Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 4-4-2018

TexasGranny

Adam  , I  bought my dinar at 5/3 bank. I just closed that account bc we don't use it . Will I have a problem when I cash in? Or should I reopen it? Or use one of the banks you have lined up.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Adam from Canada😉

My plan is to cash in at the

Chase Bank downtown Chicago and my Wife will cash in somewhere near or in Toromto. 

Do we need seperate VIP cirtificates or will a copy suffice?

Also, check out Crypterium CRPT! you might like what the crypto bank is doing!

• Confused 1

I have, through the years, often heard but never understood about the dropping of the three zeros,,,, that is until this thought hit me and combines with this question:   If I have 1 million Dinar that I paid approx. $1,000 , is it possible that they could drop the three zeros  THEN  REINSTATED  its value to approx. 1 IQD = $3.20 USD which will more than triple our investment ?  Not the million dollars that we had been lead to believe, but this sounds more realistic to me. Again, not what I had hoped would be the end result, but would like your opinion on this thinking ??????

So, I have heard, and read (as far as I can figure out the translation) that the budget has been passed and, as of right now, it has been published in the gazette.

If this is in fact true, and the relevant HCL law (or laws) were included in that, where are we in the process?

Is there anything of substance that the legislature must enact? Are we just waiting on the CBI only, now? Are we there yet???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

image.png.49231b5f1168e1f0969f2d01826ecbb7.png 

From page 2…

“Let me start off by stating one fact: Iraq doesn’t care about you, not one  bit.“

Again, from page 2…

Iraq doesn’t care about us! They don’t give a fart in the wind how much either of the Bush’s, Obama, Donald Trump or the Pope has invested in Dinar!“

From page 17…”One thing I do know for a fact... the Iraqi Dinar will not  stay at 1170 forever. “

With that in mind....WHY would they RV even as high as a dime? 

Why not just float it from where it is now and as the dinar increases in value the CBI makes money on the spread as the dinar gets closer to par with the USD?

Do you still think the overnight RV of the dinar at $0.10 is likely? 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Good Morning Adam,

Thank you for all the information you have provided us over the years.  Just a quick question for you.  Years ago there was discussion to diversify and buy lower denominations and I ended up buying a million  500 notes at quite a premium with an additional 9K in 250's.  As life and tough finances marched on, when I wanted to sell my IQD no one would pay me anything extra for my lower denoms so I kept them.  Now they are the only ones I have left. Do you think holding on to 500's is a mistake and I should just take the hit and exchange them for larger notes? Do  you think there is a risk that they will just cancel these notes like they did the 50s.  

Nadia

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Hi Adam and all of DV! I apologize if this has been covered in the past, but I wanted to ask, if we are in VIP, but dont yet have the lifetime VIP membership, once a RV happens, will VIP members have the option to upgrade to the lifetime membership? Thanks so much for everything!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Sooooo...based on news we’re gettin’ from VIP in regards to the Crypto world, and the fact that we are so close to “all the ducks being a row” for the Dinar to finally RV...what’s your take which one might skyrocket first? :eyebrows:

Lol...it’s still amazes me that our options have blossomed since your introduction of Cryptomania to the VIP section...I just wanna say “Sandfly” for that Sir Adam! ;)

Can someone explain why we are seeing the Iraqi Dinar still "for sale" even in this page?  

If and when the Dinar RV, these dealers should be out of the Dinar or sold out.  They are the ones making money in my opinion.

This could be the biggest and longest hoax ever was.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3