Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: We have succeeded in ending the exchange rate gap

dinareffic

46 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

I am hearing them tell me that there is no difference between the CBI buy and sell rate. Possibly indicating that they have control over the black market money changer in the least. Jmho.

yup thats the horn they were blowin at the "fair" with iraq sometimes when they speak on something they are further along than they present other times a year will pass and they will dredge up some info that they swore they had already accomplished but just beginning .... # headspin 

Edited by 3n1

4 hours ago, hawk-eye-view said:

hello hawk-eye ,  thanks for the search ! , but this is not the one I had in mind , I will keep on it though  ----  the one I have in mind has the head of the finance in the photo  ...

On 3/31/2018 at 6:35 PM, dinareffic said:

the first close the exchange rate gap,

....The first thing needed to be done...to start this program....is close the exchange rate gap....This hasn't been done to any significant amount yet...imho...To me this's just a 'heads-up by the CBI....informing the public that there's a monetary reform coming down the pike...When the RI of the dinar happens...the Iraqi economy is going to be the "Wild West" in the east...Basically, the uninformed and unaware citizens of the dinar RI....will be victims 'again'....of their own thriving economy...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4