Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

4 minutes ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

Lmao. Well even as a paramedic I’m not sure if that analogy is good or bad. Lol. But the Dinar is like a ripe pimple about to pop...!

:D

I’ve got my fish net!

Mother CBI, Let her fly!

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, leplusgrand said:

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project is to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is still standing.

Yes it is.... ..and I would have invested exactly as others originally but if not by the advise of a good friend that said to invest within an opposite direction, which I followed, and I will thank him profoundly afterwards. 

This wait is close to being over for all of us, either in one direction or another.  I pray that we all travel that same path together and use this gift to help others in need. This will be the ultimate test in our lives.

Good fortunes to all and God Bless America and our loyal allies.  

Le monde est pour ceux qui se presentent!

Le Plus Grand'

Stocks, bonds or cash in the bank sitting in cd’s? Yep I have all bases covered

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DWS112 said:

I think I have located a picture with some lower denoms on it. It is from an article dated from 2017. I believe it shows the notes of the future 50 dinars (on the left), 100 (center) and 200 (right):

Iraq raises the value of its currency and delete 3 zeros from the Iraqi dinar

letters.jpg.753f671a76ff5520f32c19336ab598fb.jpg

link to article

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The central bank, according to official communications, will start this year with the removal of three zeros from the local currency, saying that this will lead to the development of international monetary and economic transactions, in a new development in the Iraqi currency, which suffered large waves of inflation and decline Exchange prices. The official Iraqi Media Network quoted a member of the Finance Committee, Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, as saying that preparations should begin to delete three zeros from the local currency, adding that the local currency "will reduce from four billion units to one billion units, which will make there flow in Currency transfer process ". The Finance Committee "supports changes in the local currency due to the economic importance of the country," Yasiri said. The central bank says the deletion of zeros is part of a plan to develop its monetary policy and reform currency management. The Central Bank of Iraq had indicated last August that it plans to delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar to facilitate financial transactions that are carried out through cash in most cases. Among the difficulties faced by Iraq if he wants to delete the zeros from the dinar is to withdraw about 30 trillion dinars currently circulating in the Iraqi market, and then get rid of them and replace them with a new currency.

• Upvote 8

On 2/5/2019 at 11:08 PM, lmb4321 said:

Floridian......I think the Real Deal Is Coming.....Put the Champagne on Ice.....

I would do that but went broke after buying ice, then the ice machine and paying the electric bill for the ice machine years ago. Warm champagne will have to do for now.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, gregp said:

adding that the local currency "will reduce from four billion units to one billion units, which will make there flow in Currency transfer process

going off memory , I've had too many hard drive crashes since  and lost much what was saved but Seleh back when he was shabbs sidekick / mouthpiece at the cbi it was a time when a lot of cbi news articles information were put out regarding currency and projected plans this reduction of 4 billion to 1 billion note count was proposed , when iraq had the 1 billion note count the the iqd was well above the usd value that said it would be strange to see pictures of the new currency out in piles with general public in view ,that was then this is now ... personally i want to see the notes from the 100 and down to the coinage in stacks lol  was hoping it was a 2019 article to be honest as a speculator i just want to see something happen   ... we wait , thanks dws112

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, DWS112 said:

I think I have located a picture with some lower denoms on it. It is from an article dated from 2017. I believe it shows the notes of the future 50 dinars (on the left), 100 (center) and 200 (right):

Iraq raises the value of its currency and delete 3 zeros from the Iraqi dinar

letters.jpg.753f671a76ff5520f32c19336ab598fb.jpg

link to article

I originally thought so, too, DWS112, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Maybe compare the Wikipedia pics of the Syrian 2010 Series 50, 100, AND 200 Notes to the notes shown above.

2010 series[edit]

On July 27, 2010, the Central Bank of Syria issued a new series of banknotes dated 2009 in denominations of 50-, 100-, and 200 pounds. The notes were designed by Austrian banknote designer Robert Kalina.[5] The Central Bank of Syria issued new 500-pound and 1000-pound notes in 2014 and 2015, respectively. The reverse of the new 1000-pound note features an image of a Roman mosaic painting discovered in Deir al-Adas.[6] President Bashar al-Assad was added to the 2000-pound note in 2017.

50 pounds
NewSyrian50front.pngNewSyrian50back.png
Arabic obverse: A rectangular Ugarit tablet of first Abjad, and a circular Ebla tablet. English reverse: Al-Assad National Library and a statue of Hafez Al-Assad.
100 pounds
NewSyrian100front.pngNewSyrian100back.png
Arabic obverse: Archway of main gate and Roman Theatre at Bosra. English reverse: The dome of the Treasury from the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, Central Bank of Syria headquarters building, ancient coin of Philip.
200 pounds
NewSyrian200front.pngNewSyrian200back.png
Arabic obverse: Norias of Hama.

English reverse: Ceiling of Temple of Bel in Palmyra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_pound

The notes in the pic and the Wikipedia 2010 Series Syria Pound appear to be same. I am NOT sure why Wikipedia is not clearer on the Syrian 50, 100, AND 200 Pound Notes Series Year shown on the top of the pics of the currency in THEIR internet page write up. The security features on the top notes are seemingly very modern as well as the 2010 (or 2009 noted in Wikipedia) Series Notes.

Had me fooled at first, too.

I try to decipher potential unintentional/misprint information in the news articles AND was overly eager to pounce on THIS one. It would make sense the pic shows Syrian Currency instead of Bicraqi Iraqi Currency in the news article about Syria.

Let me know what You think.........................................................

In The Mean Time..........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Artitech said:

You better have your A+ game going if your going to try and fool my ole partner Synopsis!!!!

Nah, Artitech, There Are A FEW Truth Oriented Fine Individuals Here At DinarVets Who Are MUCH MORE Than My Equal!!! :tiphat:

Hey, I decided to eat some MUCH NEEDED Vitamin Rich Humble Pie myself when I went off NOT fully reviewing the PLAIN information in from of my on THIS One!!!

:blush:       :blush:       :blush:

:lmao:        :lmao:        :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, blueskyline said:

2017 IRAQ......BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The central bank, according to official communications, will start this year with the removal of three zeros from the local currency, saying that this will lead to the development of international monetary and economic transactions, in a new development in the Iraqi currency,

I wonder just how many years this plan will take to fully execute...?    :rocking-chair:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Greetings to everyone,

So the CBI has a current page of exactly what notes are valid.  When the removal of the zeroes on the Iraqi Dinar ultimately occurs, the newest dinar is the 50,000 that was issued in 2015, will become reduced to a 50 dinar.  And so forth with the other larger (25,000/25, 10,000/10, 5,000/5, 1,000/1) notes. In my opinion/research, the lowers (500,250) these will remain.  The current Iraqi notes. https://cbi.iq/page/89

The new rate of exchange in my viewpoint will be 1.18 Dinar to the US Dollar.  Another way to evaluate a potential value of any increase is to look at the other Arab countries dinar's worth. example: 1 Kuwaiti Dinar is worth $3.29 cents at current value less capital gains tax of 39.6% percent. 

But the key is to look at their notes.....What quirks my attention at times is why Investors don't realize that this currency investment is just that, an investment....similar to that of buying stocks. Same rules and laws apply for the most part.

The period of the exchange is close I feel and may those that do prosper help others in need by paying some of it forward to those in need.

Le Plus Grand'

Edited by leplusgrand
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, leplusgrand said:

Greetings to everyone,

So the CBI has a current page of exactly what notes are valid.  When the removal of the zeroes on the Iraqi Dinar ultimately occurs, the newest dinar is the 50,000 that was issued in 2015, will become reduced to a 50 dinar.  And so forth with the other larger (25,000/25, 10,000/10, 5,000/5, 1,000/1) notes. In my opinion/research, the lowers (500,250) these will remain.  The current Iraqi notes. https://cbi.iq/page/89

The new rate of exchange in my viewpoint will be 1.18 Dinar to the US Dollar.  Another way to evaluate a potential value of any increase is to look at the other Arab countries dinar's worth. example: 1 Kuwaiti Dinar is worth $3.29 cents at current value less capital gains tax of 39.6% percent. 

But the key is to look at their notes.....What quirks my attention at times is why Investors don't realize that this currency investment is just that, an investment....similar to that of buying stocks. Same rules and laws apply for the most part.

The period of the exchange is close I feel and may those that do prosper help others in need by paying some of it forward to those in need.

Le Plus Grand'

That would be nice. Thanks for your thoughts. 

What your discribing is a lop.

Im hoping that they increase the value to say 1 to 1, print new lower denominations. 

People will not want to carry around the high denoms and deposit them in the bank. 

No forced trading in of new for old. Only the citizens wanting to cary around less cash in their pockets.

• Thanks 4

Greeting jg1.

I see Iraq with 40.1 million people.

I see Kuwait with 4.2 million people.

And yes, the currency will lop. 

Not because of inflation because it will need to become uniform within OPEC and Arab Leagues to create free and open trade.

Kuwait Bank notes: 14, 12, 1, 5, 10, 20

Saudi Bank notes: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500

Qatar Bank notes: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50

Libya Bank notes: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50

Algeria Bank notes: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100

Ecuador Bank notes:  They use the US. DOLLAR

These countries are all members of OPEC, along with a few more.

Iraq is also aligned with the United States and will soon change the notes, IMO.

I hope for the best on everyone invested...

Le Plus Grand'

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, leplusgrand said:

Greeting jg1.

Not because of inflation because it will need to become uniform within OPEC and Arab Leagues to create free and open trade.

Iraq is also aligned with the United States and will soon change the notes, IMO.

Le Plus Grand'

Ouch, you know this would be bad for those who hold dinar? 

Take care.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, leplusgrand said:

When the removal of the zeroes on the Iraqi Dinar ultimately occurs, the newest dinar is the 50,000 that was issued in 2015, will become reduced to a 50 dinar.  And so forth with the other larger (25,000/25, 10,000/10, 5,000/5, 1,000/1) notes. In my opinion/research, the lowers (500,250) these will remain.  

The new rate of exchange in my viewpoint will be 1.18 Dinar to the US Dollar.  

If I’m understanding you correctly, you are saying 1,000,000 Dinar will become 1,000 and will be worth $1.18 per Dinar.

So if you have 1,000,000 Dinar currently, your profit after waiting 10, 12,15 years will be $180?  

And then you pay a ton of tax on your $180 fortune?   Is that what you’re saying? 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

29 minutes ago, leplusgrand said:

Greeting jg1.

Le Plus Grand'

LOL   The CBI has said the DINAR will return too its former glory adjusted for time and inflation!   Former rate WAS $ 3.22 good luck with that LOP !!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic