Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

Just another newbie/lobster with an opinion. Why would anyone be involved with this investment if they thought that would be the return ?  What a waste of money and time, could of just stuck it in a CD ! In the end we are all speculating that Iraq is different.  If they were going to lop, they could of done it a long time ago.

• Upvote 6

On 2/23/2019 at 5:57 PM, Artitech said:

Yes we have a lot of very smart people here on this site,

I Just Put Some Crayons In My Nose ! :o 

Kid with crayons stuck up his nose.

And Downloaded The Green New Deal ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 12

Greetings,

I do understand the mindset of many and like the many, I too was going to purchase the highest notes available prior to my decision not too.

The "human behavior" factor always dictates such actions, (i.e.) when purchasing stocks.

However, where foreign currencies may apply, a completely different venue of decision making should be considered. 

Especially where old currencies are removed or changed.

Again, this is my personal conclusion and really....What do I know, right? 

I present this text solely as speculative and nothing more.

My assessment in my investment is that the larger bills will lop and the smaller notes will sustain.

And yes, many years back the exchange value was over 3.00 to the U.S.dollar, but that was decades past as we know.

I base my viewpoint on other Arabic countries surrounding IRAQ and their financial histories as a navigator of direction.

Good Fortune To Everyone!

Le Plus Grand'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, leplusgrand said:

Greetings,

I do understand the mindset of many and like the many, I too was going to purchase the highest notes available prior to my decision not too.

The "human behavior" factor always dictates such actions, (i.e.) when purchasing stocks.

However, where foreign currencies may apply, a completely different venue of decision making should be considered. 

My assessment in my investment is that the larger bills will lop and the smaller notes will sustain.

And yes, many years back the exchange value was over 3.00 to the U.S.dollar, but that was decades past as we know.

I base my viewpoint on other Arabic countries surrounding IRAQ and their financial histories as a navigator of direction.

Le Plus Grand'

Sorry currencies do not work that way there is no possible way to lop half of their notes as you are suggesting...lololol.. you really should do some more research!!

3 hours ago, leplusgrand said:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, leplusgrand said:

Greetings,

Le Plus Grand'

I hope you don't have a lot of 50 dinar notes, so if your still holding them, your in for a big surprise!! :eyebrows:

Edited by Artitech
left out word
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Thanks everyone for your prayers and well wishes. 

I accepted a job offer today. Not the best but not the worst. Somewhere in the middle. 

Excellent jg1, I'm happy for you. My Interview went well and they said they would contact me one way or the other this week.

Fingers crossed.

pp

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Excellent jg1, I'm happy for you. My Interview went well and they said they would contact me one way or the other this week.

Fingers crossed.

pp

Im flattered with all the attention. I see your Canadian. My grandmother was Canadian/ french. Funny, she didnt talk about her life before grandkids/ me. My grandfather was customs on boarder of main and Canada. Dad was from Calis, Main.

I do electronics work. Assembly, soldering, testing, repair. How about you. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Im flattered with all the attention. I see your Canadian. My grandmother was Canadian/ french. Funny, she didnt talk about her life before grandkids/ me. My grandfather was customs on boarder of main and Canada. Dad was from Calis, Main.

I do electronics work. Assembly, soldering, testing, repair. How about you. 

Ancestors are from England/Scotland. Grandpa was an Electrician, and Grandma was a Owner/Operator of a bakery. Me, I'm a Maintenance Planner in Oil and Gas going on 35 years. I worked for a US Oil company which sold it's Canadian assets. We in Management were all laid off as the new company wanted to bring in their own people.

Tough at my age to find new work but I have several years to go before retirement.

Fingers crossed.

pp

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Ancestors are from England/Scotland. Grandpa was an Electrician, and Grandma was a Owner/Operator of a bakery. Me, I'm a Maintenance Planner in Oil and Gas going on 35 years. I worked for a US Oil company which sold it's Canadian assets. We in Management were all laid off as the new company wanted to bring in their own people.

Tough at my age to find new work but I have several years to go before retirement.

Fingers crossed.

pp

Fathers side is scottish/german. Mothers side is welsh.  Ya, Im 53 so, I see the younger guys get the full time job but move on pretty quickly. Of course without the experience/ skills the paper/ degree does not do much good. Keep in touch and thanks.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Sorry currencies do not work that way there is no possible way to lop half of their notes as you are

suggesting...lololol.. you really should do some more research!!

I apologize Dinarrock, it’s apparent to me that you’ve learned fathoms more about financial securities associated in foreign currency exchange bylaws, or are you being obtuse to a potential future lop on the largest Dinar notes currently in circulation ?  Or could a future lop actually be the point at where the largest notes vastly depreciate in value based on ones initial buy?  

So hypothetically lets say,  

“you have 20 million dinars in

500 Dinar notes” and the new exchange rate is announced at 1.19 to the US DOLLAR..then immediately the lop occurs and suddenly a 10,000 Dinar note becomes a 10 Dinar note in value prior to any new currencies being printed or issued but still remains only worth only 10 Dinars.

So what occurs if the 500 Dinar notes you hypothetically hold just magically becomes worth a 1/2 Dinar note like the KWD did and is valued by the new rate of value of 1.19. 

What is 20,000,000 in 1/2 Dinar notes going to be worth now?

Have a great tomorrow Dinarrock, lololo. And Oh, if anyone should ask...

THAT’S WHATS’ IN MY WALLET 

Le Plus Grand’

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 5

Leopard, U really are something, lol. Don't know where u get ur ideas from. A lop is a lop, no notes is selected. If Iraq decides to lop, every single note will lop. There was an idea from someone where he explained everything(he was involved in the process before) he said it may look like a lop, but it is not. It is actually a revaluation. The notes we are holding will have the same value(a 25,000 dinar is worth 25, 000 dollar at a 1 to 1), no lop. If u talk about kuwait(sounds like u described Kuwait lop too, but they didnt). I will even have u call someone who made from kuwaits revaluation ,or if u like attend to his call and give him a call. Cheers n all dvers. A note to dvers, stick to rv and u can't go wrong with all the news lately.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic