Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 April 2018

Adam Montana

On 4/4/2018 at 9:35 PM, DinarThug said:

What’s The Difference Between Snowmen And Snow Women ? :blink: 

Snowballs ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

So Let’s Go Start A Snowballs Fight With Gurus While We Wait For The Update ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

DT for Scottsdale, AZ Mayor ( for  killer punchlines)......Hey DT...That's a start for a great and deserved political career...

Then next step might very well be aiming at AZ Governor position....And then  of course ( you my Friend darn sure did earn that right on the  FUN ground, that's a fact...)..... President of the U.S.A.

Surely you would be one of the   most loved and liked than most or even all of them ( with all the due respect for them) ....And (I bet)  one of the most enlightened.....

Hey DT...... Please don't take that as a punishment ( entering Politics)......Lol

Ciao buddy... Thanks for keeping us always smiling and cheerful...That's always a good thing ....And healthy  as well......

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, umbertino said:

DT for Scottsdale, AZ Mayor ( for  killer punchlines)......Hey DT...That's a start for a great and deserved political career...

Then next step might very well be aiming at AZ Governor position....And then  of course ( you my Friend darn sure did earn that right on the  FUN ground, that's a fact...)..... President of the U.S.A.

Surely you would be one of the   most loved and liked than most or even all of them ( with all the due respect for them) ....And (I bet)  one of the most enlightened.....

Hey DT...... Please don't take that as a punishment ( entering Politics)......Lol

Ciao buddy... Thanks for keeping us always smiling and cheerful...That's always a good thing ....And healthy  as well......

I Guess There’s No Need For Me To Run For The Senate Since We Already Have Plenty Of Clowns In Congress ! :o 

Although I Do Plan On Being A Part Of The President Davis Administration By Serving On The Liquor Cabinet ! :cheesehead: 

Luv Ya My Brother ! ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, prescottcped said:

Hey Dinar Thug, if you ever get up to the Prescott area, I would love to meet for a  beverage of your choice, and just to say hello. I always enjoy your comments.

I Was Mountain Biking Up There On Tuesday And Will Be Again Over The Next Few Weeks ! ;) 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, prescottcped said:

Please give me a call at 90******** when you are available.

Will Do - U’ve Got It ! ;) 

2 hours ago, labdog said:

The same offer applies when you drive through Ontario! Stop in for a visit with Labdog.

I Was Up There Several Times On Business (Funny Business) About 6 Years Ago But Haven’t Been Up To The Great White North Recently ! 

Edited by paperboy
To remove personal info
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

I Guess There’s No Need For Me To Run For The Senate Since We Already Have Plenty Of Clowns In Congress ! :o 

Although I Do Plan On Being A Part Of The President Davis Administration By Serving On The Liquor Cabinet ! :cheesehead: 

Luv Ya My Brother ! ;) 

You Bro always speak the Truth...You tell'em , Man...You tell'em right!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Heavyduty053 said:

I've been noticing the last several years that Adam has grown so busy with everything he is involved in that he doesn't have time to relay any info to this site even though all the thousands of us has been here almost since the beginning. Seems like it a bits and pieces type now and sometimes skipping a week here and there. I guess the only ones that deserve his information are the ones who pay him every month. Not complaining one bit just throwing the facts out there. in all honesty he can run his site any way he pleases, I just wished that he wouldn't forget about all us thousands who helped this site grow.

HD...You're right on everything you stated....Agreed on each & every point

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Heavyduty053 said:

I've been noticing the last several years that Adam has grown so busy with everything he is involved in that he doesn't have time to relay any info to this site even though all the thousands of us has been here almost since the beginning. Seems like it a bits and pieces type now and sometimes skipping a week here and there. I guess the only ones that deserve his information are the ones who pay him every month. Not complaining one bit just throwing the facts out there. in all honesty he can run his site any way he pleases, I just wished that he wouldn't forget about all us thousands who helped this site grow.

Not one person has been as consistent as AM with his free updates. If you have been here since the beginning you have had plenty of time to enjoy the site for free and hopefully seen the value add AM has provided. If you haven't added yourself to his paid groups but want to complain that you've enjoyed 10years of free advice. Hmmmm. Not really feeling sorry for you. If I went to a street musician everyday and sat in front of him and listened, clapped, and made request everyday for 10years then got mad when he didn't have time to play my request and instead focuses on the muscical requests from the people that were throwing a dollar in the hat , that musician would probably run you off by throwing his instruments at your head. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

On 4/6/2018 at 8:39 AM, Heavyduty053 said:

Hi Heavyduty053.

What info would you like him to relate? I mean, the truth is and has been, nothing has been going on that he hasn't talked about or mentioned or has been worth mentioning. Like you, many of us have been in this a long time and it is through that time that we have learned that not everything we see is connected to the RV. So in that time, thankfully, less and less has needed to be focused on. Unless you like listening to the so called guru's gossip out there who state, "if Maliki farted the RV was happening in the next 2 minutes so be ready to run to the bank to exchange for the ratio of the length of his fart to the Zimbabwe trillion dollar bill."

Instead we have a narrow focus of what needs to happen to trigger the RV and if there is no movement in that direction there really is nothing to discuss. 

I joined Adam's VIP and go on there occasionally but he's not just announcing an RV on there and no where else or talking about too much more than what you get for free. The VIP benefits will be realized post-RV, not really right now. So Adam keeps a level head and if something actually excites him he comes on here during his chat and talks about it. 

Adam has zeroed in on the HCL which I still believe is two-thirds done. The other one-third is creating an Oil Council to over see everything. Until I see that they have created that council, the HCL is not 100 percent complete. (unless I missed the announcement of the creation of that council). 

So I would rather Adam remain steadfast in his focus and not come on here blathering over ancillary crap that we have learned has no trigger effect on the RV.

In other words, you ain't missin' nothin' and there ain't nothin' to miss!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Hi Heavyduty053.

What info would you like him to relate? I mean, the truth is and has been, nothing has been going on that he hasn't talked about or mentioned or has been worth mentioning. Like you, many of us have been in this a long time and it is through that time that we have learned that not everything we see is connected to the RV. So in that time, thankfully, less and less has needed to be focused on. Unless you like listening to the so called guru's gossip out there who state, "if Maliki farted the RV was happening in the next 2 minutes so be ready to run to the bank to exchange for the ratio of the length of his fart to the Zimbabwe trillion dollar bill."

Instead we have a narrow focus of what needs to happen to trigger the RV and if there is no movement in that direction there really is nothing to discuss. 

I joined Adam's VIP and go on there occasionally but he's not just announcing an RV on there and no where else or talking about too much more than what you get for free. The VIP benefits will be realized post-RV, not really right now. So Adam keeps a level head and if something actually excites him he comes on here during his chat and talks about it. 

Adam has zeroed in on the HCL which I still believe is two-thirds done. The other one-third is creating an Oil Council to over see everything. Until I see that they have created that council, the HCL is not 100 percent complete. (unless I missed the announcement of the creation of that council). 

So I would rather Adam remain steadfast in his focus and not come on here blathering over ancillary crap that we have learned has no trigger effect on the RV.

💯 

well said

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, keylime said:

I disagree, he's missed quite  a bit of things. By not joining VIP and learning about all that other stuff which flows from that he's missed out quite a bit. 

Like for instance in the last week I made over 60% profits off of just one of my crypto holdings. Things like how to control your tax rate and set up an 

International Business corporation. He's missing out on the ability to be in other investments that generate as much as 20% returns.

But I personally think that the biggest thing that he's missing out on is the potential for personal growth. I'm just a trucker and I came to this site with all

the attitude of a trucker. And that isn't saying much. But I joined VIP and soon  realized that I was swimming in a whole new kind of pond with fish so big

as to wake me up to the realization that I was acting and thinking like a simpleton. I quickly understood that if I was going to fit in at all I needed to grow up.

But that is how it is when you play with the big boys. And by that I mean that Adam has attracted some rather wealthy and very savvy business people 

that don't play games and are willing to give a free education to those willing to learn. 

Yea! Heveyduty has missed a lot.  

Along with everyone else that hasn't joined VIP

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

53 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I disagree, he's missed quite  a bit of things. By not joining VIP and learning about all that other stuff which flows from that he's missed out quite a bit. 

Like for instance in the last week I made over 60% profits off of just one of my crypto holdings. Things like how to control your tax rate and set up an 

International Business corporation. He's missing out on the ability to be in other investments that generate as much as 20% returns.

But I personally think that the biggest thing that he's missing out on is the potential for personal growth. I'm just a trucker and I came to this site with all

the attitude of a trucker. And that isn't saying much. But I joined VIP and soon  realized that I was swimming in a whole new kind of pond with fish so big

as to wake me up to the realization that I was acting and thinking like a simpleton. I quickly understood that if I was going to fit in at all I needed to grow up.

But that is how it is when you play with the big boys. And by that I mean that Adam has attracted some rather wealthy and very savvy business people 

that don't play games and are willing to give a free education to those willing to learn. 

:bump: then onto OSI.  Ton of good stuff over there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

When you put it that way, I would agree. But he was referring to what Adam "used" to discuss on the free forums which is basically none of the things you mentioned getting in VIP. So he's not missing anything if all he's interested in is what Adam used to talk about in his chats. Now if he's willing to self educate on the opportunities Adam does cover in VIP and hasn't joined yet, then yes, he's missing a ton.

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Like for instance in the last week I made over 60% profits off of just one of my crypto holdings. 

What About Any U’ve Lost Money On Over The Past Few Months ...

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Heavyduty053 said:

I appreciate that everyone has a different opinion...that is a fundamental right for all of us......have a good day

You are so right, Heavy.  How I have wished everyone shared my opinion LOL.  One thing I will say is that I have always been open to having my opinion changed if I learned something that showed me I was wrong - I am not implying that you are.  Each person decides what is right for them.  Comfort zones and personal desires certainly play into the mix.   I know I don't want to get to Heaven and find out there was more I could have done or more I could have had if I had heeded the opportunities that were shown to me.  I have not jumped in on everything that this site has discussed, but I have considered it and appreciate the expertise of those so much more savvy than me. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1