Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move

"...with the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal."

They can't be saying they are going to be releasing more large currencies. This has to be a mistranslation. Why would they release metals which are fils, and large currencies?  Large currencies already have 3 zeroes.

No make ah no sense.

• Upvote 9

Just now, keylime said:

"...with the introduction of large currencies and currencies Metal."

They can't be saying they are going to be releasing more large currencies. This has to be a mistranslation. Why would they release metals which are fils, and large currencies?  Large currencies already have 3 zeroes.

No make ah no sense.

I hear You, KeyLime, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect this may be ( I could be wrong) a mistranslation so I'll add what I think is meant:

delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large (quantities of (lower denomination)) currencies and currencies Metal.

Otherwise, it would make no sense to simultaneously announce the Metal (what it appears to be) coin.

So, we wait and see.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

I hear You, KeyLime, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect this may be ( I could be wrong) a mistranslation so I'll add what I think is meant:

delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large (quantities of (lower denomination)) currencies and currencies Metal.

Otherwise, it would make no sense to simultaneously announce the Metal (what it appears to be) coin.

So, we wait and see.

Go Moola Nova!

Synopsis! And a blessed rest of the week to you!

I like your translation mucho better. Now that I can sink my teeth into!

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

Synopsis! And a blessed rest of the week to you!

I like your translation mucho better. Now that I can sink my teeth into!

:twothumbs: Here Is Hopin' WE Are On Track, KeyLime, AND (of course) Be Blessed!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to CBI: Project deletion of zeros from the currency still exists
26 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So, we wait and see.

Go Moola Nova!

SYN,  I must admit your analysis sounds much better...😁😁

GO RV / RI

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

So, we wait and see.

Go Moola Nova!

I love your interpretation, Synopsis, but would they make an announcement like that?

Wouldn't that be giving away government/CBI secret the the RV is coming up shortly?

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Wouldn't that be giving away government/CBI secret the the RV is coming up shortly?

It’s Done - ‘Nuff Said ! :o 

Tears On My Keyboard ....... (hic) It’s Okie’s Final Approach On The Runway .......

yikes landing gifs almost a FAIL airplane - 6982414848

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 11

11 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Floridian...for whatever reason they have been very public to this point

I checked out the source.  The news is from an Egyptian TV station:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Al-Rafidain TV is an Iraq-based Arabic television channel broadcasting from Cairo, Egypt where its headquarters is located. Launched on 10 April 2006 on Nilesat, the channel is owned by Sunni Arabs and has an anti-Western agenda and supporting Association of Muslim Scholars.

I don't know what to think about it.

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

SYN,  I must admit your analysis sounds much better...😁😁

GO RV / RI

Hopefully We’ll Have Confirmation Shortly, TigerGorZow, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

I love your interpretation, Synopsis, but would they make an announcement like that?

Great Points, Floridian, AND The Very Best To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

YES!!!

Unless, ANY “early entry” matters are already too late AND The REAL DEAL is nigh upon US!!!

NOTHING we can do but Wait & See!!!

:twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

I think they would absolutely make an announcement like this. Why? Well they certainly have shown they do things much different from what most of us are accustomed too. I use to think they would do everything secretly but as someone else mentioned they are pouring the news out lately and we aren't even having to really put the pieces together like in the past. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hopefully We’ll Have Confirmation Shortly, TigerGorZow, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Great Points, Floridian, AND The Very Best To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

YES!!!

Unless, ANY “early entry” matters are already too late AND The REAL DEAL is nigh upon US!!!

NOTHING we can do but Wait & See!!!

:twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

Geez, I sure hope the REAL DEAL is nigh upon US!  

I'm so sick of waiting.

Thanks, Synopsis.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, chris2028 said:

I think they would absolutely make an announcement like this. Why? Well they certainly have shown they do things much different from what most of us are accustomed too. I use to think they would do everything secretly but as someone else mentioned they are pouring the news out lately and we aren't even having to really put the pieces together like in the past. 

I like your take on this, Chris.  😀

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I Fell Asleep During The Super Bowl - Did I Miss Anything? :o 

Funny Youtube Videos, Sleeping, Car, Gif

:D  :D  :D 

You did not miss anything except that the IQD was RVed but unfortunately CBI revoked it back to the current value. It did not happen in the real world but it was just in my dream when I fell asleep while reading rumors sent by Luigi 😃😃

• Haha 4

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project is to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is still standing.

Yes it is.... ..and I would have invested exactly as others originally but if not by the advise of a good friend that said to invest within an opposite direction, which I followed, and I will thank him profoundly afterwards. 

This wait is close to being over for all of us, either in one direction or another.  I pray that we all travel that same path together and use this gift to help others in need. This will be the ultimate test in our lives.

Good fortunes to all and God Bless America and our loyal allies.  

Le monde est pour ceux qui se presentent!

Le Plus Grand'

Edited by leplusgrand
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, leplusgrand said:

The Central Bank of Iraq that the project is to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is still standing.

Yes it is.... ..and I would have invested exactly as others originally but if not by the advise of a good friend that said to invest within an opposite direction, which I followed, and I will thank him profoundly afterwards. 

This wait is close to being over for all of us, either in one direction or another.  I pray that we all travel that same path together and use this gift to help others in need. This will be the ultimate test in our lives.

Good fortunes to all and God Bless America and our loyal allies.  

Le monde est pour ceux qui se presentent!

Le Plus Grand'

Can you please elaborate on this "opposite direction" you followed with the investment?  Enquiring minds want to know... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Been away for a long time. Checking in and I see the news seems pretty good right now.. I certainly hope this is finally it!

Mr. Greg,

Good to hear from you, Sir.  

The Dinar’s headed for “Labor & Delivery”.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary finance identifies a reason why coins should not be minted and advises such a move
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic