Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: We have succeeded in ending the exchange rate gap

dinareffic

Just another ho hum statement from the CBI.   

“The reform carried out by the Central Bank, based on three axes, the first close the exchange rate gap, Carrying out financial inclusion and settling salaries and the third related to the process of technical development within the banking system”.

Sounds good, let’s see it in the gazette, and push the button.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Mxmann said:

Ahhhhh, I already took it!!!

What happens when you take the Blue Pill and the Red Pill together ? . . . wait a minute . . . wait a minute . . . hang on . . . uh oh . . . Hello Dave, I'm the HAL 9000. . .  I'll get back to  . . . WOW ! . . . LATER ! ! ! ! ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Idpltzr,

This quote right here is simply talking about monetary reform..."The reform carried out by the Central Bank, based on three axes, the first close the exchange rate gap, Carrying out financial inclusion and settling salaries and the third related to the process of technical development within the banking system." ...you may have missed what the ministry of finance have to do before they print that budget in the Gazette. Let me just tell you...they are working on the calculations for the tables before going ahead publishing the budget.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, navira45 said:

Idpltzr,

This quote right here is simply talking about monetary reform..."The reform carried out by the Central Bank, based on three axes, the first close the exchange rate gap, Carrying out financial inclusion and settling salaries and the third related to the process of technical development within the banking system." ...you may have missed what the ministry of finance have to do before they print that budget in the Gazette. Let me just tell you...they are working on the calculations for the tables before going ahead publishing the budget.

But how do you “Know” this? 👆..... I think ipltzr point is that all your posts have a tone of confidence that this is a done deal.... not an If. 

We’ve been in this a long time and have seen many people make statements such as yourself, only to be completely and utterly false and then disappear almost if they are a pumper. 

All though we all want you to be right.... we want to “know” if you have inside information or are you just making statements based on what you “want” to happen as if they are facts?

Could you expound on why or how you come to such definitive conclusions that we should be getting excited this time? Thanks in advance 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

11 hours ago, dinareffic said:

The reform carried out by the Central Bank, based on three axes, the first close the exchange rate gap, Carrying out financial inclusion and settling salaries and the third related to the

process of technical development within the banking system. <----  this part of the  axes ,   we all have this  knocking about in the back of our  heads  ...(  remember  2 weeks ago  ) IMG_20180320_105320.jpg this was  bouncing around the  rumors section ,  { could that have been the ----process of technical development ?--- }  getting the banks in line , online.... not saying  .15 will be the take off  number , but it was  a super rush wasn`t it ,  so to the point of that statement I guess international is next week or  so }  ----------- which included public banks and <------ lets see on this part   (  this one really kicked our  noggins in to super high gear  .... you folks  bound to have remembered this one also  }  ... looking  it is /was buried deep ...Finance: Delete the zeros of the local currency enhances the value of Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund --- the story is buried here somewhere {  zero`s off the  dinar   think it was 450,000,000, is now 200,000,000 --- which broken down was 2:22 per  , but the chatter was this whole article was about  the capital , how it will increase or decrease } the science of low capital , but now we see  it was some how tied up with capital ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 7

12 hours ago, dinareffic said:

The reform carried out by the Central Bank, based on three axes, the first close the exchange rate gap, Carrying out financial inclusion and settling salaries and the third related to the

and wasn`t the settling of salaries , the part of  Kurdistan region , they were paid  something like 35 billion for salaries  ? 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, kidd14 said:

This means nothing of the kind

If you were talking about that bold print I had ,  it was not my intention to say , 2:22 per , but that there is an article we're the finance ministry said the  currency of 450 trillion is now billions , not trillion . And the article is mixed in the forum somewhere . But the jest of the whole article was the capital was scaled down .  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

If you were talking about that bold print I had ,  it was not my intention to say , 2:22 per , but that there is an article we're the finance ministry said the  currency of 450 trillion is now billions , not trillion . And the article is mixed in the forum somewhere . But the jest of the whole article was the capital was scaled down .  

" there is an article we're the finance ministry said the  currency of 450 trillion is now billions , not trillion ."

How come no one else noticed this?  I sure would like to see that article.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

I do remember this, but it was from a while ago. 

• Upvote 2