Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

5 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I have never in my life typed the letters “LOL” but I’m here to say you just literally made me laugh out loud with that comment!! 

Thanks for the Sunday morning laugh 😆 

You're most welcome HCR . . . I'm glad I can y'all laugh a little . . . lord knows after 16 yrs. of this it's the best tonic I know for dealing with the STOOPID GOI & the corruption !  :tiphat:

10YL + 6 and still waiting :facepalm: ;)

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, 3n1 said:

wow i was following the news like sherlock holmes in 2012 and dont remember the exchange rate ever moving off 1170 ... interesting thanks mr unlikely , PP , LB

Totally agree.. when did the official exchange rate ever go up? Is this a real study or an opinion piece? I hope it’s real, but it’s the first I have ever seen and if it was over a buck back then, I would have sold for sure.. hmmmm

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, 3n1 said:

wow i was following the news like sherlock holmes in 2012 and dont remember the exchange rate ever moving off 1170 ... interesting thanks mr unlikely , PP , LB

I’m wondering if the $1.19 amount is simply 1190 dinars to 1 USD and they just moved the decimal over 3 spots and had a translation error or something because I surely would have cashed in if I saw $1.19 per Dinar. Lol

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I’m wondering if the $1.19 amount is simply 1190 dinars to 1 USD and they just moved the decimal over 3 spots and had a translation error or something because I surely would have cashed in if I saw $1.19 per Dinar. Lol

The only problem with that is, it wasn’t (and still isn’t) accepted internationally. You couldn’t have cashed them in outside of Iraq. 

Yeah, I’d take $1.19 in a heartbeat!!

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, GregHi said:

those were my thoughts that  it was a mistype of some sort like you i would have been out even with a huge spread to the bank / exchanger  cheers 

• Upvote 2

what the article posted about shabibi having an arrest warrant put out for him for raising the xchange value and causing chaos was a little weird maliki put the warrant out on shabbs for trumped up corruption at the cbi everyone knew it was for maliki to get at the cbi reserve money which shabbs denied maliki twice before ... all well , that was then this is now and here we sit :bananacamel:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2019/06/03 10:20

Jubouri: The number of employees of the province is vague .. The Central Bank will not reduce the value of dinar (video)

BAGHDAD /

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/172261/الجبوري-عدد-موظفي-الاقليم-مبهم-والبنك-المركزي-لن-يخفض-قيمة-الدينار-فيديو

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• Number of readings 313
  • Section: Video Library
  •  

Jubouri: The number of employees of the province is vague .. The Central Bank will not reduce the value of dinar (video)

Follow the obelisk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic