Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

5 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Per this article, the deletion of the 3 zeros is to make currency trading easier, that's all? All the zeros are a nuisance?

Not as much of a nuisance as carrying all the "new" smaller denoms needed to make purchases under the current exchange rate. The value has to increase otherwise this is stupid.

Edited by jscrossroads
Additional thought added.
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

Good Afrernoon DV's .Mary B . Thank You Greatly . Botzwana . I'm fine with both of your opinions . Are we not seeing a rush of articles conflicting with each other ? A Ton of progress on all fronts ? Infrastructure, Oil and ISX  Investments ? Banking progress and Bonds ? High level meetings with other world leaders soon to be with Trump ? TALK OF THE MONETARY REFORMS ?  I'm not saying it is time . But I do think its a good idea to hang on to something ................Its seems this ride is about to get wild .......................:pirateship:.

Voice of wisdom......this ships about to hit some big fooken waves 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I don’t think that’s the case, otherwise why would they be printing new categories of one dinar and one half dinar if the value was so minuscule..? 

Excellent thoughts. And there are lots of good ones posted above. Not to imply I know what their article really means. Who can interpret Iraq-speak, so I guess we all wait. My hope is 1 to 1. Let's see if Adam M weighs in on the article. Thanks everyone for great discussion. Emeralds all around, until I ran out. 

:twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pontiyak said:

If the average family in Iraq has a million dinar tucked under the mattress right now. Which is only

about $1000 dollars, and we see an RV of 1:1....

Then every family instantly becomes worth a million dollars.

Do they deserve that windfall  After all they have been through?... perhaps, but....

Making everybody in Iraq instantly wealthy could be very disruptive to the social/economic stability of the country.

At best I hope for some sort of combination RD/RV that starts us out at ten cents, with the potential for

future gains as Iraq increases the values at fixed rates/times and finally entering the Forex market.

Well stated.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Well stated.

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here. The average iraqi inside the borders of iraq will not see the windfall that we will, its simply how currency exchange and rates occur. They will see their purchasing power go up, meaning they can buy a car and more groceries, etc and it wont cost them as much. Now outside the border is where the exchange rate comes in. That is for those who hold the dinar outside the country like you and me. Once the international rate is established then that is what our rate of exchange will be. If the cbi sets the rate at 1 to 1, that means its the international rate outside the borders of iraq. That means that if you hold a 25,000 dinar note its now worth 25,000 usd. People seem to keep getting mixed up on the rate inside and outside the borders. Our dollar is very strong right now and on the open market outside the u.s. if you are exchanging your currency you get more or less depending on what currency you have and what the rate is. Now if you are inside the u.s. our dollar is still a dollar, it will just buy us more or less depending on what our goods and services cost us. We inside the u.s. do not have anything to do with the international rate of the dollar. Well in a way it does because it has to do with gdp, interest rates, etc., but i think you all get my meaning.

Now as far as all of us trading in our dinar and it costing the cbi a ton of usd. That is not how it was explained to me years ago. When we exchange our currency for usd, our fed reserve holds that dinar as a reserve currency in return it gives the fed much more liquidity just like holding any other countries currency. Remember fractional banking all comes into play with this. Once iraq is international they will play the fractional banking game also. I was also told that part of what our feds get from us in dinar will also be turned into iraq for oil credits, and gas credits. Which in turn will allow the u.s. to use our oil and gas credits with iraq to trade those two things to other countries. For instance if the u.s. makes a deal with india for 200,000 barrels of oil and we dont want to take it out of the u.s., then we send iraq the order and they send the 200,000 barrels of oil to india for us. Then that 200,000 barrels of oil that iraq sends to india gets taken off the total oil and gas credits that the u.s has on its balance sheets from iraq. So i guess iraq does pay for it but its just done in many other ways that makes it capable for them to actually pay for it..Its called trading, may not always be in currency but it can also be in goods and services. Had a good friend once who met gw bush at a dinner in texas. He was there as a guest speaker for this person's company. When they got the chance to get their picture taken with him, they actually made the remark to him that they invested in dinar and all he did was give them a wink. Never spoke a word, just a wink.  ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here. The average iraqi inside the borders of iraq will not see the windfall that we will, its simply how currency exchange and rates occur. They will see their purchasing power go up, meaning they can buy a car and more groceries, etc and it wont cost them as much. Now outside the border is where the exchange rate comes in. That is for those who hold the dinar outside the country like you and me. Once the international rate is established then that is what our rate of exchange will be. If the cbi sets the rate at 1 to 1, that means its the international rate outside the borders of iraq. That means that if you hold a 25,000 dinar note its now worth 25,000 usd. People seem to keep getting mixed up on the rate inside and outside the borders. Our dollar is very strong right now and on the open market outside the u.s. if you are exchanging your currency you get more or less depending on what currency you have and what the rate is. Now if you are inside the u.s. our dollar is still a dollar, it will just buy us more or less depending on what our goods and services cost us. We inside the u.s. do not have anything to do with the international rate of the dollar. Well in a way it does because it has to do with gdp, interest rates, etc., but i think you all get my meaning.

Now as far as all of us trading in our dinar and it costing the cbi a ton of usd. That is not how it was explained to me years ago. When we exchange our currency for usd, our fed reserve holds that dinar as a reserve currency in return it gives the fed much more liquidity just like holding any other countries currency. Remember fractional banking all comes into play with this. Once iraq is international they will play the fractional banking game also. I was also told that part of what our feds get from us in dinar will also be turned into iraq for oil credits, and gas credits. Which in turn will allow the u.s. to use our oil and gas credits with iraq to trade those two things to other countries. For instance if the u.s. makes a deal with india for 200,000 barrels of oil and we dont want to take it out of the u.s., then we send iraq the order and they send the 200,000 barrels of oil to india for us. Then that 200,000 barrels of oil that iraq sends to india gets taken off the total oil and gas credits that the u.s has on its balance sheets from iraq. So i guess iraq does pay for it but its just done in many other ways that makes it capable for them to actually pay for it..Its called trading, may not always be in currency but it can also be in goods and services. Had a good friend once who met gw bush at a dinner in texas. He was there as a guest speaker for this person's company. When they got the chance to get their picture taken with him, they actually made the remark to him that they invested in dinar and all he did was give them a wink. Never spoke a word, just a wink.  ;)

:twothumbs: Unbelievably Spot On, Concise, AND Condensed, MyLilPony, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

This has been my understanding after doing some research when I decided to enter this Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Investment and I still hold this view.

A couple related items:

• This only works for a place where there is astronomical investment potential (the mineral resources, agriculture potential, etc beyond oil).
  • This only works for strategic locations (used to be a integral part of the economic system of the Silk Road and is at the onset of the Belt and Road Initiative) where INTERNATIONAL commerce can and will be fluid.
  • The Reconstruction, Construction, Economic Development, AND Foreign Investment INTERNATIONALLY will aid sick national economies. Hence the need for both commerce with Iraq and reserves containing Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • The reserves of each country that ends up with the Bicraqi Dinar will give that country more leverage for financial growth especially in trading with Iraq.
  • The fractional banking was the REAL light bulb for me provided Iraq is Safe, Stable, Secure, AND Sovereign. Otherwise the Goose is choked to death and those golden eggs are truncated. So, we see there are INTERNATIONAL entities at play for Good AND Bad. I think the Good Guys are increasingly the upper hand. Probably a few more things to knock off and SUDDENLY could be nigh upon us.

Just conjecture on my part but I REALLY believe this deal for a variety of reasons internal to Iraq and INTERNATIONALLY. Nothing is a complete panacea but this will at least temporarily aid what many countries need or, with proper application and management, provide permanent fixes for some very problematic systems and ideologies enacted previously.

In The Mean Time................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

So, Mylilpony, you are thinking that in Iraq they will delete the zeros from the currency but the zeros won't be deleted from our currency?

In other words, their 25,000 dinar becomes 25, but our 25,000 note becomes $25,000 (assuming a $1.00 exchange rate)?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So, Mylilpony, you are thinking that in Iraq they will delete the zeros from the currency but the zeros won't be deleted from our currency?

In other words, their 25,000 dinar becomes 25, but our 25,000 note becomes $25,000 (assuming a $1.00 exchange rate)?

Yes for the last 8 years that i have been in this investment. Lets not forget the tax windfall that this will create in our own country also when our exchange does happen. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Unbelievably Spot On, Concise, AND Condensed, MyLilPony, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

This has been my understanding after doing some research when I decided to enter this Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Investment and I still hold this view.

A couple related items:

• This only works for a place where there is astronomical investment potential (the mineral resources, agriculture potential, etc beyond oil).
  • This only works for strategic locations (used to be a integral part of the economic system of the Silk Road and is at the onset of the Belt and Road Initiative) where INTERNATIONAL commerce can and will be fluid.
  • The Reconstruction, Construction, Economic Development, AND Foreign Investment INTERNATIONALLY will aid sick national economies. Hence the need for both commerce with Iraq and reserves containing Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.
  • The reserves of each country that ends up with the Bicraqi Dinar will give that country more leverage for financial growth especially in trading with Iraq.
  • The fractional banking was the REAL light bulb for me provided Iraq is Safe, Stable, Secure, AND Sovereign. Otherwise the Goose is choked to death and those golden eggs are truncated. So, we see there are INTERNATIONAL entities at play for Good AND Bad. I think the Good Guys are increasingly the upper hand. Probably a few more things to knock off and SUDDENLY could be nigh upon us.

Just conjecture on my part but I REALLY believe this deal for a variety of reasons internal to Iraq and INTERNATIONALLY. Nothing is a complete panacea but this will at least temporarily aid what many countries need or, with proper application and management, provide permanent fixes for some very problematic systems and ideologies enacted previously.

In The Mean Time................................................................

Go Moola Nova!

So, Synopsis, you also think (as does Mylilpony) that although they will remove the zeros in Iraq, we get to keep the zeros on on currency,

trade it in, and all become multimillionaires?

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

A couple related items:

Go Moola Nova!

Thank you, Thank you.... You said many of the other things that i was thinking but was just too head tired to put it all down.  Very well stated my friend. ;)

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mylilpony said:

Yes for the last 8 years that i have been in this investment. Lets not forget the tax windfall that this will create in our own country also when our exchange does happen. ;)

Although I would love such an outcome, I'm not sure it's possible without causing another uprising in Iraq.

I can't imagine what would happen if the Iraqis find that their million dinar is worth $1000, but our million dinar is worth $1,000,000.

It makes no sense to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

So, Synopsis, you also think (as does Mylilpony) that although they will remove the zeros in Iraq, we get to keep the zeros on on currency,

trade it in, and all become multimillionaires?

Yep!!! THAT is Why I Jumped In THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, Floridian, AND All The Best To You!!! :tiphat:

I believe THAT for the reasons noted. In my opinion, there are multiple facets in and out of Iraq that are interconnected yet seemingly random. For one thing, countries likely would not be all that interested in Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar for THEIR reserves if not ReInstated or ReValued significantly!!!

Go Moola Nova!

5 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

mylilpony, SYN,  Truly appreciate both of your in depth analysis & comments.  Very interesting read indeed my DV friends.  Keeping the faith...😊😊

GO RV / RI

:twothumbs: AND Your Comments AND News Articles Are HIGHLY Appreciated As Well, TigerGorZow, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

6 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

Thank you, Thank you.... You said many of the other things that i was thinking but was just too head tired to put it all down.  Very well stated my friend. ;)

:twothumbs: I Hear You, MyLilPony My Friend, AND About Time To Turn In To Give The Thinker A Rest!!! :tiphat:

There have been favorable times in the past to ReInstate or ReValue the Bicreqi Iraqi Dinar but never took place for reasons, I suspect, for corruption.

In my estimation, things are light years ahead of where they were in nominally the 2013 time frame both internal to Iraq and INTERNATIONALLY. If not already there, the simple "flip of the switch" could very well be shortly upon us!!!

I REALLY do appreciate ALL Your input, MyLilPony, AND look forward to Your VERY Informative AND Grounded Posts!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Although I would love such an outcome, I'm not sure it's possible without causing another uprising in Iraq.

I can't imagine what would happen if the Iraqis find that their million dinar is worth $1000, but our million dinar is worth $1,000,000.

It makes no sense to me.

Well if you were an iraqi and you it took a 25,000 dinar not to buy a 5lb bag of flour and after the change in currency reform you could take a 25 dinar note and buy that same bag of flour and had money left over to buy a 5lb bag of sugar and god knows what else you would be one happy camper. Its called purchasing power. Floridian i just have to ask you this....If this currency is not going to have any real value outside  their country, then why does iran want their currency and why does syria want the dinar and why does russia want the dinar, etc.? Why do they need security when it comes time to bring out the new currency if its just going to be a no changer for them? Why didnt they do this along time ago if its just going to be a neutral event? Im not trying to be a wise cracker in any sense, i just wanted to give you some more to think about. I have read many many articles in the past where they specifically state that they know that people outside of iraq are holding their currency to make a profit. They are well aware of all of us... ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I Hear You, MyLilPony My Friend, AND About Time To Turn In To Give The Thinker A Rest!!! :tiphat:

There have been favorable times in the past to ReInstate or ReValue the Bicreqi Iraqi Dinar but never took place for reasons, I suspect, for corruption.

In my estimation, things are light years ahead of where they were in nominally the 2013 time frame both internal to Iraq and INTERNATIONALLY. If not already there, the simple "flip of the switch" could very well be shortly upon us!!!

I REALLY do appreciate ALL Your input, MyLilPony, AND look forward to Your VERY Informative AND Grounded Posts!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

As i do yours my friend. God speed. ;)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Yep!!! THAT is Why I Jumped In THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, Floridian, AND All The Best To You!!! :tiphat:

I believe THAT for the reasons noted. In my opinion, there are multiple facets in and out of Iraq that are interconnected yet seemingly random. For one thing, countries likely would not be all that interested in Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar for THEIR reserves if not ReInstated or ReValued significantly!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Well, okay, but I can't wrap my head around it.  It's so unfair to those poor people who have already been glued, screwed and tattooed.  

That would be the final insult, for them to have thousands while we make millions from their currency.

I'll stick with my idea that we will get 10 cents and each million dinar will be worth $100,000, and not $1,000,000.  Not that I would turn down a million if it were to happen that way - but I just don't think it's possible.

I remember years ago, Ali from Dinar Trade said the RV would be 10 cents.  Adam thinks it will be 10 cents.  And finally, the airport information in Iraq says you can only take 100,000 dinar out of the country.  THAT also equates to a 10 cent RV.

Whatever it winds up to be, I'll be happy with the profit and glad to be finished following the every move of Iraq and it's currency.

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic