Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Login

caper

82Corp. you probably still have your Dinar but I can with 100% certain tell you that you don't have any (ISX) stock investments left with Warka Bank. They sold my entire ISX portfolio even after I filled out all the proper paperwork to have it transferred. They sold all the stock an deposited it into my Dinar account. A good friend of mine who actually got me into the ISX at Warka Bank had the same thing happen to him. Bottom line is Warka Bank was getting out of the proxy ISX business with foreigners.  

Forgot to ask. I'm concerned that every time I email them, they'll withdraw 15,000 IQD each time. Are people sending the one time annual fee request only once?

Date: August 3, 2020

I, Shama Lamma Dingdong (lol) , am requesting access to online banking for my accounts at Warka Investment Bank.

My Account # is: derkaderkaderka

You have my full authorization to charge either my USD account or my IQD account the fee of 15,000 IQD / year for this service.

Party in full agreement, signed below. Email: yadaydayda

Thank you very much.

XXXXXXX

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2020 at 6:27 PM, DoD said:

82Corp. you probably still have your Dinar but I can with 100% certain tell you that you don't have any (ISX) stock investments left with Warka Bank. They sold my entire ISX portfolio even after I filled out all the proper paperwork to have it transferred. They sold all the stock an deposited it into my Dinar account. A good friend of mine who actually got me into the ISX at Warka Bank had the same thing happen to him. Bottom line is Warka Bank was getting out of the proxy ISX business with foreigners.  

Same thing happened to me and a friend of mine. Though WB only 'sold' those shares trading on the ISX and deposited the proceeds into my WB Account, so any that weren't trading, including WB shares themselves were NOT sold. I believe that WB were told to stop the Proxy shares process, however they failed to honour the 'transfer to own names' process for which I had an account at the ISX in my own name set up back in 2012/3 or so, but no share holdings as none were transferred by WB.

On 9/2/2020 at 7:07 PM, caper said:

This is Caper, unfortunately I have had no success in getting a response from Warka Bank to have my password renewed since June 2020, does anyone have a suggestion that will resolve this issue

From this parallel topic: 

This reply was given ...

"captjohnk

• Platinum VIP

Posted August 25

after listening to Bob Adams on the Breitling site he said that he has had communication with an official from Warka and states that there  will be No communication with ANYONE outside of country until after the first of next year and they are redoing all their software and that all funds are safe and guaranteed so don't worry.  He (Bob) has complete confidence with this conversation and I have confidence with Breitling so that's where it stands now.

"

No idea as to the truth in this. However, as my Account access has now expired, I can no longer check balances. I was able to confirm addition of annual interest to my balance late May.

PS: I have emailed with the requisite 15000 Dinar fee for access again today ... so IF i receive response or suddenly gain access again, etc., I'll let the forum know, though not holding out much hope...

Regards,

DHB

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2020 at 8:57 AM, DinarHillBilly said:

From this parallel topic: 

This reply was given ...

"captjohnk

• Platinum VIP
  •  

Posted August 25

after listening to Bob Adams on the Breitling site he said that he has had communication with an official from Warka and states that there  will be No communication with ANYONE outside of country until after the first of next year and they are redoing all their software and that all funds are safe and guaranteed so don't worry.  He (Bob) has complete confidence with this conversation and I have confidence with Breitling so that's where it stands now.

"

No idea as to the truth in this. However, as my Account access has now expired, I can no longer check balances. I was able to confirm addition of annual interest to my balance late May.

PS: I have emailed with the requisite 15000 Dinar fee for access again today ... so IF i receive response or suddenly gain access again, etc., I'll let the forum know, though not holding out much hope...

Regards,

DHB

Please let us know if any response!!

• 1 month later...

Shamalamma, the security certificate has needed renewal for years. It has been written in many posts that a person needs to create an "exception" for the site in their browser to bypass the warning

with that error message you may just need to click on "advanced" to bypass it

Edited by NMP2017

On 12/15/2020 at 3:39 AM, NMP2017 said:

Shamalamma, the security certificate has needed renewal for years. It has been written in many posts that a person needs to create an "exception" for the site in their browser to bypass the warning

with that error message you may just need to click on "advanced" to bypass it

Doesn't work.

• 8 months later...
On 9/1/2020 at 6:51 PM, 64jaguar said:

It took even longer for me NMP2017 but i finally got a response last March 2020.  I can still access my account and yes those are the same Emails I use. I started emailing them every couple days, maybe they got sick of all the emails! I think all of your accounts are fine but not having access IS frustrating!

Cool, thanks for verifying the email addresses. Now it's 09-2021 and wondering if you or anyone else has emailed the annual fee document?

"

Date: September 3, 2021

I, XXXX, am requesting that a reset password be sent by replying to this email so that I log in to my account again. 

I hereby authorize Warka Bank to withdraw 15,000 IQD from my account to cover the annual fee.

I am extremely grateful for your help with this matter.

Thank you for your kind attention to my account.    

My client id is XXXXX

Account# XXXXX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, NMP2017 said:

Just so everyone knows: Warka has renewed their domain name for another 2 years until 30 Nov 2023.

Sadly the website is still down and no one responds to requests for new passwords still.

Apparently this doesn't apply to the Security Certificate. Just tried to log on and am still blocked due to "You cannot visit onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com right now because its certificate has been revoked.".

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, birelkart said:

Apparently this doesn't apply to the Security Certificate. Just tried to log on and am still blocked due to "You cannot visit onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com right now because its certificate has been revoked.".

yeah security certificates are issued by a different entity such as Verisign and have to be renewed with them.

• Thanks 1

Everyone, try going to the website with an iPad or some other tablet. I'm an IT guru and haven't been able to login for disgustingly way too long either.

My brother used a iPad around 5 months ago and was able to at least get to the login screen.

Without having the ability to get my password reset, that was all that was accomplished.

• 2 weeks later...

try to hit warka-bank and you'll receive a SQL error message.

"Database Connection Failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the client"

That is referring to a Microsoft Sequel Server my friends. Let's all get our passports prepared and go to Baghdad and find out what the fug ging duh. Thieves, conspiracy, something's obviously going on.

• 2 weeks later...