Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Here is hoping that this train wreck of an Investment is finally pulling into the station, Pronto Like !!!

pp

Highly speculative, for crazys only or after will be fine too investment.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Botzwana

FORUM CANCER

Botzwana

Members  

Location Central Mexico

Here’s A Repost Of The Article From Botz - Pretty Good Find For A Blind Superhero ...

:D  :D  :D 

Parliamentary move to raise the price of the dinar and maintain the stability of inflation

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary and monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation.

"The committee will move during the current legislative term towards changing the fiscal and monetary policy in the country in general," said member of the committee Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, Coming ".

He added that "the Committee is keen to enact the law of financial administration as it gives a complete road map of the financial policy in the country in terms of management of money and cash in the state," pointing out that "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country".
"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase and not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."
link

So in parliament, FC in coordination with CBI ~ they are going enact a law to increase the exchange rate of the dinar and maintain stability of inflations (currently between 1.8% to 2%).

Kap and the loppers will be very upset again. They always say any increment to the exchange rate is to combat or to bring down the inflations.

This time, with inflation rate (already) at all time low, with enactment of this law, with coordination between CBI and Finance Com. which will change the monetary and fiscal policy, we can expect something diff. Definitely not the 'usual' 3 to 4% increments to combat inflations (like in the past).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, zul said:

So in parliament, FC in coordination with CBI ~ they are going enact a law to increase the exchange rate of the dinar and maintain stability of inflations (currently between 1.8% to 2%).

maybe they will increase enough to dust off the LD's in the central bank basement and get on with banking and commerce :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, jaybake said:

This is nothing burger as they used to say.  They probably going to increase few pips that is all. lol.

If it is just for a few pips, they don't need the parliament, CBI has been doing it all this while on their own ~ from 1170 to 1166 and then to 1184 and recently to 1190.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

24 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Is " Next Phase " to be understood as in the 2nd Quarter ?

Boy Howdy I sure I hope so cuz " Next Phase " better not mean " Soon " or " In the Near Future "

Don’t despair 10YL for “soon” if not “in the near future” we shall see us move to the “next phase”  of this adventure which will take us to a new and exciting place in which we will see more of the same .... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

10 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

However many “Pips” they move it let’s hope it’s in the right direction ..

The fat lady has not sang yet, so please stay put and we shall see.  I have been with this fiasco since 2004 and I have read and seen just aboout everything people cooked up to try to persuade people to buy more dinars.   What I have seen is the recyle of the news and fake rumours every year.  So, I would recommend that people just chill out and enjoy the ride.  Don't let these  none burger information excite you becasue you will be disappointed. l0l.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Those people who disagreed with my opinion, please give me the reasons. I have been in this investment since 2004 and I have seen same old arguments over and over again.  Nothing new  under the sun.  Of course, I still believe in RV if God's willing.  It has to be a miracle from God, otherwise, I can't see how the Iraq will RV its money.  I have read both side of the arguments and concluded that we need a miracle from God.  Therefore, please pray that God will grand us this dream that we all have been waiting for. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, jaybake said:

Those people who disagreed with my opinion, please give me the reasons. I have been in this investment since 2004 and I have seen same old arguments over and over again.  Nothing new  under the sun.  Of course, I still believe in RV if God's willing.  It has to be a miracle from God, otherwise, I can't see how the Iraq will RV its money.  I have read both side of the arguments and concluded that we need a miracle from God.  Therefore, please pray that God will grand us this dream that we all have been waiting for. lol

I think you got a ruby because of the negativity  in your post. You are what you manifest and you manifest what you are.  If you are expecting negative things,  then negative things will come your way. If you are positive good things are coming they will come. Another way to look at this if you have a negative attitude you will only see the negative things in your life.  If you have a positive attitude your life will be wonderful  because you will see all the things that you are blessed with. I don’t think anyone on this site is posting positive thoughts to sell you dinar.  Then again I saw someone get a ruby for saying good morning. So go figure. LOL 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 11

1 hour ago, jaybake said:

Gave you a positive to help offset the negative 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I look at everything with the lens of reality.  The reality is that with the amount of oil revenue and other revenues that Iraq made can not support the RV that everybody is looking for. It does not matter how you slice it, the answer will be the same.  HOWEVER, I am in this because I believe in GOD of miracle. Everything is possible for God.  Therefore, if you want to see miracle, this is your chance.  I recommend that we all pray for Iraq that God will change their situation to make it possible to RV their Dinar. lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic