Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

Or postponed 4 years anyway! That was Oct 2014. Don’t think we will have to wait till 2019 on this RV!! Think back to where they were in October 2014.... They have recovered from ISIS well under Abadi’s leadership!👍

Edited by jcfrag
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2018 at 6:15 AM, Floridian said:

Yes, here I am and this is what I have to say about it.  Educate the "vulnerable souls" right away, so that nobody takes advantage of them.

We don't want to wait until May and we don't want Maliki (or any lackey of his) in power.  If Abadi RVs the currency before elections, he's got a sure "win".

"Antoine predicted that the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May"

We shall see.....

• Upvote 1

On 4/3/2018 at 6:15 AM, Floridian said:

Yes, here I am and this is what I have to say about it.  Educate the "vulnerable souls" right away, so that nobody takes advantage of them.

We don't want to wait until May and we don't want Maliki (or any lackey of his) in power.  If Abadi RVs the currency before elections, he's got a sure "win".

"Antoine predicted that the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May"

We shall see.....sure hope so!!!!

• Upvote 2

On 4/3/2018 at 9:15 AM, Floridian said:

The education has been completed. The real stress now is this election. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

Could be early at 2019 to delete 3 zero . 

I pray 

:calculator:

RV next Week 

New Goverment Full completely in August 

International September 

Delete 3 zero in 2019

:rocking-chair::twocents:

Hi Normala,

Can you explain the difference between an RV and deleting the three 0s. I think many people believe the RV IS the deleting of three 0s but you're saying you pray for an RV next week and the deleting of zeroes in 2019...

Your opinion would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

Can anyone verify an article stating that Iraq is claiming the dinar is worth more than the dollar? Thanks in advance!!

I personally saw it on here a month or so ago. I don't remember which thread it was in though. 

IQD=freedom, personally i dont follow that compliance thing..when i was in law school..that word(compliance) does not exist...there is/are  always ways around compliance...dont follow that bs from the guro..i know who always spewing it around...that pepperoni guy, haha. The CBI sanctions play a major part of this whole thing...so in all seriousness, this rv can come out at a very short time period

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, navira said:

IQD=freedom, personally i dont follow that compliance thing..when i was in law school..that word(compliance) does not exist...there is/are  always ways around compliance...dont follow that bs from the guro..i know who always spewing it around...that pepperoni guy, haha. The CBI sanctions play a major part of this whole thing...so in all seriousness, this rv can come out at a very short time period

Absolutely agree ..:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I went back through my screenshots and I see where the CoM had a plan to make the dinars value slightly less than $1 and the CoM was forced to stop that plan in 2012. I also found a screenshot of the article I inquired about but it seems that it got moved where we have to pay to see it. Basically yes, they said the value of the dollar is less than the value of the dinar. Lastly, no man lol I never listen to any guru. I did the math and research myself and got the date March 13 of this year when they came into compliance. Iraq has even mentioned them within 2% about a month and a half ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

I only remember the article about the dinar being more than the dollar because everyone was so excited about it. I looked it up and I can't find it for some reason but I know I read it. I don'the know if it was an economist that said it or the government. Wish I could find it. 😕🤔

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic