Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 April 2018

Adam Montana

6 minutes ago, King Bean said:

It's a moving target. Soon !! :lol:

Related image

Much Like The Elusive HCL In This Investment - It’s Always So Tuff To Pick Up That Last Spare ! :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

With Over A Thousand Of Us DV Kids On The Edge Of The Back Seat Behind U Screaming “RV There Yet - RV There Yet ?” :o 

:D  :D  :D 

I love it!  :lmao:

40 minutes ago, olivesman said:

MY NEW T-SHIRT!

:lol:

Definitely !!!!! Olivesman :twothumbs:

• Haha 2

Thanks Adam, I fell off my chair when I read this post.  In 9 years of being on this board I can’t remember you ever being this upbeat!!!!

I’m trying to stay grounded, we have been disappointed many times before.  Fingers crossed 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 13

7 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

"On the edge of your seat"..........hmmmmmm........sounds close enough to me!   So that means I'm "almost" off my rocker!  :rocking-chair:

Thanks Adam!  ;)

Hey Booster I have been off my rocker since getting into this adventure.  Been trying to get back on but my button for "I feel off my rocking horse and can't get up doesn't work" maybe a dead battery.  :lmao:

SR

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

You're fine, GrammieDinar, unless You have the Iraqi Dinar 50 notes. I have 25,000 and 50,000 Iraqi Dinar notes.

Here are the Iraqi Dinar notes currently in circulation and are the 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000, and 50,000 notes:

https://cbi.iq/page/89

As noted above, other than all the pre 2003 Saddam Hussein era Iraqi Dinar notes, only the post 2003 issue Iraqi Dinar 50 notes were withdrawn from circulation.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Thank  you for the update.  Major relief😅

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam, 

`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•...

┊  ┊  ☆ ☆ for all you do, it is greatly appreciated 
┊  ★

‹(•¿•)›

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

Is there any chance you could provide a brief review of your thoughts regarding large Dinar notes.  Are they still valid?  Should we try and "trade them" for smaller notes and if so where.  For those of us that hold the 50k and 25K notes, what do you recommend.  You may not be able to address this question or request in this upcoming round of weekly update, but possibly in a future update.

Thanks

C71 

• Upvote 1

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there something a few years  back saying the zero's would stay on the currency from the IMF or similar.My understanding back then was the zeros would come off the rate .00086 become .86 ?

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

One thing that needs to be addressed is this "2%" deal... I give that as much credibility as a "Global Currency Reset" (GCR). In other words - NONE. I'll go into further detail on my opinion of that issue at another time - for now, I'll just say that if you're reading something and the author puts any emphasis on "GCR" or "2%", you should find something else to read

In other words - NONE!

:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been noticing the last several years that Adam has grown so busy with everything he is involved in that he doesn't have time to relay any info to this site even though all the thousands of us has been here almost since the beginning. Seems like it a bits and pieces type now and sometimes skipping a week here and there. I guess the only ones that deserve his information are the ones who pay him every month. Not complaining one bit just throwing the facts out there. in all honesty he can run his site any way he pleases, I just wished that he wouldn't forget about all us thousands who helped this site grow.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Heavyduty053 said:

I've been noticing the last several years that Adam has grown so busy with everything he is involved in that he doesn't have time to relay any info to this site even though all the thousands of us has been here almost since the beginning. Seems like it a bits and pieces type now and sometimes skipping a week here and there. I guess the only ones that deserve his information are the ones who pay him every month. Not complaining one bit just throwing the facts out there. in all honesty he can run his site any way he pleases, I just wished that he wouldn't forget about all us thousands who helped this site grow.

Two basic things I learned in business classes - (1) you get what you pay for and (2) there is no such thing as a free lunch.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5