Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

12 hours ago, mylilpony said:

Could the statement of "large currencies" possibly mean a large amount of small denominations and coins? Remember they say alot of things that are backwards to us but understandable to the iraqi's. Makes no sense to talk about large denominations and coins in the same sentence, so that is why my pea brain came up with. lol  ;)

Lets not forget in all of this that shabbs already told us about the small denominations that will come out and all the markings on them of the iraqi heritage and the coins. I dont believe that plan has changed. If they were just going to redenominate they could have done that a long time ago and there wouldnt be such a big fuss about it creating instability and why would they worry about security. 

18 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Absolutely! Anything is certainly possible when we’re talking about the convoluted translations of these articles. They have a totally different way of saying and phrasing things than we do 👍🏻

That is the way I am taking it. Translating and understanding the thought process is brutal.  

• Upvote 3

https://www.iraqakhbar.com/1477397.......

Financial expert: Deleting zeros from the currency is a correct procedure .. but not at the present time

Posted 2 hours ago
iraqdef2-810x456.jpg

بغداد/ نينا :
اكد الخبير المالي صفوان قصي عبد الحليم ، يوم امس السبت، ان الوضع الاقتصادي الحالي لا يسمح بتنفيذ مشروع حذف الاصفار من العملة عازيا ذلك ،للظروف غير المستقرة في منطقة الشرق الاوسط واحتمالية وجود عملات محلية غير شرعية تبحث عن طريقة للدخول في النظام المصرفي المحلي .
وقال عبد الحليم في تصريح للوكالة الوطنية العراقية للانباء / نينا / ان ” البنك المركزي العراقي يحاول اعادة الثقة بالعملة العراقية وإدخالها سوق العملات الدولية وتسهيل مهمة العمليات الحسابية من خلال حذف الأصفار ، مؤكدا أن الوضع الاقتصادي الحالي لا يسمح بذلك بسبب الظروف غير المستقرة في منطقة الشرق الاوسط واحتمالية وجود عملات محلية غير شرعية تبحث عن طريقة للدخول في النظام المصرفي المحلي”.
He pointed out that "the project can disrupt the monetary policy and the value of the Iraqi dinar, so the procedure to delete zeros is a correct procedure, but the current government to choose the appropriate time to replace the currency and transparent and subject to the highest degrees of control. 
The governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaq announced earlier the existence of a plan to delete zeros from the local currency, noting that "this plan needs to deliberate steps, so as not to be exploited in the work of fraud." 
Al-Alaq said in a press statement that "currencies with small categories, may lead the citizen to bid farewell to banks in the difficulty of storage." 
"The central bank has a future plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros, but this plan needs to take deliberate steps, and a stable situation in full so as not to be exploited in the work of fraud and others..............He Is Not The CBI. Just an Econmist . I personally think Alak is still moving forward. And very well forward at that .

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

Bing translation of article title:

Financial expert: Delete zeros from currency right action.. But not at the moment.

(maybe scheduled for the first of the year, like they tried for in 2017)

Hard to say, DWS112, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion, I believe there will be a misinformation campaign around the time of the event to keep everybody guessing and uncertain to prevent various degrees of aforementioned "fraud" noted in the recent Bicraqi Iraqi articles.

We'll just have to wait and see "SUDDENLY"!!!

In The Mean Time................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

https://www.iraqakhbar.com/1477600.......
Central Bank: For the withdrawal of new currencies

Posted 6 hours ago
87897923R-810x454.jpg
Eastern channel
Source: Al Sharqiya Channel

BAGHDAD, October 13 (KUNA) - The Central Bank of Iraq (CBK) has denied reports that there is an intention to withdraw the newly printed categories, warning of the circulation of rumors that interfere with dealing with new paper currencies.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

https://www.iraqakhbar.com/1477600.......
Central Bank: For the withdrawal of new currencies

Posted 6 hours ago
87897923R-810x454.jpg
Eastern channel
Source: Al Sharqiya Channel

BAGHDAD, October 13 (KUNA) - The Central Bank of Iraq (CBK) has denied reports that there is an intention to withdraw the newly printed categories, warning of the circulation of rumors that interfere with dealing with new paper currencies.

Is it me or do they normally show pictures with the bills facing us? Funny how this article shows the bills in a straight line but you can’t tell what type of denominations they are I think they’re playing games with us

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Is it me or do they normally show pictures with the bills facing us? Funny how this article shows the bills in a straight line but you can’t tell what type of denominations they are I think they’re playing games with us

Good catch NEP! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, navira said:

6ly410, yes i did...we are going to see the light at the end of this....iam getting the champagnes chilled n ready again, bro..haha

There is always light at the end of every tunnel.. and yes there will be an end to this and there are lots of confusing news articles and they have said they are going to remove the zeros "but not right now" 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, gregp said:

I’ve never seen so many articles about new currency/delete the zeros or so much excitement about it.   Ever.   

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

I agree there are a lot of articles.  It's funny that we are getting so much information and we are still guessing what they are going to do.  It's like they are watching us and saying" you almost have it figured out. We're just not going to tell you the one thing you need to know".  Those crazy  Iraqis.  Lol

• Upvote 9

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hard to say, DWS112, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion, I believe there will be a misinformation campaign around the time of the event to keep everybody guessing and uncertain to prevent various degrees of aforementioned "fraud" noted in the recent Bicraqi Iraqi articles.

We'll just have to wait and see "SUDDENLY"!!!

In The Mean Time................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

That is exactly what I was going to post when I started reading this thread. Us old timers here have heard about the "Misinformation Campaign". Do not want people buying in before the RV and making a killing and costing the GOI/CBI big bucks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

14 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

That is exactly what I was going to post when I started reading this thread. Us old timers here have heard about the "Misinformation Campaign". Do not want people buying in before the RV and making a killing and costing the GOI/CBI big bucks.

For Sure, ChuckFinley, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

So, when news is the worst, the time is likely the best for "SUDDENLY"!!!

I am looking for some news seemingly like what we are looking for isn't going to happen. Then BOOM we are off to the races!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

For Sure, ChuckFinley, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

So, when news is the worst, the time is likely the best for "SUDDENLY"!!!

I am looking for some news seemingly like what we are looking for isn't going to happen. Then BOOM we are off to the races!!!

I have this really surreal feeling about it all... I have been in this investment for so long and thought about different scenarious as to sell or keep or what I will do or want to do etc .and now in a few months it will be a possible reality which will bring different scenarios.. 

• Thanks 3

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic