Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 4-11-2018

TexasGranny

Hi Adam,  In your last weeks update you mentioned that Iraq could be getting to a now or never point with increasing the value of their currency. Could you elaborate a little more about why this might be the case. Thank you for all that you do!

• Upvote 2

Hello Adam. Hope this finds you well and still on the "edge of your seat"....

I know the HCL has always been your trigger for the RV. But they broke that up into 3 different parts in order to try and pass it into a new law or laws.

This quote from an article on here last month.

The oil and gas law is based on three main elements, namely the formation of the National Oil Company, the establishment of the Federal Oil Council, and the establishment of a mechanism to deal with international oil companies working in oil production in Iraq.

Of the 3 parts from what I have read, they established the National Oil Company already, and have determined that the "mechanism to deal with international oil companies" is fulfilled in the contracting phase when Iraq deals with each individual oil company. That leaves the third pillar, "establishment of the Federal Oil Council" which according to the same article states:

The Oil Union Council, whose powers will be higher than the Ministry of Oil, is the supreme umbrella in Iraq's oil policy, which includes the mechanism of extraction, research, planning and development of the national wealth determined by the law and the constitution. 

Since the establishment of the NOC, I have not seen hide nor hair of them voting to establish the Oil Union Council or Federal Oil Council. Do you or your contacts know if this arm of the HCL has been completed? And if not, could this be part of the reason the RV has not occurred?

My finger's in the air and my ear is to the ground but so far no wind and no rumble. 

Not even crickets since they celebrated the NOC.

Love your site, thanks for all you do.

• Upvote 2

Since I have been reading your VIP off a friends account, I don't see myself ever joining VIP. I figure I will pay my taxes and stay in the United States.  With that being said will you still send us non VIP people a email when this goes thru?  I am sure my friend who is in VIP will tell me so asking for others. The reason for not buying into VIP hype is I don't have the money to.  I figure I have enough money invested into this speculation. 

• Upvote 3

THANKS for EVERYTHING.

My Qs:

1. Is the least expensive VIP package still $49.99?

2. Are you still providing a money-back guarantee based on the improved exchange spread alone?

3. If my assumptions are correct,  DOESN'T this make it a NO BRAINER?

AGAIN, my thanks to you and your mods for ALL that you do. 

• Upvote 5

So bombs away........US, Syria, Russia, Israel.....etc.......       Oil prices rise......

Good for everyone except us at the gas pump....is this a ploy to increase oil prices?

Perhaps.... could this be a decoy to take the attention off of a change in value........if both events occured at the same time?

Elections are coming up......any common sense reason to wait for that change in value until after the elections?? ......and then Ramadan starts the next day.....for 30 days.......and historically.......not much happens then???

These are some thoughts........care to share any of yours..... on these......Thanks.....CL

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Okay ------ so it seems that some of you no longer read the instructions at the top of this post.

Please post your questions below for Adam's Wednesday update.

Please do NOT respond to the questions posted!             
:shakehead:

Responses that are not on topic will be removed!            :surgeon:

The "key" is the second sentence. If you are not asking a question - - take your discussion to a new topic in the appropriate forum. Posts that had no question and were in response to another member's post have been hidden.  Please follow the rules.

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4