Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Criticises Abadi’s Gov. for Corruption

Pitcher

ERBIL — Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jabouri has criticised the central government which is led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for incompetence in eliminating corruption.

Speaking at an event in Baghdad on Saturday, Jabouri stated that words cannot bring changes, but immediate action is needed in Iraq.

Believing that the Iraqi central government has failed in combating corruption, the parliament speaker encouraged Iraqis to stage a demonstration of millions on the election day next month to urge authorities on taking action and make immediate reforms.

Jabouri is a Sunni Arab official, criticising the Shi’ite-led government of Baghdad.

In one month, Iraqis will go to polls for the parliamentary elections.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/427948

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

CLEARLY, the Parliament Speaker feels no responsibility WHATSOEVER ! 1st Class Moron . . . :rake: 

Perhaps after the elections we will never have to look at or hear from  " Ole Camel Azz Face " again.  :bananacamel:

From top to bottom the NEXT elected group to Parliament better have their shiite together.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Your right 10YA. These guys are just rediculus.  

Afternoon CF-:tiphat:

Does it not appear that at this precise point in Iraq's history, ALL the Planets have aligned for this one great Sweet Spot of Time for them to Push the Button ? . . . or am I just peeing into the wind here ?  ;)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Does it not appear that at this precise point in Iraq's history, ALL the Planets have aligned for this one great Sweet Spot of Time for them to Push the Button ? . . . or am I just peeing into the wind here ?  ;)

I like what ur saying!

• Thanks 1

When I read these type of articles I can’t help but think all politicians world wide have the same disease, POLITICIANITIS The only cure for their, arrogance, lies, greed, and elitist attitude is a escape proof jail.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

No, I think we are in the best place possible and that is from two guys that have been in this for 30 years total.  Enjoy your weekend. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

This actually makes perfect sense- and might be a last-ditch (or seciond or third to last) effort to contaminat Abadi.

Wasn't it just a week ago that Jabouri  was quoted as removing Maliki from the March 3rd list of 1000 corrupt Iraqi"s with arrest warrants? 

Jabouri is right! I’m a huge fan of Abadi, but his only weak spot is refusing to have  all of these guys arrested, like say Maliki for instance. He just has them arrested, takes there money, and puts them back out there to do it again. The auctions are still running, Parliment still can’t form a quorum, and still no RV...... 

Jabouri knows better than anyone else how frustrating Abadi can be!