Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Login

caper

Once again, we find ourselves locked out of accessing our online account with Wark Bank. We are unable to connect with their server. It was only a few days ago when I checked our account. This appears to be reoccurring with increased regularity. Does anyone have “back door” access to Warka online?

Edited by caper

Their security certificate has expired and you just need to accept it as an untrusted certificate and use a browser that can access the site.  I just discovered that Safari would not connect at all after having worked for years.  I tried again using Firefox and clicked thru the "accept certificate" prompts and was finally successful getting in.  Give it a try and report back in here with the browsers you are using to connect.

• 2 years later...
12 minutes ago, shamalamma said:

Security certificate has expired. I can't even get to the login page to enter credentials. Anyone have suggestions?

You need to create a "security exception" for the website in your browser. Google "how to create a security exception" for whatever browser you use and follow the directions to create one. This should allow you to get to the login page. They have not had a security certificate for a few years now,,,

If you haven't logged on in more than a year your password has probably expired and you'll need to email Warka to renew it

Edited by NMP2017

• 3 months later...

Cool. Thanks for the responses. It's frustrating as heck. I contracted for 2 years in Iraq. They're a little backwards.

Waiting since 2007 for something to happen. Opened Warka Bank account at the New Embassy Compound in 2010.

This month is password reset month for me with the bank.

Being an IT guy. I'm considering to load Windows XP just to maybe login.

Especially for a bank, they are exceptionally irresponsible. This issue continues on and on with them all the time.

Cool. Thanks for the responses. It's frustrating as heck. I contracted for 2 years in Iraq. They're a little backwards.

Waiting since 2007 for something to happen. Opened Warka Bank account at the New Embassy Compound in 2010.

This month is password reset month for me with the bank.

Being an IT guy. I'm considering to load Windows XP just to maybe login.

Especially for a bank, they are exceptionally irresponsible. This issue continues on and on with them all the time.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:11 AM, NMP2017 said:

I use Firefox,,, In another thread I posted to try an older version of FF, create the security exception, then upgrade FF. I think the older version ended up being #29 that another person got to work as well...

Hi, looking for help in getting my password renewed, have tried on numerous occasions to make contact with no response any help would be appreciated 

John

25 minutes ago, caper said:

Hi, looking for help in getting my password renewed, have tried on numerous occasions to make contact with no response any help would be appreciated 

John

All a person can do is to keep emailing and requesting for their password to be renewed. These are the emails myself and others send to:

mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com,
ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com,
e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com,
e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

I always send mine so they arrive around 9:30am Baghdad time, sunday - thursday as they are closed friday and saturday,,,took 3+ months last time,,,

Edited by NMP2017

• 4 weeks later...

I've emailed all of those addresses to: 

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com,
e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

And up until this year, absolutely no frigging response. I opened up my account with them when I was working at FOB Union III

It's absolutely ridiculous. 

Over $25M hello.

On 8/26/2020 at 6:21 PM, NMP2017 said:

Took from Nov 2019 to Feb 2020 to get mine renewed,,,emailed sundays tuesdays and thursdays,,,,still have access,,,

emailed same addy's that shamalamma is using,,,

It took even longer for me NMP2017 but i finally got a response last March 2020.  I can still access my account and yes those are the same Emails I use. I started emailing them every couple days, maybe they got sick of all the emails! I think all of your accounts are fine but not having access IS frustrating!

• Upvote 1

On 8/25/2020 at 5:18 PM, shamalamma said:

I've emailed all of those addresses to: 

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com,
e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

And up until this year, absolutely no frigging response. I opened up my account with them when I was working at FOB Union III

It's absolutely ridiculous. 

Over $25M hello.

Over the years I've not had to much difficulty getting passwords reset.  I guess we wait to see what's happening come January 2021.  At that point there are enough to organize some type of action.  I too have over 48M in Al-Warka plus stock investments.

• Upvote 1