Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

3n1, DWS I believe, thinks it will lop

My hope is it will not , depending how one interprets some articles i can understand how that opinion could be formed , i just want something to change with the currency whatever it will be  ... all the best

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:

3n1, DWS I believe, thinks it will lop

Iraq can throw every lop article my way and the main stream media can continue to call it a scam. I believe it’s not a scam and I will be very wealthy and the Dinar will skyrocket. No matter what they say I’m keeping my spades 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

The IQD is going to change soon.....

Salut a' tous les dinarvets

I have reviewed hundreds of thousands of insightful, sometimes humorous, and some lesser value posts about dinars and investments by individuals from all walks of life and countless outlets as to their viewpoints, outlooks, and speculations.

Apparently my post on 23/11/18 has somewhat resurrected some renewed interest in the deletion of the zeros article perhaps again.  Thus out of the sky appears the DIAA Mohsen editorial 5 days afterwards which I read as correct and factual. I have extended my personal assessment of what the new exchange rate will be at on a certain date and also believe that it will equate at much higher level or value by year end of the same. 

This forthcoming interaction of new currency and renewed value will offer new beginnings for millions of people who have suffered much in their lives, some far greater than we could ever imagine or fathom. 

Peace on Earth and Good Fortunes to All.

Adieu'

Edited by leplusgrand
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, leplusgrand said:

The IQD is going to change soon.....

Salut a' tous les dinarvets

I have reviewed hundreds of thousands of insightful, sometimes humorous, and some lesser value posts about dinars and investments by individuals from all walks of life and countless outlets as to their viewpoints, outlooks, and speculations.

Apparently my post on 23/11/18 has somewhat resurrected some renewed interest in the deletion of the zeros article perhaps again.  Thus out of the sky appears the DIAA Mohsen editorial 5 days afterwards which I read as correct and factual. I have extended my personal assessment of what the new exchange rate will be at on a certain date and also believe that it will equate at much higher level or value by year end of the same. 

This forthcoming interaction of new currency and renewed value will offer new beginnings for millions of people who have suffered much in their lives, some far greater than we could ever imagine or fathom. 

Peace on Earth and Good Fortunes to All.

Adieu'

How soon ?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, RV4CandyMan said:

Well ya'll, I don't comment much on here, i mostly just read the articles and comments. I'm tired and pretty close to being done with this whole get rich scheme. All I am sure of is that some people got rich and it wasn't me. Just sayin. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Ok ok ok

your wrong

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RV4CandyMan said:

Well ya'll, I don't comment much on here, i mostly just read the articles and comments. I'm tired and pretty close to being done with this whole get rich scheme. All I am sure of is that some people got rich and it wasn't me. Just sayin. Tell me if I'm wrong.

One thing for sure my friend, this is definately NOT a get rich quick scheme. !!

Many here have been a waitin' for many many years!!

May 2019 bring it home!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

One thing for sure my friend, this is definately NOT a get rich quick scheme. !!

Many here have been a waitin' for many many years!!

May 2019 bring it home!!

No doubt :lmao:if this is a get-rich-quick scheme, I don't even want to think about a slow plan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, RV4CandyMan said:

here ya candyman , following along with all that iraq has muddled thru does get old but it is what its been and will be with zero guarantees... the untold riches to be had  just came from people selling or pumping the iqd or click thru on websites for whatever reason that said i bought / invested to profit for sure like everyone else did , so far its similar to the early american gold rush days many left all to strike it rich but went broke in the process , the biggest profiteers of the gold rush were the pick and ax supply salesmen to the miners not the miners ... we wait

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Ya know, you guys could sell back...no one has a gun to your head forcing you to still be in dinar.  It is speculative.  There are no guarantees anything will happen.

since u quoted me and if ur suggesting for me to sell back i have no worries friend , money was spent many years ago just stating the facts and did not over buy and sleep well at night . 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

New video! Published on Jan 12, 2019 (1 day ago) Maybe getting close!

Description

Asia Network Television often called Asia TV is an Iraqi satellite television channel based in Baghdad, Iraq.The channel was launched in 2012. Wikipedia

Broadcast area : Worldwide, via satellite and internet
Found : 2012

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Description

Asia Network Television often called Asia TV is an Iraqi satellite television channel based in Baghdad, Iraq.The channel was launched in 2012. Wikipedia

Don’t understand it but looks like part of an education campaign to me

• Upvote 1

On 12/28/2018 at 8:19 AM, RV4CandyMan said:

I dont mind waiting and hearing real news. Its just the fake news and guroo poo that is mixed in that pisses me off. Someone lies to me, this person is a liar and a cheat and a thief. So how this allowed to continue is concerning to me. Im not selling! I believe we have a better chance of retiring with the dinar than with social security. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Description

Great video thank you!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

This is what he said ..This video talking about how we can make the currency more strong throw make it smaller ex instead of 1000000 they thinking to reduce it to 1000

A LOP.  Ultimately it would make the dinar stronger but whoever holds Dinar now it would be a neutral event. Lets hope its really a different plan.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic