Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

Okay, thank you miss Navira,

So unlike many in the universe, I have traveled the world more than once and met literally thousands of people in my lifetime from all sectors of life, and I also served our great country honorably which should be a mandatory law for drop-outs & H.S. Grads too IMO.

Anyway, I was introduced to this economics professor from Russian (no collusion theorist please) in 2005 and our discussion arrived to the current events and "MONEY".  He explained that if I choose to "gamble or invest" in this ride, that I should never purchase any notes that have more than 4 zeroes, because if the currency should "ever" re-established any of it original worth's that these larger bills would automatically devalue tremendously prior to rate changes or new currencies being introduced into Iraq's economy. And the small notes would maintain a worth more than the larger notes, "IF" the 3 digits move to the left on the notes.

i.e. 5,000 becomes 5.00 dinar,  500 becomes .50 dinar.  The zeroes are identified mostly because larger foreign notes typically held many zeroes before a lop and introduction of new notes. 

Anyway, he stated that Russia had gone thru this at one period in his country and millions of people had lost money.  Further explaining that it is 99.9% common place for people to purchase the highest notes possible as so they can make the most money (which you have to agree sounds logical) and although one could purchase many thousands of these larger notes that they would most likely lose much of their investment once any financial changes would occurred. After much research into this, I believe he was correct.

As for Kuwait's Dinar, the value decreased down past .30 cents during there currency decline before going back up.  My reference to them was to merely identify the paper notes which blew over the head of one or two here.  So anyway, in 2005 I bought great amounts of this currency and followed the professor's advice, (no, not Gilligan's) and my remarks here were only to insight some investors that may want to look into another direction while there is still time to obtain lower notes AND that I don't mean by selling their larger notes because I do feel they may re-coop some of their original investment back at approx. 20% after they pay capital gains taxes.  And like ole Botzcabana there, I hear the cost of living in Mexico is really, really cheap, so he will be okay.  And if I'm off the deep end of being right in my 14 year trilogy as an investor, well then onto the next big thing...ce qui sera, sera.

Best to All.

Le Plus Grand'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

Lets keep it nice an on topic. Calling folks stupid, clueless etc..Is not being respectful an will lead to Mod review on future post. Folks you can have a clean conversation without name calling and cuss words. Thanks for cooperation in this matter an have a Great Day and Stay here @DV....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I got into this investment to make money. Lots of money. I've held the dinar for over 12 years. For me, considering a lop is a waste of time because I'm already invested. The money I spent on this investment isn't even a thought anymore. I don't care if I lose it because it's already gone. But my hope that this will do what I invested in it to do is extremely high and everyday I enjoy the fact that today could be the day I reap the reward of an RI(I'm believing for) or an RV(which I will be just as thrilled).

No other thoughts on this investment for me even come into play and I refuse to get into a debate with anyone who believes this could lop. I don't care what they think, and I have no desire to change their minds.

Neither of our opinions has any bearing on what is eventually going to happen. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

Somethings to keep in mind to mitigate a LOP of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in ANY form:

• The current Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate is a CLOSED ECONOMY PROGRAM RATE (i.e. artificial).
  • A Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IS A Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar of ANY denomination for ANY series of issued Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar that HAS NOT been previously withdrawn from circulation. Otherwise, there would be NOW AND in the FUTURE two different monetary instruments of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in circulation of different exchange rates locally at Point Of Sale AND the Banks.
  • Differing FUTURE values of ANY Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar denomination would disrupt the VALUE of the money supply in circulation AND foment riots AND Civil Instability.
  • The VALUE of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OF ANY denomination in circulation has remained stable with inflation < 2% so no need to issue Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes in HIGHER denominations. The previously advertised 100,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Note HAS NOT been issued AND is likely NOT to be issued but may be used for interbank transfers without release to the public.
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in circulation was, if I understand correctly, nominally 170 Trillion originally with the post Saddam Insane note removal whereas is nominally 40 Trillion NOW. What remains to be advertised is HOW MUCH is legally held by foreign individuals AND entities SUCH AS Foreign Governments. The ACTUAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in circulation WILL reflect the ACTUAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate once the ReInstatment of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar occurs in an OPEN ECONOMY INTERNATIONALLY.
  • Iraq is resource rich AND can sustain a ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate INTERNATIONALLY.
  • A LOPped Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL displace the CURRENT INTERNATIONAL RATE potential once the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is exchanged with an OPEN ECONOMY INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate AND languish Foreign Investment NEEDED for reconstruction, construction, AND economic development.
  • Foreign Entities for INVESTMENT AND TRADE WITH TRANSFER OF GOODS between COUNTRIES can do so with STABILITY with currencies, Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in THIS case, at OR VERY NEAR THEIR ACTUAL VALUE. Otherwise, significant changes in the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL RATE WILL devalue the Foreign Investment potential AND returns AND/OR bankrupt the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI.
  • NEVER, NEVER, NEVER TRUST the Ruskers. The Ruskers have AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT geo/political/economic/strategic relationship with the REST OF THE WORLD.
  • Iraq is RESOURCE RICH AND STRATEGIC.
  • Iraq NEEDS a WHOLE LOTTA CURRENCY POWER to get POWERED UP in a short amount of time to be INTEGRATED INTERNATIONALLY IN AN OPEN ECONOMY AND Avoid Sectarian Violence AND Civil War.

Maybe BABY OTHERS could chime in on THEIR perspectives AND data to indicate the HIGHLY unlikely event of a LOP in ANY form with ANY denomination.

In The Mean Time...........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8

27 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Somethings to keep in mind to mitigate a LOP of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in ANY form:

• The current Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate is a CLOSED ECONOMY PROGRAM RATE (i.e. artificial).
  • A Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IS A Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar of ANY denomination for ANY series of issued Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar that HAS NOT been previously withdrawn from circulation. Otherwise, there would be NOW AND in the FUTURE two different monetary instruments of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in circulation of different exchange rates locally at Point Of Sale AND the Banks.
  • Differing FUTURE values of ANY Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar denomination would disrupt the VALUE of the money supply in circulation AND foment riots AND Civil Instability.
  • The VALUE of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar OF ANY denomination in circulation has remained stable with inflation < 2% so no need to issue Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes in HIGHER denominations. The previously advertised 100,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Note HAS NOT been issued AND is likely NOT to be issued but may be used for interbank transfers without release to the public.
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in circulation was, if I understand correctly, nominally 170 Trillion originally with the post Saddam Insane note removal whereas is nominally 40 Trillion NOW. What remains to be advertised is HOW MUCH is legally held by foreign individuals AND entities SUCH AS Foreign Governments. The ACTUAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in circulation WILL reflect the ACTUAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate once the ReInstatment of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar occurs in an OPEN ECONOMY INTERNATIONALLY.
  • Iraq is resource rich AND can sustain a ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate INTERNATIONALLY.
  • A LOPped Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WILL displace the CURRENT INTERNATIONAL RATE potential once the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is exchanged with an OPEN ECONOMY INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate AND languish Foreign Investment NEEDED for reconstruction, construction, AND economic development.
  • Foreign Entities for INVESTMENT AND TRADE WITH TRANSFER OF GOODS between COUNTRIES can do so with STABILITY with currencies, Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in THIS case, at OR VERY NEAR THEIR ACTUAL VALUE. Otherwise, significant changes in the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL RATE WILL devalue the Foreign Investment potential AND returns AND/OR bankrupt the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI.
  • NEVER, NEVER, NEVER TRUST the Ruskers. The Ruskers have AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT geo/political/economic/strategic relationship with the REST OF THE WORLD.
  • Iraq NEEDS a WHOLE LOTTA CURRENCY POWER to get POWERED UP in a short amount of time to be INTEGRATED INTERNATIONALLY IN AN OPEN ECONOMY AND Avoid Sectarian Violence AND Civil War.

Maybe BABY OTHERS could chime in on THEIR perspectives AND data to indicate the HIGHLY unlikely event of a LOP in ANY form with ANY denomination.

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Can’t argue that!! Someone go ahead and try!! 😂

Thank you for your feedback!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

16 hours ago, jg1 said:

Thanks everyone for your prayers and well wishes. 

I accepted a job offer today. Not the best but not the worst. Somewhere in the middle. 

Good luck to you I hope things work out the way you want them to.  It can be kind of stressful being between jobs. But remember the universe has your back. Always. Sending good karma your way 

• Upvote 4

Le Grand thank you for your service 1st of all. I don’t think you have a c——- as to what is going on with this investment. I have seen what you believe to be true with your post. If Iraq was going to lop they could have done that over 10 years ago, and saved themselves a lot of money. My advice for what it’s worth is hang around learn from some of the smartest people around, they got it going on ! There will be no lop, period! Respectfully 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Le Grand thank you for your service 1st of all. I don’t think you have a c——- as to what is going on with this investment. I have seen what you believe to be true with your post. If Iraq was going to lop they could have done that over 10 years ago, and saved themselves a lot of money. My advice for what it’s worth is hang around learn from some of the smartest people around, they got it going on ! There will be no lop, period! Respectfully 

I do not seeing this being a lop. Like you said, this would have been done years ago. ALL denominations will be treated equally. There is no such thing as a partial RV. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Synopsis thank you for your post...Now there is some sound research versus taking the opinion of some Russian professor who is well versed on the Iraqi economy..lol...there is ZERO chance Iraq will lop their currency period!! I have been involved in this investment since 2005 and will not be baited into ridiculous lop theories anymore from people who are too lazy to research and are truly uneducated about monetary policies and how currencies work! Good luck with your futur investments and May I suggest that when this currency does gain value that you seek real professional investment help to protect your new found wealth!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

there is ZERO chance Iraq will lop their currency period!! 

The governor of the CBI said this exact thing when articles were coming out about Venezuela lopping the zeros off their currency. He said it was done to stop the high inflation that Venezuela had, and that Iraq had no inflation so it wasn’t necessary. 

I totally agree. ZERO chance of a lop. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Hi all, let's just put this lop to rest. Like Botzwana said there is a lop thread. Iam not here to convince anyone who believes in what they believe will happen, and this include leplusgrand. In all seriousness, this dinar will rv as I see it fit. Thanks synopsis for bringing all those good points, and I could not agree more. I just hope that post from someone here still exists cause he talks about lengthy post with regards to how this thing could go down... thinking that many may believe dinar will lop but he doesn't see it that way...and I agree. He even threw some examples with calculations. If that post still here, id be glad to throw in some sense into calculations. Cheers all n keep positive thoughts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, dinarham said:

The 25k notes appear to be readily available from currency dealers while lower notes are "out of stock" or "back ordered" . What does this  factoid tell us?  

People feel that if it goes 1 to 1 changing a 5k note does  not draw attention and stay under the 10k Feds notice. Where a 25k note draws $25,000 and a lots of eyes. 

• Upvote 6

51 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

"This decision came to benefit from the experiences of al-Shabibi to maintain the exchange rate of the British pound and to prevent the British economy from getting into trouble, especially after the exit from the European Union."

THANKS THUG.   😲😊😀

Somehow, I don't believe this is the REAL REASON they appointed Shabibi.

Is there no one else in all of Great Britain who can maintain the exchange rate of the British Pound?

I think there might be another reason for this appointment.

Maybe they needed someone familiar with the Iraqi Dinar, the CBI, the GOI, etc. due to the upcoming RV?

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And Now There’s Been A Shabbi Sighting In Today’s News ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Britain appoints Iraqi professor Sinan al-Shabibi as chairman of monetary policy committee

The British central bank issued a decision on Monday to appoint Iraqi professor Sinan al-Shabibi as chairman of the monetary policy committee.

"The Bank of England decided to appoint Professor Shabibi as chairman of the Monetary Policy Committee, which was previously governor of the Central Bank of Iraq," the English media reported.

"This decision came to benefit from the experiences of al-Shabibi to maintain the exchange rate of the British pound and to prevent the British economy from getting into trouble, especially after the exit from the European Union."

Iraqi sources told al-Madar that Professor Sinan al-Shabibi had been deposed from the post of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq by the previous government headed by Nuri al-Maliki, because he did not agree to sell the dollar to Iran.   link

Outa greenies. This should get some views. I love you shabibi. 

I missed you like I miss BozO the clown. Even if you loose your pacience with the girls and boys, we will never forget you.

Just no hidding in the sewers like the scary one!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

And Now There’s Been A Shabbi Sighting In Today’s News ! :o 

Britain appoints Iraqi professor Sinan al-Shabibi as chairman of monetary policy committee

The British central bank issued a decision on Monday to appoint Iraqi professor Sinan al-Shabibi as chairman of the monetary policy committee.

"The Bank of England decided to appoint Professor Shabibi as chairman of the Monetary Policy Committee, which was previously governor of the Central Bank of Iraq," the English media reported.

Iraqi sources told al-Madar that Professor Sinan al-Shabibi had been deposed from the post of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq by the previous government headed by Nuri al-Maliki, because he did not agree to sell the dollar to Iran.   link

Britain appoints Iraqi professor Sinan al-Shabibi as chairman of monetary policy committee

Iraqi sources told al-Madar that Professor Sinan al-Shabibi had been deposed from the post of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq by the previous government headed by Nuri al-Maliki, because he did not agree to sell the dollar to Iran.   link

48 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Thug. This says Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmm ? :blink:

Pug Pug Life GIF - Pug PugLife Halloween GIFs

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 10

26 minutes ago, Floridian said:

THANKS THUG.   😲😊😀

Somehow, I don't believe this is the REAL REASON they appointed Shabibi.

Is there no one else in all of Great Britain who can maintain the exchange rate of the British Pound?

I think there might be another reason for this appointment.

Maybe they needed someone familiar with the Iraqi Dinar, the CBI, the GOI, etc. due to the upcoming RV?

Ya - What He Said ...

And Now Don’t Nobody Even Be Thinking About Dissin’ My Thug Pug ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic