Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

7 minutes ago, keylime said:

This needs to be a Headline. 

'government direction to REINSTATE the currency and delete zeros from paper currency in order to strengthen the national economy. "'

And one more time for the Coup de Ville...

"REINSTATE"

The man said!

i like it!!!!

Key Lime:  I’m pulling out of Key West as we speak.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, screwball said:

on Monday (19-August-2019) the" government direction to reinstate the currency and delete zeros from paper currency in order to strengthen the national economy.

Post that article one mo time cuhhh

• Upvote 2

.... :soon: ? I certainly hope so.

The “ Crazy “ Train 🚂 Conductor, OZZY enquirers as to when Will I be stepping off the Train ? 

“ Why I’m riding this all the way to the Station !”

OZZY  “ That’s fine sir” he says ....” We’re much closer than folks realize; won’t be long now “ 

Who am I to argue with the Great & Powerful OZZY, anyway ?🧐

• Like 2

'government direction to REINSTATE the currency and delete zeros from paper currency in order to strengthen the national economy. "'

From Google:

"The old dinar was worth $3.20 before the United Nations embargo that followed Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990."

I'm a little worried about this:
Reinstate the currency and delete zeros from paper currency does not make us rich, if they delete the zeros from our paper currency too.  
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

As I recall, and please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the $3.22 rate was imposed by Saddam Hussein on a whim, and he revalued the dinar when he felt like it. There was nothing analytical about the rates he choose. It was just higher. In the 90s when the country had been ravaged by a dictator, $3.22 sounds pretty high IMO. But I would take it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Floridian said:

From Google:

"The old dinar was worth $3.20 before the United Nations embargo that followed Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990."

Reinstate the currency and delete zeros from paper currency does not make us rich, if they delete the zeros from our paper currency too.  

:twothumbs: YOU The Man, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I know I MAY be perceived as BELABORING the point but maybe BABY try THIS!!!

The Insanian Rial or Toman is a "pipe" "dream" at best!!!

The Vietnamese Dong may ALSO be a "pipe" "dream" as best as well!!!

Sure, give THEM a try understanding THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar HAS POTENTIAL!!!

• EO13303 + RENEWALS
  • Bicraqi Iraqi IMMENSE Crude Oil
  • Bicraqi Iraqi IMMENSE Resources BEYOND Crude Oil
  • Iraq IS a Strategic Piece Of Real Estate
  • Iraqi IS a CENTRAL Focal Point of Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road + RECEIVING Pass Through Customs Duties
  • Whirled Economies NEED THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ELI The ICE Man to "induce" Whirled Markets!!!
  • CURRENTLY "off" SWIFT BUT has THEE 'path" to be ON SWIFT!!!

Relax, MAN, NO "body" knows when OR how much BUT KNOWS THIS BABY IS THEE HOTTEST THING GOING!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Carrello said:

As I recall, and please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the $3.22 rate was imposed by Saddam Hussein on a whim, and he revalued the dinar when he felt like it. There was nothing analytical about the rates he choose. It was just higher. In the 90s when the country had been ravaged by a dictator, $3.22 sounds pretty high IMO. But I would take it!

I mentioned the iraq dinar at work to a Iraqee woman and she told me about this rate and I said, ya I know. I need to talk to her some more. She still has family there. She said it was so much better over there and all the bad news was made up. Any, question requests for her?😀

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar HAS POTENTIAL!!!

• EO13303 + RENEWALS
  • Bicraqi Iraqi IMMENSE Crude Oil
  • Bicraqi Iraqi IMMENSE Resources BEYOND Crude Oil
  • Iraq IS a Strategic Piece Of Real Estate
  • Iraqi IS a CENTRAL Focal Point of Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road + RECEIVING Pass Through Customs Duties
  • Whirled Economies NEED THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ELI The ICE Man to "induce" Whirled Markets!!!
  • CURRENTLY "off" SWIFT BUT has THEE 'path" to be ON SWIFT!!!

Relax, MAN, NO "body" knows when OR how much BUT KNOWS THIS BABY IS THEE HOTTEST THING GOING!!!

Yup!  You're right, Synopsis.  Thanks.

But I'm still a little worried.  😂

I think the Iraqis will be thrilled with a reinstatement.

I, too, would be thrilled if I wasn't waiting 9 years for it, or is it 10 years now?  Who remembers anymore?

Just so tired of waiting.  

Hope they do something SOON!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I mentioned the iraq dinar at work to a Iraqee woman and she told me about this rate and I said, ya I know. I need to talk to her some more. She still has family there. She said it was so much better over there and all the bad news was made up. Any, question requests for her?😀

Thanks,  jg1.  Here's some questions:

Would the Iraqis be happy if the dinar was reinstated at the pre-war rate, and they deleted the 3 zeros from the paper currency?

What kind of a difference would it make in their lives?   Are they expecting it to really happen, and when do they think it might be?

• Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Thank you jg1. I am curious about many things but I would really like to know if the Iranian involvement is as rampant as we see in the news. 

The main question I have, and you too I would think, is WHEN? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, southbeach said:

Southbeach

I have a couple clients bars I maintain on South Beach, including the Sandbar on 67 and Collins, His brother's place, Ted's Hideaway, on 2nd st on South Beach. I maintain their Directv systems. They own about 7 bars down there.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

From Google:

My humble understanding is not that they are deleting three zeroes from our bills or any 3 zero bills, but rather they are "Replacing" those bills with bills that don't have 3 zeroes. Much like the US phased out the 1000 bill from circulation. Even though you can still walk into a bank with a 1000 dollar bill and get 1000 dollars for it. 

So we "deleted" the 1000 bill from circulation, but it is still worth 1000 for those that turn them in. Although if I had one, I would not turn it in. It has my Great Uncle Grover Cleveland on it. And one day I am going to buy one and frame it.

Hope that helps my Florida brother. :)

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks,  jg1.  Here's some questions:

Would the Iraqis be happy if the dinar was reinstated at the pre-war rate, and they deleted the 3 zeros from the paper currency?

What kind of a difference would it make in their lives?   Are they expecting it to really happen, and when do they think it might be?

I I told her I was hoping for a rate change, she said with her eyes widened, the rate was 3+ before. I forget her exact words but she looked happy. Other than that she looked really clueless about a future rate change. I will ask more questions and record them as she still has family in Iraq. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, keylime said:

My humble understanding is not that they are deleting three zeroes from our bills or any 3 zero bills, but rather they are "Replacing" those bills with bills that don't have 3 zeroes. Much like the US phased out the 1000 bill from circulation. Even though you can still walk into a bank with a 1000 dollar bill and get 1000 dollars for it. 

So we "deleted" the 1000 bill from circulation, but it is still worth 1000 for those that turn them in. Although if I had one, I would not turn it in. It has my Great Uncle Grover Cleveland on it. And one day I am going to buy one and frame it.

Hope that helps my Florida brother. :)

Really?  Your Great Uncle?  Gee, that's terrific!  😀

I sure hope you're right about replacing the large bills with smaller bills, but what would that do to all the "mattress money"?

Would they just have the same amount of money, only with different bills?  Hmmm.  I have to think about this.  Thanks, Keylime.  😊

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Thank you jg1. I am curious about many things but I would really like to know if the Iranian involvement is as rampant as we see in the news. 

The main question I have, and you too I would think, is WHEN? 

When I told her that I had purchased some dinar, the other guy that was talking the same language as her said, If you want some dinar she will get it for you. lol. I have enough.

She seemed clueless to any future rate and when! I will ask about Iran tomorrow. Nice lady, without all the heavy coverings too. Thank goodness, that scares me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I I told her I was hoping for a rate change, she said with her eyes widened, the rate was 3+ before. I forget her exact words but she looked happy. Other than that she looked really clueless about a future rate change. I will ask more questions and record them as she still has family in Iraq. 

Thanks, jg1.  

I didn't think about how different it is for women over there.  Maybe her men relatives in Iraq would know more about it.

• Upvote 2

"They are "Replacing" those bills with bills that don't have 3 zeroes."

I'm I'm thinking this is exactly what we want and then increase value.

I've I've always believed that taking out zeros off all currency would be a lop.bad.

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Floridian said:

Thanks, jg1.  

I didn't think about how different it is for women over there.  Maybe her men relatives in Iraq would know more about it.

she's really nice so I don't think there will be a problem even though  my work brakes are very small. I will ask next time she calls her relatives to ask a few questions. I will treat for donuts. LOL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Really?  Your Great Uncle?  Gee, that's terrific!  😀

I sure hope you're right about replacing the large bills with smaller bills, but what would that do to all the "mattress money"?

Would they just have the same amount of money, only with different bills?  Hmmm.  I have to think about this.  Thanks, Keylime.  😊

Yep. My great grandmother Marion Cleveland's uncle.

I've read several explanations on here in regards to that "chunky mattress money" but have had a long day working and brain fog doesn't allow me to recall. Ha! But perhaps someone else can expound on that scenario.

Have a blessed and safe rest of your week. I'm daily praying this year, this month, is our time. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, keylime said:

Yep. My great grandmother Marion Cleveland's uncle.

I've read several explanations on here in regards to that "chunky mattress money" but have had a long day working and brain fog doesn't allow me to recall. Ha! But perhaps someone else can expound on that scenario.

Have a blessed and safe rest of your week. I'm daily praying this year, this month, is our time. :)

Thanks, Keylime.  You have a blessed and safe week, too.

We're all praying that our long wait will be rewarded shortly.  😊

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

From Google:

One more time 

• Like 4

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic