Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Put Your IQD Away...No RV Until After Elections.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Found this Dinarian article of interest from the throat of the Goat.

No RV this week or this month or next. Maybe June.

Treat as a rumor. Not varified. Your opine.

4 April 2018  MntGoat...More news….

Iraqi TV on Tuesday reported that the “project to delete the 3 zeros” will be implemented after the elections in May.

Okay I hate to say it but I did say if we didn’t get this RV soon this may run into the elections and there might be a holdup. Now we see this playing out.

I think we all should calm down and relax. We may be waiting a while longer, probably at least until mid year. Sorry for the bad news today. I am only the messenger.

By the way I doubt very much if this is a decoy trying to avert attention away from the real date, that of sooner than later. I know many of these so called intel “gurus” will try to convince you of this, but then again that is why I make fun of these idiots because they are persistent in their fantasies.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

here's another article related to the above...

4-4-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   Article:  "Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?!"  Quotes:  "...the current environment suitable for this project because there is financial and political stability witnessed by the country,"    "...the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May" ...This is current news!!   It appears both Saleh and Alak believe the current climate is right, however, one economist mentioned does not. We’ll soon see (as in – between now and a month or two after the elections – according to them).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...

4-4-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   Article:  "Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?!"  Quotes:  "...the current environment suitable for this project because there is financial and political stability witnessed by the country,"    "...the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May" ...This is current news!!   It appears both Saleh and Alak believe the current climate is right, however, one economist mentioned does not. We’ll soon see (as in – between now and a month or two after the elections – according to them).

and july will get here and there will be another can kicking article come out saying sooon....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, idplzr said:

And she forgot to say Ramadan is after elections 

Egg-Zachary. May 16 through June 14th. Give or take a few extra holidays because they can't all be on the same page. Then they will need to hand count all the ballots, that is if it doesn't get too hot.....requiring another break. And remembering back when the 2014 elections were in April, I think, it took until September to iron out the PM and gather the HOR fools. I just hope the IMF and CBI are on their own schedule. Christmas is coming.

;)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Kinda  repeat from this time last year and before and before and before its always something and this never pops just BS So I may sell anyone interested I thinking about bailing & jumping ship

Starr

Then Suddenly...

• Confused 1

Not sure why anyone puts much faith in what these so called experts post. Never right yet!  Hang on to those of you feeling blue....think how you would feel if you sold off today, and things changed....and again,  certainly don't put your faith in the false profit gurus....JMO...CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

" Iraqi TV on Tuesday reported that the “project to delete the 3 zeros” will be implemented after the elections in May. "

I knew it....... They are focusing in political alliances.... Nothing else meters for them right now.!

Go Abadi 

Go reelection

Go RV

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

Kinda  repeat from this time last year and before and before and before its always something and this never pops just BS So I may sell anyone interested I thinking about bailing & jumping ship

Starr

I know the feeling Star, year after year the anticipation produces nothing. With all the advances Iraq has made in the last year or two I would suggest holding on through May. It may well be worth the wait. Fingers crossed.

YJ

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back

Go Bare ‘Feet’ Vs Meters ! :o 

(see his avatar)

:D  :D  :D 

Clown, you got me on that one:D

Matters matters matters matters matters matters matters matters matters 

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Clown, you got me on that one:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

No Worries Hammock Boy ! ;) 

We All Know That U Mumble In Ur Sleep ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

I don't believe Iraqis are capable of pulling their country together, based on cooperation and democracy.

The solution will be, to bring back a brutal dictatorship.

Under Saddam, at least the currency traded at a high rate.

Go Nuri al Maliki

Go dictatorship

Go 1:1

Go RV:unsure::unsure:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, YukonJohn said:

I know the feeling Star, year after year the anticipation produces nothing. With all the advances Iraq has made in the last year or two I would suggest holding on through May. It may well be worth the wait. Fingers crossed.

YJ

Yes Ground Hog Day over and over and over again.

Starr

• Upvote 4

I suggest everyone take these opinion pieces with a grain of salt. I will always think in the mindset of how the rest of the world looks at the United States. We have many news channels who report different variations of a story all day every day. That would confuse many people around the world on what exactly is going on in our country. I'm sure people think the US is screwed up. But is that completely true? I would not put to much into this particular rumor. Nobody knows what is really going on behind the scenes. The Central Banks are all owned by the higher ups who basically run the world. They already know when they want to revalue or reinstate the Iraq currency. Lets think positively and keep that good energy flowing. This will happen sooner rather than later. And for the record, anytime I see a rumor stating something about Iraqi Tv I immediately chalk it up as garbage. 

• Thanks 1

yeah, I'm not bailing yet. just seems year after year the same things happen and you see the time clicking by months-years and nothing. Yes, been some great progress this year but it's not enough it seems to get over the edge. 

we wait......................................

Well one this is for sure, like my buddy said, he is from the Nixon days, people vote with their wallets plain and simple, logic dictates that not doing the rv might be political suicide.  being new to this, I did hear that maliki guy is against the rv, so if he gets elected kiss your rv goodbye. If abadi wants to get re elected, the smart thing to do, is do the RV put that money in peoples pocket, make them happy as hell and secure that win for the election.