Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI To Citizens...Change Out To New Smaller Notes.

Luigi1

Luigi says...This just in from the throat of the Goat...

Treat as a rumor. Unable to confirm.

Not verified. Your opine.

4-2-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So the news concerning the RV saga is more hopeful than ever before in all the time I have been in this investment. The GOI is now running televised commercials informing the citizens about the change out of the new category notes (or as they call them the “smaller” notes). The CBI just completed a series of training classes for the banking employees (mostly upper management) last week and has other classes scheduled for this week in anti-corruption and counterfeiting.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

4-2-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   [...What will happen to the dinar notes we hold here in the US? Any thoughts?]  According to the CBIs own words, held in central banks around the world for a very long time.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...

4-2-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   [...What will happen to the dinar notes we hold here in the US? Any thoughts?]  According to the CBIs own words, held in central banks around the world for a very long time.

Can someone explain what he has said here ??

10 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The GOI is now running televised commercials informing the citizens about the change out of the new category notes (or as they call them the “smaller” notes).

Several people here including Adam, have said they have contacts in Iraq. Can someone, anyone not get a clip of these so called commercials that the gurus claim to be running on television. If anyone does indeed have someone they know in Iraq, it shouldn't be too difficult to pull out a smartphone and record the screen airing the ad... This is harder to prove than the existence of UFOs.... JMHO.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Several people here including Adam, have said they have contacts in Iraq. Can someone, anyone not get a clip of these so called commercials that the gurus claim to be running on television. If anyone does indeed have someone they know in Iraq, it shouldn't be too difficult to pull out a smartphone and record the screen airing the ad... This is harder to prove than the existence of UFOs.... JMHO.

B/A

Lol we have been asking that for years!!  I remember asking my Kurdish friend if he ever heard about the RV on tv or big screens or saw news about the reval and he looked at me like I was a UFO.. lol 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

4-2-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So the news concerning the RV saga is more hopeful than ever before in all the time I have been in this investment. The GOI is now running televised commercials informing the citizens about the change out of the new category notes (or as they call them the “smaller” notes).

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Can someone, anyone not get a clip of these so called commercials that the gurus claim to be running on television.

The Goat Is Getting This From Her Most Trusted Deep High Level Secret Source Jenny-867-5309 ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

Lol we have been asking that for years!!  I remember asking my Kurdish friend if he ever heard about the RV on tv or big screens or saw news about the reval and he looked at me like I was a UFO.. lol 

Hey GregHi, does your kurdish friend have anything good to say about communication with Bagdad?

FWD

GO RV

One day closer

4 hours ago, four wheel drift said:

Hey GregHi, does your kurdish friend have anything good to say about communication with Bagdad?

FWD

GO RV

One day closer

Hey Drift, we don’t work together anymore and I haven’t spoken to him in over a year now. He is from Erbil and knew several “Kurdish parliament members”, but only a few that were in Baghdad. Even though he would give me a lot of news from the Kurds side such as oil deals Barzani was signing with other country’s like Turkey, etc, he didn’t hear too much from Baghdad other than what the Kurds would tell him.. he said all of them, Baghdad and Barzoni were all crooks.. lol I hope this helps.. 

• Upvote 2

On 4/3/2018 at 12:40 PM, GregHi said:

Hey Drift, we don’t work together anymore and I haven’t spoken to him in over a year now. He is from Erbil and knew several “Kurdish parliament members”, but only a few that were in Baghdad. Even though he would give me a lot of news from the Kurds side such as oil deals Barzani was signing with other country’s like Turkey, etc, he didn’t hear too much from Baghdad other than what the Kurds would tell him.. he said all of them, Baghdad and Barzoni were all crooks.. lol I hope this helps.. 

Thx GregHi,

FWD

GO RV

One day closer

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/3/2018 at 3:40 PM, GregHi said:

Hey GregHi hope you are doing well. Thanks for getting back with us.  :bravo:    :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:47 AM, yendor said:

Can someone explain what he has said here ??

Part of the RV MR plan is for Central Banks around the world is to hold on to IQD for years if not decades to be used to purchase Iraq oil & pay in IQD.

There are too many IQD in print & in circulation. There is not enough money in the world to exchange everyone at the same time once the RV happens.

CBI plan is simple. Hold on to the IQD, slowly redeem them for oil, slowly destroy the notes over time as they come back.

Anything short of that would have a divesting affect on global markets. Makes sense if you break it down over time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1