Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

19 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

This is probably a dumb question but if they deleted the  zeros, is that good or bad for us?  Is that different than the RV or are they connected?  Sorry again.  Just trying to clear up confusion.  Thank you all.  

From what I understand there is different ways to delete the zeros. Off the Bill's 25000 if you delete 3 zeros would be 25 this is called a redenomination.  And you have it where they drop it from the actual value called revalue this is where if the dinar is worth .0008567 per dollar they drop the 3 zeros off the value and make it .8567 per dollar. 

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.  The redenomination I wouldn't want because they could do this without increasing the value of the dinar.  Yup your 25000 note would be worth 25 and your 10000 note would be worth 10. I am hoping smaller bills and coins come out

When that happens it will be hard for them to drop it off the bills because of the confusion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

From what I understand there is different ways to delete the zeros. Off the Bill's 25000 if you delete 3 zeros would be 25 this is called a redenomination.  And you have it where they drop it from the actual value called revalue this is where if the dinar is worth .0008567 per dollar they drop the 3 zeros off the value and make it .8567 per dollar. 

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.  The redenomination I wouldn't want because they could do this without increasing the value of the dinar.  Yup your 25000 note would be worth 25 and your 10000 note would be worth 10. I am hoping smaller bills and coins come out

When that happens it will be hard for them to drop it off the bills because of the confusion. 

i'm not a central banker either but what you have described is how i have understood the processes that said iraq has put out many conflicting or confusing articles or to me there has been anyways . removing zeros from the nominal value is key to people holding the physical iqd outside iraq then we have articles pointing to a redenomination which i feel will be the Low denominated notes below the 250 note and coins , some think removing the zeros was the drawdown of the large notes in circulation , my opinion only that it will happen at the same time ( new notes LD's ) and currency rate change , shabibi did speak of the old and new running together in the marketplace in iraq for a certain amount of time , many questions remain especially currency held outside iraqi borders we will not know till it happens ... cheers

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

DV,  I wonder why the CBI no longer talks about "Delete The Zeros Project".  Security & Stability currently exists IMHO.  Hopefully once GOI is complete and "HCL" voted the CBI can finally implement this project and increase the value of the IQD.

Always Keeping the faith!!!!!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,  I wonder why the CBI no longer talks about "Delete The Zeros Project".  Security & Stability currently exists IMHO.  Hopefully once GOI is complete and "HCL" voted the CBI can finally implement this project and increase the value of the IQD.

Always Keeping the faith!!!!!!

I’m hoping it’s still their plan, and I’m going to believe it is unless they come right out say delete the zeros is no longer happening. 

Yep! Keeping the faith!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, Botzwana said:

Last time I flew was in 2009....Will never ever fly again.  They charged me 25 bucks extra for my luggage.  ONE bag.  I would rather spend hours driving then fly with those bloodsuckers.  Rich or not.

LOL. I guess if you got the time and the gas money its cool.  

I pay off my electrical wholesale house i use for one of my  business's every month with a credit card .  $50,000 + a month on the credit card gets you a lot of skymiles.🙂

• Upvote 2

Thanks Botswana for so great post really encouriging and appreciated..a lots of great news are coming and for years more than ever i feel that the  dinar will be rv...thanks again¡.. :)"The Commission is determined to make these changes during the next phase "

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Botzwana said:

not to follow the traditional methods are not appropriate at the moment."

This is an extraordinary method! Once in a lifetime possibly...... No LOP no float..... just reinstate and let it ride?! 

Sorry this is me without our coffee yet.... wait till later after a coffee and a red bull....  

I’ll probably be back in the forums like joe joe the idiot circus monkey :) 😂 

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

This is an extraordinary method! Once in a lifetime possibly...... No LOP no float..... just reinstate and let it ride?! 

Sorry this is me without our coffee yet.... wait till later after a coffee and a red bull....  

I’ll probably be back in the forums like joe joe the idiot circus monkey :) 😂 

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Your morning wake up call of this article wasnt enough to get you going you still need coffee, lol

• Haha 3

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic