Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

54 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I posted a similar article in VIP!" rel="">VIP but was for Iraqi idinar.

Don't really want to copy and paste it here as it is in VIP!" rel="">VIP and rules state that I cannot repost in open forum.

Articles Can Be Posted Anywhere On DV - But Any Subsequent Comments And Discussion From VIP Aren’t Allowed To Be Reposted In The Open Forum ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs Thug.

pp

U Got It Chick ! ;) 

Btw - Does Anybody Else Feel A Draft In Here After PokerPlayer Cleaned Me Out At The Tables Last Night ? :o 

bman-590x656.jpg&c=sc&w=413&h=459

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Wow I am not sure why I am responding to you but I have been in this since 2005. You really should spend more time researching may I suggest! First of all Iraq doesn’t have to cover the RV so stop listening to guru nonsense while you are researching. The dinar you own does not get covered by Iraq. Iraq only has to cover what is circulating inside Iraq period...no they do not have 40 trillion circulating inside Iraq either so again you need to do more research. This is all I am willing to tell you believe what you want but in the end you will be lucky because you have invested in the dinar albeit not because you have been informed correctly sorry to say! The only thing you really need to do and research is post RV so are able to keep and grow your lucky windfall dinar investment may I highly suggest!!

Thanks Dinarock really encouriging and positive post..like you im in this investment around 2005 or ..i have a millón and some thousands more...for last years i've been strugling with a lot problems..health...economic...spiritual..etc...but thanks God on this last months everything changed for good...so i have a strong feel that a RV will be another blessing from God... im sure He wants Iraq be a democrátic and free country..so the people can live happy and in peace...nothing is imposible for Him...so RV is coming ¡ :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

29 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

U Got It Chick ! ;) 

Btw - Does Anybody Else Feel A Draft In Here After PokerPlayer Cleaned Me Out At The Tables Last Night ? :o 

bman-590x656.jpg&c=sc&w=413&h=459

Uncle Rufus shows up again. Would be better if he wore underwear to hide that “ Big fat can “ of his. 

• Haha 4

Thanks DinarRock, I hear you and I want to believe what everybody is saying, but my other side of the brain is trying to figure out how they're going to support the RV.  My question for you is this, Is RV would be in their best interest?  If yes, why don't  they' do it, if no, then why would they do it?  As of now we know they're using US dollars to do international transactions, there is no incentives for them to change  the value of their money to use for outside the  country transaction.  Anyways, thank you all for your opinions.  lol

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I think you got a ruby because of the negativity  in your post. You are what you manifest and you manifest what you are.  If you are expecting negative things,  then negative things will come your way. If you are positive good things are coming they will come. Another way to look at this if you have a negative attitude you will only see the negative things in your life.  If you have a positive attitude your life will be wonderful  because you will see all the things that you are blessed with. I don’t think anyone on this site is posting positive thoughts to sell you dinar.  Then again I saw someone get a ruby for saying good morning. So go figure. LOL 😎

Must have been from Philly where they boo Santa. Ha!

• Haha 4

Jaybake

They have to dedollarize to be a sovereign country with an international currency. The way for them to do this is make the dinar "on par" with the dollar so Iraqi's will use it over the dollar. Plus from past articles it used to be a matter of national pride to return the dinar back to  it's former glory. 

Hope this helps!

Sq2

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

32 minutes ago, sq2 said:

Jaybake

They have to dedollarize to be a sovereign country with an international currency. The way for them to do this is make the dinar "on par" with the dollar so Iraqi's will use it over the dollar. Plus from past articles it used to be a matter of national pride to return the dinar back to  it's former glory. 

Hope this helps!

Sq2

Exactly 

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Reading different comments about Botz's article I get a sense that we feel this ( RV ) stands a chance later on this month. Anyone think or see this as well ?

