Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thug, I think this article needs it's own thread.  It seem to be REALLY IMPORTANT.

Ya - But The Overwhelming Majority Of The Articles These Days Get Burried And Combined Into The Bottom Of Ancient Long Forgotten Forever Ago Threads ! :blink: 

And Good Luck Trying To Determine Where To Post It ? :lmao:

Once Upon A Time We Used To Have A News Section Here But Now We Have A Little Bit More Of An ‘Olds’ Section ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Ya - But The Overwhelming Majority Of The Articles These Days Get Burried And Combined Into The Bottom Of Ancient Long Forgotten Forever Ago Threads ! :blink: 

And Good Luck Trying To Determine Where To Post It ? :lmao:

Once Upon A Time We Used To Have A News Section Here But Now We Have A Little Bit More Of An ‘Olds’ Section ...

So true!

You're right!   😂

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So true!

You're right!   😂

Lol ! And With An Overwhelming Double Digit Majority Of Prehistoric Old Threads On The First Page - It’s Starting To Look Increasingly Less Like An Actual News Section And More Like An Episode Of ‘Hoarders’ ...

• Haha 9

20 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Lol ! And With An Overwhelming Double Digit Majority Of Prehistoric Old Threads On The First Page - It’s Starting To Look Increasingly Less Like An Actual News Section And More Like An Episode Of ‘Hoarders’ ...

You got that right!   😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I think it’s time for an episode of Who Wants to be a Millionaire  :moneybag:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And With An Overwhelming Double Digit Majority Of Prehistoric Old Threads On The First Page - It’s Starting To Look Increasingly Less Like An Actual News Section And More Like An Episode Of ‘Hoarders’ ...

Sorry you feel that way...Some folks aren't up to date as you are. 

• Upvote 8

34 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Sorry you feel that way...Some folks aren't up to date as you are. 

Sorry Yota, I know that was meant for me too.

You do a fabulous job, there's no denying.

I thank you so much.

It's just so hard to find where to post new articles when the rest of us only post them once in a while.

Again, sorry.

You da man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Sorry Yota, I know that was meant for me too.

You do a fabulous job, there's no denying.

I thank you so much.

It's just so hard to find where to post new articles when the rest of us only post them once in a while.

Again, sorry.

You da man!

A ruby for an honest apology ? Pffffttt  !! Here is a green one to even you out.

pp

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Sorry you feel that way...

Ya - Don’t Sweat It ! ;) 

Maybe A Scavenger Hunt While Skipping Past The Archives For The Days News Is Our Biggest Excitement After All These Years ...

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Yeah , we're running around like japanese teenagers with selfie sticks , while waiting out the silence before the storm . It's a weird zone to be in , Your logical mind working closely together with your intuitive mind , tells you Yes !  It's gotta happen !  You experience with this thing   over many years, with the ups and downs and this, gives you a more pragmatic knowledge to blend  into the lasagna   ,going to bed rich and drunk ,waking up poor and hungover .   Factor in unforseen events,  such as isis ,  poor planning from our previous administrations , super corruption on the part of past Iraqi  government . Who knows ,were we waiting for Trump to come along and make this happen ? Once this hits , i'm flying first class .    

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

9 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Can’t argue that!! Someone go ahead and try!! 😂

Thank you for your feedback!! 

:twothumbs: Pretty sure I just articulated what most everyone knows here at DinarVets, Jaygo, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Synopsis thank you for your post...Now there is some sound research versus taking the opinion of some Russian professor who is well versed on the Iraqi economy..lol...there is ZERO chance Iraq will lop their currency period!! I have been involved in this investment since 2005 and will not be baited into ridiculous lop theories anymore from people who are too lazy to research and are truly uneducated about monetary policies and how currencies work! Good luck with your futur investments and May I suggest that when this currency does gain value that you seek real professional investment help to protect your new found wealth!!

:twothumbs: I am loaded up with ALL the DinarVets Products needed pre event, DinarRock, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

ADRENALINE IS HIGH!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Last time I flew was in 2009....Will never ever fly again.  They charged me 25 bucks extra for my luggage.  ONE bag.  I would rather spend hours driving then fly with those bloodsuckers.  Rich or not.

Now it's more like 100 bucks . You must have flown "torture class" . After you've sat on the tarmac for 2 hours with no power , you may hear the word "momentarily" .This is not a good word . Finally they return the plane back to the gate , and 300 of  righteously angry passengers are released into the terminal ,and they don't like this at all .  When your plane finally lands at your destination , they say that they hoped you "enjoyed" your flight ! Ha! you didn't enjoy it , you "endured " it . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Last time I flew was in 2009....Will never ever fly again.  They charged me 25 bucks extra for my luggage.  ONE bag.  I would rather spend hours driving then fly with those bloodsuckers.  Rich or not.

When this hits you will have no luggage, you roll up pick up your flight and roll out to the curb with no hassles. You will a fresh set of clothes at each location. You drink the finest spirts, eat the finest food, and travel the world as one of a new group of the secret under ground society that has wealthy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

21 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Botzwana

• FORUM CANCER
  • Botzwana
  • Members
  •  
  • Location Central Mexico
11 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

You win the "Holding a Grudge" award. :lol:

Botz Has Greatly Enhanced His 'Mexican Standoff' Skills While Living South Of The Border ! :mexican:

And Now He's Vowing To Wait Out The Iraqi's A Few More Decades If Need Be In His Super Hero PJ's With The Feet In Them And A 'Blankie' Cape ! :o 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

This really happened to me on a trans Atlanic flight , torture class. I had traveled with my beloved beige  kakhi cashmere scarf ,using it for warmth and makeshift pillow . I woke up to find my scarf was gone , and after looking thoroughly  through my 5 square feet of space , I peeked in between the space towards the seat behind me  . I saw khaki color and grabbed it . It was this older guy's  thigh encasted in khaki pants . he looked surprised and horrified . then  gave me  a dirty look . His wife was right next to him . OMG . i could have been arrested for some kind of sex crime , having to regester as a sex offender all my life . And i'm a grandmother . Welcome to the Twlight Zone ! 

• Haha 2

25 dollars for one bag is if it is under the prescribed weight. Go over that weight and the amount exponentially increases by the pound. 25 dollars ain't nothing when your bag weighs one pound over the cap because then you have to throw things away just to board the plane on time. Oh and the fee is minimal, for 1 pound over, 100 dollars or more. They are now starting to weigh check on bags and setting a weight limit to them. If over the weight limit, the onboard bag goes below.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic