstration dedicated to supporting the Syrian people in their ordeal, paying the tax of conspiracies against their country and denouncing the triple aggression by the United States, Britain and France against Syria. He added that the demonstrators raised banners with a line condemning the brutality and repression of some countries against the United States against the Arab peoples, which ended with the missile attack on Syria, and called on the international community to take a firm stand to save the Syrian people and not stand idly by.

Protests   
in Basra Hundreds participated in a protest march on the Corniche Street, which runs in the center of the city of Basra, in condemnation of the strikes on facilities and sites in Syria, and expressed their solidarity with the Syrian people. The masses of citizens in Dhi Qar also took part in a large demonstration in Al-Haboubi Square in downtown Nasiriyah to protest against the American strikes backed by Britain and France against Syria.
Hundreds of demonstrators demonstrated in Maysan province on the Tigris Street in central Amara, against the US-British-French bombing in Syria. The center of the city of Najaf also witnessed the launch of a large demonstration attended by hundreds of citizens, came out, in protest against the US strikes backed by Britain and France towards Syria. The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr also took part in protests against the United States and its allies. On Saturday, April 14, 2018, Syria was hit by a missile attack by US, British and French forces. The Syrian Army General Command announced that the triple strike included the launching of about 110 rockets towards Syrian targets in Damascus  
and beyond.

Just now, jmartin1145 said:

I have no animosity towards you. But If I lived in California I would apologize also. I don't know how you vote personally.

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

No reason for me to apologize about these liberal pukes here. They suk and i know it. It was not always this way. I miss the days of Reagan and Pete Wilson.

But i do find it puzzling that people will defend Iraqi's for who they really know nothing about besides what they read in news articles  and then try to put down US citizens.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

No reason for me to apologize about these liberal pukes here. They suk and i know it. It was not always this way. I miss the days of Reagan and Pete Wilson.

But i do find it puzzling that people will defend Iraqi's for who they really know nothing about besides what they read in news articles  and then try to put down US citizens.

Now I know where your exactly coming from. I see what you are saying. Sorry I didn't understand. I apologize for my statements. I cant say much either.

On 4/14/2018 at 2:26 PM, msdee said:

I completely 100% agree with you but I have noticed many people on here refuse to look through the veil of deceit to see that all presidents have been nothing more than puppets including our current one as well as the last one before him and the one before that. There is always an objective connected to money when something like this happens. If Americans were so darn Christian and against the oppression of all people we wouldn't be doing in our own country TODAY! If Americans were so concerned with what's right they would be fighting for the slave trade that has been taking place in Lybia for the past year.. but I usually keep my mouth closed on here bc I've noticed this group is full of closed minds and anytime anyone says anything contrary to their collective beliefs they jump on you like a dog in heat! Then I would have to spend the rest of my weekend replying to 30 people who want to keep replying nonstop and then get offended when you stop taking part in that chaos... ok rant over! Good post!

I Agree!! Yes very closed minded and I'm probably half their age! You cant argue though. All you can do is state your opinion and keep it moving. People that cut ya up, put ya down, or try to make a joke out of you do not know any better. They need to look in the mirror and say, "now what do I need to fix with myself and how?" Lol Dont take it personal. Stand up for what ya believe in and the truth is better than hiding! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The G7 supports the efforts of the United States, Britain and France to limit Syria's chemical capabilities

17-04-2018 12:08 PM
Readers
image.php?token=545570539191419feb68007327af8dc8&size=

Baghdad News -

BERLIN (  Reuters)

The Group of Seven (G-7) industrial nations on Tuesday denounced a chemical attack in the eastern Syrian province of Al-Ghouta on April 7 and expressed support for the "proportionate" efforts by the United States, Britain and France to prevent the use of chemical weapons in the future.

"We fully support the efforts of the United States, the United Kingdom and France to limit the ability of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to use chemical weapons and to prevent them from being used in the future," the leaders of the seven industrialized countries 

said in a statement issued by Germany today. "We continue to support a diplomatic solution to the conflict in Syria".

• Thanks 1

A missile strike on the largest base used by Iran and Hezbollah in Syria

A missile strike on the largest base used by Iran and Hezbollah in Syria

Twilight News    
 6 hours ago

Rocket strikes on Monday night targeted the Shaerat airport near the eastern province of Homs, the biggest bases used by Iranian elements, and Hezbollah in Syria.
The United States denied the relationship with the attack on the base of Syrian hair, asserting that there is no US military activity in that region at this time.  

Asked about the rocket attack, a military spokesman said: "We do not comment on such reports." 

Syrian television said Syrian air defenses had responded to a missile attack on the air cap base late on Monday night. 

Israel has attacked Syrian army positions frequently during the conflict, as well as convoys and bases of armed factions backed by Iran and fighting alongside the forces of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. 

The air cap base was the target of a US cruise missile attack last year in retaliation for a chemical attack that killed at least 70 people, including children, in the armed opposition town of Khan Sheikun.

It carried out air strikes in the early hours of Monday. Syria initially accused the West of being behind the bombing, after both the United States and France threatened to respond to the chemical attack, but they denied bombing al Qaeda.

Keywords: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

From a source overseas that I heard from today.....According to Heshmat Alavi's sources, the US/Western military strikes against the Syrian regime a couple of days ago resulted in the killing of at least 15 Iranian military personnel, 40 Hezbollah fighters and 35 Syrian military personnel.

Nice! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

152385571251572500_819444720.jpg?x33059
Knozmedia - The exchange rate of the Syrian pound against the US dollar fell significantly at the end of last week in the parallel market, as a result of US threats to strike a strong military to Syria. According to the weekly report of the Damascus Research Center Medad, the reason for the decline in the exchange rate of the Syrian Pound comes because of a wave of large demand for the US dollar and the lack of the exhibition, in a state of fear and confusion in the market, in addition to the exploitation of speculators for these news to achieve significant gains, which Reflected negatively on the morale of the market, and pushed prices to high levels, and reached a maximum of 475 liras per US dollar.
To return and close the market last Thursday at 455 pounds, after the decline in the severity of statements hostile to the country, is expected to return the improvement in the exchange rate of the Syrian pound in the next few days after the tripartite aggression on the country less damage, as the pound is still receiving support from the factors The continued flow of remittances from abroad and the positive impact of the liberalization of the Eastern Gauta on markets. Where the President of the Association of the sagha in Damascus, "Ghassan Jazmati" to a sharp drop in the exchange rate yesterday amounted to more than 20 pounds, indicating the return of the exchange rate of the dollar in the market to 440-443 pounds, which led to a change in the price of gold to drop the price of grams of gold 21 carats to 16,800 lira.
In the official market, the exchange rate of the Syrian pound against the US dollar has stabilized at the banks and exchange companies. The Central Bank of Syria continued to stabilize the price of the US dollar / Syrian pound at 436 Syrian pounds to the US dollar and the purchase price of the US dollar From abroad in Syrian pounds at 434 Syrian pounds, and the exchange rate of the Syrian Pound against the US Dollar according to the official bulletin at the level of 438 Syrian pounds for sale 435 Syrian pounds for purchase.
As for the exchange rate of the Syrian Pound against the Euro in the parallel market during the week, the Lira depreciated after the rise of the (EUR / SP) to the level of 570 Syrian pounds at the end of this week, compared with the level of 524 Syrian pounds recorded at the end of the previous week, And 8.78%. The Syrian pound also fell against the euro by 0.67%, bringing the EUR / SYP to 538.79 Syrian pounds at the end of this week compared to the level of 535.23 Syrian pounds at the end of the previous week. 

On 4/15/2018 at 7:47 PM, yota691 said:

followers of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Sunday, in demonstrations in the Tahrir Square, the center of the capital Baghdad, and a number of other provinces «denounce» the American air strike French,

Considering that Sadr and his band of bloodthirsty followers are worse than Assad I find it no big deal that they are upset. 

So I challenge all the demonic controlled Sadrist movement to come and get some. Pick up yer rocks boys and do your best, I would love to 

see American troops wipe your butts all over the desert. 

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to US Defense Secretary: We hope that Bashar Assad will understand the message this time
21:18
Last updated
The time now is 09:49 PM
Watch

Follow-up / tomorrow Press:

US Defense Secretary James Matisse said Tuesday that Washington hoped Syrian President Bashar al-Assad had learned the lesson, referring to the "triple attack" in which his country took part against Syria at dawn last Saturday.

This came during a Senate meeting Tuesday, in which Chief of Staff Joseph Danford participated.

Matisse and Danford discuss the details of the military strike against Syria, with the participation of France and Britain, as well as the future strategy of the United States in Syria, in the presence of representatives of the State Department and intelligence agencies.

The United States, Britain and France have carried out a triple attack on Syria, accusing the Syrian government of alleged use of chemical weapons against civilians in the city of Duma this month, despite Damascus's full denials. 

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the "triple strike" would not go without consequences. "There will definitely be consequences for the triple strike," he said. "In fact, we are losing the last vestige of trust in our Western friends."

US-led coalition in Syria ready to share data with Russian military on ISIS in holdout district

Published time: 17 Apr, 2018 17:41
  •  
  •  
  •  

The US-led coalition has observed an increase in the activities of Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) around the Syrian city of Abu Kamal, and says it is ready to share relevant data with the Russian military. Abu Kamal, a city on the Euphrates River in the Deir ez-Zor governorate, considered to be one of the last strongholds of IS in Syria, was liberated from militants by the Syrian army in November 2017. “If we do see things, or IS on the west side of the Euphrates River, we will tell the Russians and you know, we certainly hope that they will act on the information that we have provided,” Colonel Ryan Dillon, the spokesman for the Combined Joint Task Force, said on Monday. The coalition’s information on IS activity and movements comes from both US intelligence and open source reports, RIA Novosti has said.

The pro government paramilitary troops has responded to accusations regarding participation in the chemical attacks in Syria.

Speaking to Baghdad Today website on Tuesday, Abu Warith al-Mussawi, spokesperson for al-Nujabaa movement, said, “accusations made by Dahi Khalfan, vice-chief of Dubai police, against al-Hashd al-Shaabi (Popular Mobilization Forces) regarding the use of chemical weapons in Syria’s Douma are ridiculous.”

He also said the remarks describe his “affiliations and defence of terrorist groups.”

“Such crazy character does not deserve response or wasting time, as everyone knows that Khalfan is part of the system that needs to cover crimes of the terrorist groups, which are the arms of each of U.S., Emirates, Qatar and Saudi Arabia in Syria,” he added.

Mussawi stressed that PMFs are totally away from the chemical weapons and the accusations levelled by Khalfan.

Earlier today, Khalfan accused PMFs of being behind the chemical attacks in Douma.

In a tweet, Khalfan said, “the one who striked the Syrian city of Douma using the chemical weapons is the Iraqi al-Hashd al-Shaabi, which obtained chemical weapons from Iraq.” He also added that the one responsible for the attack is Iran not the Syrian government. 

Earlier this week, each of U.S., France and Britain launched airstrikes against several regions in Syria, accusing Assad of attacking the Douma suburb of Damascus with chemical agents, earlier this month.

https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/iraqi-paramilitary-troops-denies-accusations-of-being-behind-chemical-attacks-in-syria/

• Upvote 2

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9

Saudi Arabia is ready to send troops to Syria to fill a loophole that is expected to emerge if Trump sees his vision of withdrawing US troops from northern Syria, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubair told the US administration.

The Trump newspaper has discussed with Arab countries sending troops to Syria, replacing the US troops that Trump wants to end there, the Wall Street Journal reported in a report published Tuesday.

US officials told the newspaper that the Trump administration was seeking to form an Arab force, replacing US military strength in Syria, and helping stabilize the north-eastern region of the country following a humiliating defeat.

John Bolton, the US president's national security adviser, recently contacted Abbas Kamel, acting Egyptian intelligence chief, to question Egypt's contribution to the forces, officials said.

According to the same source, the US administration asked Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE to provide billions of dollars and send troops to help maintain the stability of the northern regions of Syria.

Erik Prince, the founder of the former US Blackwater security firm, said Monday he had received calls from Arab officials about the possibility of forming a force in Syria, but he was waiting to see what Trump would decide to do.

While the move was not revealed in advance, the newspaper said that President Trump hinted at, on Friday night, when he announced the military strike against the Syrian regime.

"We have asked our partners to take greater responsibility in securing their home region, including contributing more," Trump said.

Al-Jubeir's remarks cut the way for Trump, whose actions in the region have become quite confusing to US allies, who espouse a strategic strategy to counter Iran's influence in the region while giving Tehran a free strategic space in Syria.

But it is possible that the Arab forces, which Washington is pressing to form, will face the Syrian regime. The regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad may see hostile forces and will not be legitimate if it works with the Kurds at the expense of the rest of the Syrian people. It will need to reach consensus with Russia, the main mastermind of the conflict in Syria.

Trump's position contrasts with that of many senior US advisers who are concerned that leaving the country very soon will leave the arena for Iran, Russia and their proxies, or other terrorist organizations, according to the same source.

US officials say that "the mission of the regional force will be to work with local Kurdish and Arab fighters supported by the United States (in reference to Syria's democratic forces)."

The force "will ensure that the organization is unable to return, and prevent the Iranian-backed forces from moving to territory formerly controlled by the organization," the officials said.

The Arabs

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 8:16 PM, yota691 said:

From a source overseas that I heard from today.....According to Heshmat Alavi's sources, the US/Western military strikes against the Syrian regime a couple of days ago resulted in the killing of at least 15 Iranian military personnel, 40 Hezbollah fighters and 35 Syrian military personnel.

Thanks Yota, we will have to wait to see how this plays out.

• Upvote 1

The head of the Syrian opposition delegation to the Geneva negotiations, Nasr Hariri, said on Thursday that blocking the entry of international inspectors into Syrian Duma dispels the evidence, noting that reconstruction in Syria can not take place before the political transition.

During a press conference for the Syrian negotiating body, Hariri warned against "a military operation by the Syrian regime in the south and another in the north under the pretext of fighting terrorism," welcoming "any international effort to implement the Geneva 1 statement."

"Iran is a rogue state and interferes in the affairs of other countries," he said.
  • Upvote 3

19:25
Last updated
The time now is 08:02 PM
Watch

The US Defense Department confirmed on Thursday that there is a possibility of chlorine and sarin in the three sites bombed by America and the alliance in Syria. 

The Pentagon said that America does not see an indication that the Syrian government is ready to launch a new chemical attack, but remains vigilant, pointing out that there is a possibility of the presence of chlorine and sarin in the three sites bombed by America and the alliance in Syria.

"The Syrian government will be able to launch limited chemical attacks in the future," she said. 

On the morning of Saturday, 14 April, Syria was hit by a missile attack by US, British and French forces. The Syrian Army General Command announced that the triple strike included the launching of about 110 rockets towards Syrian targets in Damascus and abroad. I confronted her and dropped most of them. 

The Russian Defense Ministry also confirmed that more than 100 winged missiles for the United States, Britain, France and air-to-ground missiles targeted military and civilian facilities in Syria, and that Syrian facilities were targeted by two US ships from the Red Sea and tactical aircraft over the Mediterranean and B- "From the Tanf area.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The Kremlin Is Troubled By Reports Of An American Attack On A Russian Base In Syria