Cheers, pp

Possibly but wouldn’t like to call it...it’s like the word soon!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 3/21/2019 at 12:48 PM, pokerplayer said:

Me too Navira ! Just was not sure what others think. Boy an RV this month would put me over the moon and landing on cloud 9  :) 

pp

Oh my dear PP, you already know what this RV would do for me hee hee hee hee heeeeeeeeee :cigar::drunk::cheesehead::lol:

giphy.gif

• Haha 7

On 3/21/2019 at 9:49 AM, jaybake said:

I look at everything with the lens of reality.  The reality is that with the amount of oil revenue and other revenues that Iraq made can not support system" rel="">support the RV that everybody is looking for. It does not matter how you slice it, the answer will be the same.  HOWEVER, I am in this because I believe in GOD of miracle. Everything is possible for God.  Therefore, if you want to see miracle, this is your chance.  I recommend that we all pray for Iraq that God will change their situation to make it possible to RV their Dinar. lol.

Jaybake if that were true we would all be saved. However God is not a minister in the GOI nor is he a member of parliament. These people are corrupt and evil and they are the ones who will make this happen, or not. Pretty sure God has left that building, probably hanging out with Elvis in Blue Hawaii, 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

Jaybake if that were true we would all be saved. However God is not a minister in the GOI nor is he a member of parliament. These people are corrupt and evil and they are the ones who will make this happen, or not. Pretty sure God has left that building, probably hanging out with Elvis in Blue Hawaii, 

nor did god save the thousands of people dead and still being killed in iraq, christian/yazidi/muslim etc. open slave markets/human trafficking/ human body parts trade.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

Throught prayers, God moves.  If you don't believe it, well, its up to you.  That's all I am going to say.  Jesus comment His desciples to pray in everything because through prayers God moves in many ways.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Scientific Symposium (delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar)  2019-03-27

Under the patronage of the Dean of the Faculty of Knowledge University Dr. Yacoub Nazem Ahmed, the Department of Finance and Banking Sciences held today, 2019/3/27 and the Conference Hall a scientific symposium entitled (delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar) was divided into three axes

The first axis: the concept of deleting zeros from the dinar , Presented by Assistant Professor Dr. Ali Abdul Hadi Salem.

The second axis: the expected results of the deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar, M. Mahmoud Abdelkader Sweid. 

The third axis: the experiences of some countries in the process of deleting zeros, M. Mohammed Juma Rahim. 
The seminar was attended by the Dean's Assistant for Administrative Affairs, the heads of the scientific departments, faculty members and staff as well as guests from various departments of the State.

3558IMG-20190327-WA0018.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

Uh oh!  I don't like the way this sounds.  The only countries I know of that have experienced deleting zeros are those that have lopped.

The third axis: the experiences of some countries in the process of deleting zeros M.Mohammed Juma Rahim. 
The seminar was attended by the Dean's Assistant for Administrative Affairs, the heads of the scientific departments, faculty members and staff as well as guests from various departments of the State.

• Upvote 1

"Zeroes have been shed from national currencies 4 times in Argentina, 5 times in former Yugoslavia, 6 times in Brazil, two times in Bolivia 3 times in Ukraine, Russia, Poland and Belgium, and once in Turkey, Island, Korea, and Ghana"

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

"Zeroes have been shed from national currencies 4 times in Argentina, 5 times in former Yugoslavia, 6 times in Brazil, two times in Bolivia 3 times in Ukraine, Russia, Poland and Belgium, and once in Turkey, Island, Korea, and Ghana"

True but in most of those, if not all, Hyper-Inflation was the cause, which as we know, Iraq is not experiencing at this time.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

True but in most of those, if not all, Hyper-Inflation was the cause, which as we know, Iraq is not experiencing at this time.

pp

I know, but then why are they talking about the experiences of those countries if their experience doesn't apply to Iraq?

It makes me nervous.

Edited by Floridian

7 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Come on Floridian...Remember what I said.  Just smoke that blunt my man!  Whatever they decide to do, there is nothing we can do about it.  Dont worry be happy.

Good advice. Thanks. I guess I’m just counting on this dinar to come through way too much. 

I bought this worthless paper hoping it would revalue. But with Iraq not using US dollar to pay back Iran I figured their paper will be worthless forever otherwise Iran would be getting very very rich off a RV. So i figure it's not a good investment ( kind of a wash )  .  But I will still hold on for something good but not counting on it.  The only ones making money are those selling it or selling a service off the dinar becoming worth something. 

But that's my opinion we all have them. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic